Changing the name of a town does not propagate to Merchant Fleet window

• I sent off two trade fleets. After the first had finished loading and was on its way back but before the second arrived, I changed the name of the source town. This name change has not been updated in the Merchant Fleet window. I still see the old name.

A trivial issue, but an issue nonetheless.

• Ya arkadaşlar merhaba oyunu 2017de oynuyordum uzun zaman oldu tekrardan uluslararası server da hesap açtım oyuna parada yatırdım fakat bugün kullanıcı adım yüzünden ban yedim kullanıcı adım ise REİSBEY yani bu isimde hakaret taciz herhangi birşey yok ama yabancı yöneticiler neden banladı anlamadım ticket attım lütfen yardımcı olun Türk yönetici arkadaşlar tam anlamıyorum nasıl yapacagımı destek olursanız sevinirim

• Ya arkadaşlar merhaba oyunu 2017de oynuyordum uzun zaman oldu tekrardan uluslararası server da hesap açtım oyuna parada yatırdım fakat bugün kullanıcı adım yüzünden ban yedim kullanıcı adım ise REİSBEY yani bu isimde hakaret taciz herhangi birşey yok ama yabancı yöneticiler neden banladı anlamadım ticket attım lütfen yardımcı olun Türk yönetici arkadaşlar tam anlamıyorum nasıl yapacagımı destek olursanız sevinirim

As this an English speaking forum section and so we can assist you with your query - Please repost in English

• It has been this way already for years - the town name is linked to the event, therefore not changed until the the event is completed.

Ah, I hadn't changed my town names in such a way before. But, speaking as a former IT guy, this bespeaks poor programming practice somewhere down the line. The town should be handled by its internal reference, the CityID, which is referenced for the name when required. Something to remember when Gameforge are programming new games.