DoW : HoR Declares on -PH-

• Girls really have a tiny mind, slow to comprehend :D<X

[mod='Diogenes']warned for insults and sexism[/mod]

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

laine [HoR] Idont know BLIND persons can play ikariam? NOOB leader, worst compared to Gynaicles

Mizukage [HoR] Declare a war then got destroyed LOL "NEW MOVE" Teach us please

Junebug [HoR] Multi user in alpha, Has many accounts in many alliances LOL, Brainless Lady(PROUD OF LOOSING?) haha

PunkyPunky [DOG of ALPHA] arf arf ..woof woof

• Girls really have a tiny mind, slow to comprehend :D<X

Yeah you do. A girl like you who doesn't know how to fight his own battles. Says a lot about you and how you are outside this game.

A real leader stands with his alliance and fights with them, weather he wins or losses. Its called building respect with your comrades. At least I know and my alliances knows that I will fight for them. Weather I win or lose. But hey, some of your ex members have shined light and told me about your little ego trips and now you try to bully them LOL.

• im no leader LOL .. im just a board warrior LOL

and we dont LOSE noob!, we always win .. so dont win win or lose me OK?

no worries abt the DOG punkypunky hahahahahaha hes a disgrace

opppss will i hit a nerve again??

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

laine [HoR] Idont know BLIND persons can play ikariam? NOOB leader, worst compared to Gynaicles

Junebug [HoR] Multi user in alpha, Has many accounts in many alliances LOL, Brainless Lady(PROUD OF LOOSING?) haha

• why you post this?

PROUD of LOOSING? lol

imbecile! haha

Loose on the battle and so proud?.hahahahahahahahahahaha

this girls playing ikariam really suck la! <X=O=O=O=O=O:/||||

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

• Do you have a good BR ? ARF ! ARF ! ARF !! only ? owwwwkay :|

I don't want to play a trash general, Post your good BR then play with me. 8)8)8)

• You lost mate.

If bonbon have the same gs as yours, trust me, your no match for bon2.

ugA3Jgz.jpg

I am just a F A I L U R E

• FEARx5 What is your address, homie... I am going to hook you up because your grammar isn't getting any better. Just out here trying to pass it forward! God Bless

Here we go again, if you cant win in game, need to check grammar here?hahaha

Funny, btw, what else can you do more than likes and do trash "trash talk", nonsense.

Go check the BR's delusional guy.

ugA3Jgz.jpg

• Nah, he caught bonbons fleet, but the result will be dissapoint you.

Whats happening? :rolleyes:

ugA3Jgz.jpg

• FEARx5 What is your address, homie... I am going to hook you up because your grammar isn't getting any better. Just out here trying to pass it forward! God Bless

Super Fun Guy hehehehehe :D

i did really hit a nerver LOL ..

why on this TRASH keeps getting out from the TRASH can?

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

• my skill is to troll you guys here in the boards

but you cant do anything to me in game,

and my friends are EASILY destroying you guys

isnt that frustrating? LOL8o8o8o

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

• hahahahaha DECLARE a war then what? .LOL

dumb dumb mizukage.. choke choke! LOL

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

• Super Fun Guy hehehehehe :D

No nerves hit here... Just reading up on all the threads like I always do. And just like always, your grammar is still trash. I know a 4 year old that can spell better than you fella. Btw.. that book is only 12 dollars (Doll-Lers)[american currency] SOOOO if you want it, I will buy it for you. Which public computer lab in the Philippines should I send it?

LK99Uzg.jpg

• Super Fun Guy hehehehehe :D

No nerves hit here... Just reading up on all the threads like I always do. And just like always, your grammar is still trash. I know a 4 year old that can spell better than you fella. Btw.. that book is only 12 dollars (Doll-Lers)[american currency] SOOOO if you want it, I will buy it for you. Which public computer lab in the Philippines should I send it?

yeah..im just 3 years old so dont wonder ok??

ask your self 3 years old destroying you in a game like this..hmm seems like you are brain dead LOL

my address is #22 San Nicolas Ilocos Norte Near Coke PLant..

man up and send me the book ok?. prove your worth.. if i dont receive the book, the conclution is "SNATCH is all bark" woof woof

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

• Ohhh.. Common boss JuneBarcarolle , I used to have so much respect to you and now you're posting BR like this? :( Please don't let yourself down too LOW like KofG. You're so much better than them. ;)

Regarding your so called Skilled and Pulverized moves, I'm just a looter and steal your resources. Please see battle report thread, maybe you forgot that thread that's why you don't post any BR.. I already inflicted HoR 850,000 damage worth of resources alone. not flexing, just saying fact.

Kampay!

• I used to have so much respect to you and now you're posting BR like this?

Time and again I post she is feckless leader.

Make sure you slow boat any town you are looting. She'll move after Colossus if you don't :thumbup:.

Keep pounding her at every corner. That is how the house of cards will continue to fall.

PH scared her enough we don't see the typical propaganda "accounts" posting, yet.

I post on Agora WLS Leader is multi. That player left the game. I presume he didn't want to play. For years he attacked player after player using ruse of them being me/my multi.

June cares about herself and whoever she is scamming into fighting. PH knows where to look to see the truth.

Being honest may not get you a lot of friends, but it'll always get you the right ones. - John Lennon

Starman

Viet Nam Sociality[VNS] - Alpha US Spokesman
    Bậc Thầy Thịt mèo Nướng

BBQ CAT Master Chef

• As the only thing left of PeinlezzPH[-PH-]'s army were the flight or artillery units, they have withdrawn.

As the only thing left of PeinlezzPH[-PH-]'s army were the flight or artillery units, they have withdrawn.

One of PeinlezzPH's armies scattered as anarchy has broken out at home.

PeinlezzPH's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

You get your little spy to fill you in I am coming and still high tail it out right?

Run much? Can't hang so you attack , take a few rounds and leave. LOL.... yeah board talkers.

Edited once, last by Mizukage ().

• Hey general loser, dont worry i will post every details here tommorrow, I show you some proof why only 7 rounds, if my 3 sets with my reserves are complete in that area i could make it until 20 rounds.

Wow, now we are the talkers, okay, got it general L.

ugA3Jgz.jpg

• yeah board talkers.

Hello Frenemies from HOR , we talk at board because we can ran our mouth and actions at the same time.

Please see Recent war damage Dealt on both Alliances. (Internal Audit)

As you can see clear as day , we are at a lead of around 6693355 points. You can visit the combat reports link once again and do your own tally. :) This is excluding MOB and Halimaw 1on1 battle which could surely rackup to 10M points more or less in lead.

Its so sad the you are trying to look tough, you guys Snatch.  Mizukage trying to discriminate race? what up with that? You want to look tough ? Walk the talk.

Snatch As you can see we have different standard of language in PH, we learn atleast 3 different language (native, national and English) . How about you ? we cant care less about grammar. I'll be asking for the the book that you will send to Fear so better send it the soonest.