Cultural Treaty Crisis

• I have being playing for 8+ years and so I have experienced this so many times.

Every time we become inactive for some reason (you know people have stuff to do) and come online again, we have to collect cultural treaties all over again.

So I was thinking, can we implement some kind of a mechanism to have those cultural treaties preserved in some form?

Kind of like another type of resource that we obtain from inactive user(s) when we attack and pillage them.

Just thinking out aloud, apologies if this sounds stupid ;)

librarian-didact.jpg

We shall defend our island,

whatever the cost may be,

we shall fight on the beaches,

we shall fight on the landing grounds,

we shall fight in the fields and in the streets,

we shall fight in the hills;

we shall never surrender.

- Winston Churchill

• Real life always comes first, but if you leave the game for a month, you are ghosted and your CTs are gone.

You can go in v-mode in order to avoid it for a longer period.
    This is how the game is played!

:)

• I get that and It's fair that inactives lose their CTs. I'm suggesting a new feature where; after a player goes inactive, other players can pillage and obtain the CTs the inactive player had as a resource to supplement their own CT count.

In this way, we would be happy and life on Ikariam will be easy ;)

librarian-didact.jpg

we shall never surrender.

- Winston Churchill

• Just keep in mind that a CT requires different action from both players that have accepted the treaty between them.

When a player is inactive, he keeps his CTs up to the time he or she goes into ghost mode.

So I think that pillaging CTs is not something that can easily be applied as a new feature.

Also, just think that a CT exists only when BOTH players interact between them and accept each other as treaty partner.

If one of the sides removes its trust in the treaty, the CT is not there any more.

To conclude, my opinion is that pillaging CTs is not something that can be applicable, besides pillaging treaties in not applied in real life too.

On the other hand, if you suggest this feature in order to find new CT partners more easily, now after world merge it is by far much easier to find one.

:)

• Did you known that there is "Find treaty partner"-feature? It cost only 4 ambrosian and you can send 3 times more CT request than you have open slots easily.

For Ambrosia, you can view a list on which all active players with available spaces in their museums are shown. For every empty space in your museum, 3 players will be displayed, providing there are that many available and that they suit your search criteria. You can then offer each of them a cultural goods treaty.

After merge it got about 5 hours and I have all 200 slot full.

Setistä suuri kiitos Sassukalle :* ja Jambolle päivityksistä! :saint:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Super Moderator - Ikariam.fi

SÄÄNNÖT | OHJEET | SUPPORT

• I think the nature of our ego is that any idea we don't like or understand however good or bad; We end up thinking it will ultimately become some sort of a cry for help or a plot to make money or something! But obviously it is not about this conversation!

panos78 you make a good point about the implementation of it.

wiliam Hooray to "Find treaty partner".

Thanks wiliam and panos78 .

Let the sword of reason shine

- God was never on your side, Motörhead

Mods please close, I'm satisfied. Thanks:thumbup:

librarian-didact.jpg