Inactive players

• In Pangaia 2 there are inactive players with registration day 10.05.2022 and with 60 total and 0 other points. Looks like they have been inactive since server opening day!. Will they be ghosted soon?!?

• Looks like they have been inactive since server opening day!. Will they be ghosted soon?!?

Please read the provided replies above. Yes, the accounts will be removed after a certain time, depending on how many accounts there are to be removed (there is a certain amount of time script needs for removing one account) and also only if there are no ongoing premium features with an auto-extension in the given account.

• Pangaia 2 Island 35:25. 8 inactive 60 points accounts just went in to rest mode, all in the same second, they are clearly all bots, can something be done about this?

• The subject seems to have been opened for Pangaia but is there anyone who can reach the real number of accounts after the inactives that need to be deleted from other servers (or countries) are finished?

According to my friend, the last login date of an inactive account that was deleted 2 days ago was December 2021. The number of accounts that appeared above 6.000 in the "Soft Merge" has now decreased to 2.854.

How much longer do you think it will take?

Here is the latest situation after my message. :/

According to my friend, 2 accounts that have been inactive since April suddenly appeared on vacation and banned yesterday. The total number of accounts on the server has also decreased to 2.749.

How much longer do you think it will take?

Resim.png

• I am actually missing having some of the inactive accounts. They allowed me to get favor points daily, without antagonizing active players. Both for the pillage and piracy slots. I didn't really find them to be an issue for colonizing. My issue is just finding enough active players that have CT slots open.

UhPWCXc.jpgg

Truth is my weapon. Knowledge is my armor. Wisdom is my strategist. Love is my warrior...

Quote by Matshona Dhliwayo

"Why must you always chase after dragons?"

"Because they are the ones that have all the gold"

-Overheard conversation in a decrepit cantina

"Why do Dragons hoard gold?"

"Simply to flex on other sapient species"

-Overheard conversation between scholar's apprentices

RIP over 1,700 posts that I left behind on the old forums

• I'm still waiting for support to answer my ticket about my level 36 town getting deleted when a merge player took it from me.

3 months or more now.

Developers are "working on it"

The games dead.

• Developers have already answered to you saying they are working on it. :/

Also, what other games are you talking about? :/

Resim.png

• After 3 months I dont think they even looked at it. The games dead.

• They have only 1 Developer for Ikariam, but thousands of lawyers xD
    But this is it. Browsergames especially from gameforge have only one goal, to get you real money invest in ingame $$$.

• In pangaia 3, idle players don't disappear even if they want to; It's supposed to be 7 days, plus 4 days for players who haven't done anything but create an account...

They are a pain on many islands, and the boats, which take 2 hours, are not much help either; they cannot be looted, because they have nothing; cannot be colonized on the island; They don't donate either, hindering others...

And I'm not talking about those who get vacations with 60 points... if you get 20k then I understand you, but with 60 or 200? Ridiculous.

The best thing would be a cleanup, better a server with active players that, be it, and that is all inactive; or move them to some distant islands, to increase the number of players, but without disturbing the others.

En pangaia 3, los jugadores inactivos no desaparecen aunque lo deseen; Se supone que son 7 días, más 4 días para los jugadores que no han hecho nada más que crear una cuenta...

Son un fastidio en muchas islas, y los barcos, que tardan 2 horas, tampoco son de mucha ayuda; no pueden ser saqueados, porque no tienen nada; no puede ser colonizado en la isla; Ellos tampoco donan, estorbando a los demás...

Y no hablo de los que se van de vacaciones con 60 puntos... si te salen 20k pues te entiendo, pero con 60 o 200? Ridículo.

Lo mejor sería una limpieza, mejor un servidor con jugadores activos que, sea, y que esté todo inactivo; o moverlos a algunas islas lejanas, para aumentar el número de jugadores, pero sin molestar a los demás.

• I'd prefer the sweeps for inactive players were done based on ratio of active to inactive players.

UhPWCXc.jpgg

Truth is my weapon. Knowledge is my armor. Wisdom is my strategist. Love is my warrior...

• It's not about sweeping accounts, it's about how many players per 24 hours can be moved to the graveyard. And no, it's not a legal solution to just delete them or move to other islands, that won't work.

What I was getting at, is it might be better if they only were moved to the grave yards when islands were full or when a certain percentage of accounts were inactive. Inactive accounts do serve several purposes.

UhPWCXc.jpgg