When artillery units use their second weapon

• I'm not sure to be honest. I know that second weapons for mid-range units are used when their ammo is depleted, but catapults and mortars disappear from the field altogether when they have nothing left to shoot.

So I guess it's fair to state they won't use it. Not that it matters, since the damage it does is virtually worthless. :)

• Quote from IM_Mike

I'm not sure to be honest. I know that second weapons for mid-range units are used when their ammo is depleted, but catapults and mortars disappear from the field altogether when they have nothing left to shoot.

So I guess it's fair to state they won't use it. Not that it matters, since the damage it does is virtually worthless. :)

I get it, thank you !!

• Quote from IM_Mike

I know that second weapons for mid-range units are used when their ammo is depleted

After testing (as attached), I found that the troops on the second line trigger the attack of the second weapon when they are directly facing the attack of the opponent's first line (that is, they will use both weapons together in this situation).

This is so fun !!