Inactive players

• Honest player? Lol

*snip*

You only know how to pretend to be oppressed

Also im not from PGA so dont cry here.

[mod='Kikoguns']Warned for mentioning severe exploits in game[/mod]

• You bought a account that has 10.000.000.000 gold and now you come here and say honest player? Lol

That's quite an accusation. I've corresponded with 'The Crow' off and on for years. Pretty much ever since Iota moved to Beta.

• You bought a account that has 10.000.000.000 gold and now you come here and say honest player? Lol

That's quite an accusation. I've corresponded with 'The Crow' off and on for years. Pretty much ever since Iota moved to Beta.

Unlike pga my other accounts are registered under ip share and trying to get someone to do something about the cheating is impossible.

So like 95% of my alliance members im v. modeing and probably wont be back.

Hard to believe a small handfull of people can run dozens upon dozens of illegal multis and run a constant 500,000 to 1 million general scores non stop and the game operators dont even blink.

This is the main reason most of beta server is v.mode. I try report it and i get banned.

So folks do not even think of moving to beta server as it's so broken now that it will never recover.

With most of LAW now in v.mode they will continue to farm anyone and everyone because like I said many times before. PGA only wants to see this game pay for banning a few of their multis that got caught cheating.

The name their towns in chinese which is illegal or something more racist like KKK and the go's dont even blink when they get reported.

With the GO's saying they wont enforce the no VPN rules in the terms and conditions this game is unplayable now.

I tried for months but i dont have others to run my accounts while i sleep like pga does.

I dont have 30 illegal multis to flood islands after driving the honest players out like they do.

Totally broken,Dont waste your time or money on this game folks.

[mod='Kikoguns']Warned - Please stay on topic[/mod]

• Any particular examples?

You need to keep in mind also that the system of removing has a defined amount of accounts which can be moved to graveyard server in a certain time frame. And on active servers quite often the number of new inactive accounts becomes larger than the number which can be moved to graveyard per day.

You need to keep in mind also that the system of removing has a defined amount of accounts which can be moved to graveyard server. And on active servers quite often the number of new inactive accounts becomes larger than can be moved per day.

Accounts ghosted from 5 years ago remain while players that only went inactive 2 weeks ago are now gone.

Working as intended?

I think not.

Lots of 14 year veterans on beta only went inactive 2 weeks ago and are now gone yet players who left 8 years ago are still there.

• You need to keep in mind also that the system of removing has a defined amount of accounts which can be moved to graveyard server.

Hmm, that's explains a lot. Is there any way to be sure when the time for any particular inactive comes? Just a year ago we could tell to a second when inactive will be deleted and now it's just a random event

• You need to keep in mind also that the system of removing has a defined amount of accounts which can be moved to graveyard server.

Hmm, that's explains a lot. Is there any way to be sure when the time for any particular inactive comes? Just a year ago we could tell to a second when inactive will be deleted and now it's just a random event

Unfortunately not yet, since the accounts to be removed are randomly taken from the queue.

I *think* that once all the previously ghosted accounts will be moved, the process should come back to similar what we had in the past, as then then number of new inactive players should not be higher than the capacity of moving. The times and processes of changing state from active to inactive and then to ban + vacation + move should be the same as previously for ghosting.

You need to keep in mind also that the system of removing has a defined amount of accounts which can be moved to graveyard server in a certain time frame. And on active servers quite often the number of new inactive accounts becomes larger than the number which can be moved to graveyard per day.

I think the US war server is not a very active server and doesn't add too many inactive accounts every day.

There are so many inactive accounts on my island that were created 2-3 years ago (pictured is one of the cases).

They should have been deleted, but the system didn't remove them.