Return of deleted account

• Hey, there.

Not long ago, I created an accont in the new international server Pangaia, built a few buildings and then stayed inactive for a small while. It was enough for my town to be transferred to another server. Since I didn't want that, I decided to delete my town/account to start it over again in Pangaia. At first it said that I had to wait one week, until March 16th, for the deletion to be confirmed, which I did. Now however, it says that I am blocked from Pangaia and the server I had been transferred to until 2038... When I try to create a new town in Pangaia, an error occurs. I'd like to know if that is a problem in the game or if that's really how it's supposed to be, as in, since I deleted my account there, I can't go back anymore.

Thanks!

• Hi Lusiada

Could you please open a support ticket and add a screenshot of what you see on your Lobby account? If the account is fully deleted, it should not be displayed on Lobby anymore.

Regarding registration error - it might be again due to the server being full, will ask around about it.