Inactive players

• Yes, the war servers currently are excluded from moving inactive players to the graveyard. There is nothing else to as only to wait until they change it.

I've been waiting for almost a year now. How long do you want me to wait?
    The simple thing is to manually go to the Database to delete the account, there is nothing to wait.

• I've been waiting for almost a year now

Server merge started on December, and until that the ghosting worked just fine. So - no more than 6 months. yet

The simple thing is to manually go to the Database to delete the account, there is nothing to wait.

That's never gonna happen because:

• there are numerous war servers in different communities
    • the accounts cannot be just deleted, they have to be moved to the graveyard server
    • nobody is going to sit and manually delete thousands and thousands of accounts

I wonder... is the graveyard server full?

Shouldn't be anymore, especially since we already have multiple graveyard servers.

• When there will be any news, they will be posted. Until that - the only thing we can do is wait.

The gameforge mantra especially when filing a ticket.

Still waiting for a go to tell me where my town it took a year to build has gone.

How long do we have to wait?

A lot of us have been on ikariam since it started and that's over ten years and some have spent thousands of dollars over that time so I think you have to do better then "all we can do is wait".

The botched "merger" onto Beta has literally turned into an illegal multi cheater fest with pga alliance working half million gen scores and driving anyone in their way out of the game.

That is their intention as GF banned some of their members who are now back with other accounts.

Sure would be nice to get some honest answers before this game is more unplayable then it is now.

And if anyone doesnt think im serious about beta....4 of my towns have been locked down for 2 months and 40 of my members towns have been locked down for 2 months as well as everyone else on the islands pga ambroed to. Hard to fight guys with 800,000 gen scores.

The innocent bystanders on these islands have also been locked down 2 months or longer.

A deliberate attempt to make people leave the game.

Do Beta a favor Draxo and put try get a game operator to look into this. We cant wait any longer.

[mod='Kikoguns'][mod]This has nothing to do with the thread topic - Warned[/mod][/mod]

• Mate, you will have to open a ticket to open a ticket...

Very important lesson from my army days - the dung from a cow that identifies as "male" baffles brains

The original form has better alliteration, but I have to keep up with the times

• The simple thing is to manually go to the Database to delete the account, there is nothing to wait.

That's never gonna happen because:

• there are numerous war servers in different communities
    • the accounts cannot be just deleted, they have to be moved to the graveyard server
    • nobody is going to sit and manually delete thousands and thousands of accounts

Agree is manual. But I told you the location to delete, Sever, And the location is very clear coordinates
    You just need to find the coordinates by location and you will be able to delete it immediately
    But me and many other players, I've been waiting for years
    I'm also a player with a deposit to buy Ambrosia, not to play Free

So please help me to play better thanks.

Do you guys want me to wait 1 year or 2 years or 5 years

This is the location and the manual server is done

I play on this server: Ares 3
    https://s203-en.ikariam.gameforge.com

[mod='Kikoguns']Coordinates and private content removed[/mod]

• But me and many other players, I've been waiting for years

What have you waited for years?

And as said previously - you have to wait. That's it. New topics and posts, and screenshots, and tickets won't change anything.

You are only good at talking, not good at doing
    You guys only know how to talk but not act for the player
    I am very disappointed not to have met a better manager

[mod='Kikoguns']Warned for Flaming[/mod]

• Totally agree,instead of trying to fix very serious issues that threaten to kill this game they warn you, ban you and then close the thread and they have been doing this for 2 years and yes we ALL are waiting and I speak for all the honest players in beta who have been sieged for 2 months straight by illegal multis run by the PGA alliance.

Is there actually a go or mod that is willing to do something for the honest players and not just the cheats? Do you have a boss we can chat with because we are getting nowhere with go,s,mods or tickets.

Seriously this game would lose a class action so fast it would kill gameforges livelihood and reputation as well as the game.

Maybe that's what it will take,lawyers would make a ton off a class action from GF.

EDIT- if you look around beta server you will find all kinds of pga multis banned for being illegal or getting caught when the vpn was down. This is not their first rodeo or the first server they have killed which is why they have merges in the first place.

[mod='Diogenes']warned for derailing of discussion[/mod]

• Is there actually a go or mod that is willing to do something for the honest players and not just the cheats? Do you have a boss we can chat with because we are getting nowhere with go,s,mods or tickets.

https://corporate.gameforge.com/?lang=en - right in the footer are listed all available contacts. Not enough? Sorry, you'll have to live with what you have.

Also just a reminder: this topic has nothing to do with your texts about multi accounts or whatever you are trying to add to all the possible topics.

• Is there actually a go or mod that is willing to do something for the honest players and not just the cheats? Do you have a boss we can chat with because we are getting nowhere with go,s,mods or tickets.

https://corporate.gameforge.com/?lang=en - right in the footer are listed all available contacts. Not enough? Sorry, you'll have to live with what you have.

Also just a reminder: this topic has nothing to do with your texts about multi accounts or whatever you are trying to add to all the possible topics.

Like I said, every topic including the multi ones have been shut down by you and posters banned and warned. No offence but who's side are you on?

My missing town? You said do a ticket and i did and got "were working on it" so a month later did another and got a warning for filling out another ticket as well as the thread closed.

You close every single thread about inactives, cheating, multi accounters, the sieging of beta and then come back to paying customers like me and insult us and do everything in your power to censor us.

So once again...who's side are you on anyways?

I hope all the GF reps dont represent the game as bad as you or kiko.

The terms and conditions are also by the contacts and yet you say you will not enforce them.

That's why this game would lose a class action in the blink of an eye and some folks have spent thousands of real dollars and a decade of their life playing only to see it all ripped away by the lack of anything done by you,the go's or the mods..

Pretty sad actually. I hope they hit your server after they wipe beta.

• I wonder if anybody complains this much about anything in real life.....

Played this since it came out. Got a lot of time invested. Maybe go back to farmville if this is too complex for you.

As x leader of Desperados and then LAW alliance with over 166 members I have fought wars from all over western Canada including a laptop in the arctic useing sattelite.

I have had members commit suicide on christmas eve, others die after an operation or just vanish but they are family and my family as mine is gone.

So forgive me if I care about their wellbeing.

Edited once, last by The crow ().

• I wonder if anybody complains this much about anything in real life.....

Played this since it came out. Got a lot of time invested. Maybe go back to farmville if this is too complex for you.

If I hated the state of the game as much as you seem to, I would try FarmVille. Even if I had been playing this game for 10+ years, I'd choose happiness.

These 166 members are my happiness. They respected me and stood by me after many years of wars.

They are my family.

Sorry you have such a sad life.