Inactive players

• Hello, at Pangaia 3 73:18 27.07 appeared 8 new players, 29.07 6 of them become inactive, but only one recently gone. Today 06.08 and 5 of them still here and inactive. It works properly? What should i do? I look forward to your reply.

• According to Team Page - I still am.

I just reviewed the team page... I noticed a rank I'm unfamiliar with... Team Manager. I used to be staff, and even I don't know what that is... Is it a (relatively) new name for the Admin in charge of a county's server grouping?

UhPWCXc.jpgg

Truth is my weapon. Knowledge is my armor. Wisdom is my strategist. Love is my warrior...

Quote by Matshona Dhliwayo

"Why must you always chase after dragons?"

"Because they are the ones that have all the gold"

-Overheard conversation in a decrepit cantina

"Why do Dragons hoard gold?"

"Simply to flex on other sapient species"

-Overheard conversation between scholar's apprentices

RIP over 1,700 posts that I left behind on the old forums

• I just reviewed the team page... I noticed a rank I'm unfamiliar with... Team Manager. I used to be staff, and even I don't know what that is... Is it a (relatively) new name for the Admin in charge of a county's server grouping?

It's a rank between admin and community manager. Most of communities do not use it but some larger ones have it.

Hello, at Pangaia 3 73:18 27.07 appeared 8 new players, 29.07 6 of them become inactive, but only one recently gone. Today 06.08 and 5 of them still here and inactive. It works properly? What should i do? I look forward to your reply.

The same as mentioned above - there is a certain amount of accounts which can be transferred per day. The only thing you can do is to wait.

• It's a rank between admin and community manager.

Shall we say "CoMa Jr."? :/

I'm getting the feeling it's more Super Admin

UhPWCXc.jpgg

Truth is my weapon. Knowledge is my armor. Wisdom is my strategist. Love is my warrior...

• The same as mentioned above - there is a certain amount of accounts which can be transferred per day. The only thing you can do is to wait.

pcmIK.jpg

Am Anfang wurde das Universum erschaffen.

Das machte viele Leute sehr wütend und wurde allenthalben als Schritt in die falsche Richtung angesehen.

• Hello, first I want to understand the system of getting rid of inactive players, I've looked up the timing for it, but it doesn't actually happen. So many, and I mean so many players with a total score of 60 to 200 in my area that I have personally noticed as inactive for weeks. These "players" take up to 5 to 6 spots on islands, and it makes active players have to spread out so much. We have to move to islands to where it's all inactive except 1 or 2 actives on the islands with miracles that do not suit an active player. Please help, I have given so much to upgrade the mines on my islands but on each one we have been at capacity with inactive players.

I'm not one to complain without a suggestion, I think if someone is 60-200 overall and went inactive, they aren't coming back. If they do give them their town back somewhere else, or if not, it takes 1 hour to get that again. Get rid of inactive players like that 1 day after, because there is a shortage of (good) islands, everyone knows you need multiple good miracles. Unfortunately, good luck finding any.

"Ikariam players" want active people around them. I personally remember early Ikariam days, where all islands were majority active players. The difference was room was made for existing players. islands were not just filled because; honestly, I don't know why you do it now, do you think it looks good?

Closing statement

Reform your inactive player removal, give the players who actually enjoy and want to play a chance to be around people like minded. The thing is on my account on pangaia 1 the in actives do go away in usually a week, but on Pangaia 3 I don't think I've yet to see an inactive go away. Please assist <3

-Much love & hope

-ITACHI

• No, as nobody is going to remove any account manually.

Not even a matter of laziness. Unless GF has drastically changed it's policies or the abilities of GO's... It's not even an option.

UhPWCXc.jpgg

• Draxo -

I play in multiple servers and I have observed this a lot that inactive players are inactive continuously for more than 2 months and they are not ghosted.
    For example in server Pi, my alliance has some such players named mohammad2008-x and Dark infinity.

• I play in multiple servers and I have observed this a lot that inactive players are inactive continuously for more than 2 months and they are not ghosted.

If they have Ambrosia features active - likely on auto-renew - they will not be ghosted until those Ambrosia features run out.

• I play in multiple servers and I have observed this a lot that inactive players are inactive continuously for more than 2 months and they are not ghosted.

If they have Ambrosia features active - likely on auto-renew - they will not be ghosted until those Ambrosia features run out.

Not sure what happened. but yesterday, all inactive accounts are ghosted now across all servers.

Not sure what happened. but yesterday, all inactive accounts are ghosted now across all servers.

The graveyard assigned to those servers was simply full.

We assigned them to a different graveyard now.

pcmIK.jpg

Am Anfang wurde das Universum erschaffen.

Das machte viele Leute sehr wütend und wurde allenthalben als Schritt in die falsche Richtung angesehen.