DoW : HoR Declares on -PH-

• Clearly stating your skill at being on your backside for hours on end. lol dont get me wrong i have used that skill in this game before. but it is still the only skill you really need.

hahaha funny, want some red horse madam?

ugA3Jgz.jpg

I am just a F A I L U R E

• Why are you in the Potato alliance so concerned with what i have in my trousers? bit weird i think. i would hate to see what your watching on your second monitor....

FEAR_Chicken[-PH-]'s miracle 'Colossus' has been activated.

• Why are you in the Potato alliance so concerned with what i have in my trousers? bit weird i think. i would hate to see what your watching on your second monitor....

sweet potato (kamote) madam, i know you!, second monitor? what the heck is that? keep playin like a dumb dumb in.

ugA3Jgz.jpg

• lol hunt away from your backside... I will always be happy to steal your day. While you make all that money in the Great ika championship. i hear if you win you get a digital crown.

• lol hunt away from your backside... I will always be happy to steal your day. While you make all that money in the Great ika championship. i hear if you win you get a digital crown.

hahaha let say you are a spy, letting you stay on our backyard. you cant hear anything without eyes madam, lets ssay without price, we can beat you, it hurts? yes thats the reality, a surprise declaration with surprise attack, damn, what noob attack.

grow up with great skill.

ugA3Jgz.jpg

Sad to Say Ikariam takes money from us and don't give NFT in return.
    Everyone who is in here is the reason why the server is still alive, we fund the servers.

I say cheers to everyone who still chose to play this static game.

Sad to Say Ikariam takes money from us and don't give NFT in return.
    Everyone who is in here is the reason why the server is still alive, we fund the servers.

I say cheers to everyone who still chose to play this static game.

:rolleyes: declaring and losing.

ugA3Jgz.jpg

• Was no surprise. might wanna talk to Fear. When he said he would make his little pirate game demands right. He was told if he did not there would be issues. So please dont make things up. You warp floaters to prime real estate. you spend loads of cash. At least be honest. the only thing that makes the game worth the time are the people. The chats, the messages and even this stuff on the boards. do you really want to talk about spy? lol

• Was no surprise. might wanna talk to Fear. When he said he would make his little pirate game demands right. He was told if he did not there would be issues. So please dont make things up. You warp floaters to prime real estate. you spend loads of cash. At least be honest. the only thing that makes the game worth the time are the people. The chats, the messages and even this stuff on the boards. do you really want to talk about spy? lol

shut up madam, like Gr Al, they warp so many time, how much money the spend about us, anf losing in every battle.

so please, if you are losing in the war, don make excuses madam, what a shame, more on talk, with no skill, is this the war you want with?, to much talk, less action?

goodluck madam laine!

ugA3Jgz.jpg

• Haha your so funny. is your in game name pronounced penny less potato hunter? I dont care what Gr Al dose. Anyway with all the money you spend to become Pennyless maybe you could ask for 5 min rounds. IT just makes things so much better.

Edited once, last by laine ().

• Quote from O N E P I E C E

hahaha funny, want some red horse madam?

Quote from O N E P I E C E

sweet potato (kamote) madam, i know you!, second monitor? what the heck is that? keep playin like a dumb dumb in.

we visit davros..what she can do do? run away ben

goodluck madam laine!

Question: Why do you keep referring to the guys in HoR as female? :/

viZb6W5.png

Turmoil's in the air

Hold your breath be deadly calm

Make a final prayer

Don't forget what you have done

• Haha your so funny. is your in game name pronounced penny less potato hunter? I dont care what Gr Al dose. Anyway with all the money you spend to become Pennyless maybe you could ask for 5 min rounds. I just makes things so much better.

hahaha she is laughing? mennnn. penny less mennnn, what a joke mennnnn SPENDING MONEY mennnnn, she can make things so Much better mennn???

laine a multi, madam!

ugA3Jgz.jpg

• hey junebug, i dont know, maybe you know the answer?

ugA3Jgz.jpg

I'm inclined to believe you are a female. .

Guess Laine I'll call you madame too .