Inactive players

• Hello everyone. I saw in some previous posts that there was a problem with inactive players who did not disappear. I think that this problem still exists even in Pangaia server. Could someone please inform us if there is still this bug? Thank you very much for youρ time.

• Pangaia has only been open for 5 days

of waiting 7 days to see some inactive accounts disappear (... it seems to me ...)

• Phase 0 (Hour 0 to Hour 24, sorting the fun registrations out, no long time inactivity): If you do not build anything in the 24 hours after registration, you get deleted.
    • Phase 1 (1 week to 2 weeks after registration ): You become inactive after 2 days with no login, you get ghosted 2 days later.
    • Phase 2 (Week 2 until 1 Month): You become inactive after 7 days with no login, you get ghosted 4 days later.
    • Phase 3 (1 Month until 3 Months): You become inactive after 7 days with no login, you get ghosted 14 days later
    • Phase 4 (3 Month until end of times): You become inactive after 7 days with no login, you get ghosted 30 days later.

We are in phase 1. So they should have disappeared.

• Thanks, confirmed - almost all of them should be already removed if the previous ghosting/graveyarding criteria are still correct.

Forwarded for game developers to check - it might be either a new bug or because of the still ongoing graveyarding process from the merged servers, let's see.

• Thanks, confirmed - almost all of them should be already removed if the previous ghosting/graveyarding criteria are still correct.

Forwarded for game developers to check - it might be either a new bug or because of the still ongoing graveyarding process from the merged servers, let's see.

Actually I've seen it before at least on the last 2 servers I've played, so at least It's not new, 90% sure.

Draxo

Daedalus-5075

hoian

Hegemon-0992

Atlas-8862

hanoi

haiphong

inactive players (3 days)

• There is now something I've not seen before, and it's 90% of inactive players on new pangaia server going Vacation Mode, could be a massive ban wave? I hope they'll get deleted soon bc if they stay the whole 30 days I'll be bad news

• There is now something I've not seen before, and it's 90% of inactive players on new pangaia server going Vacation Mode, could be a massive ban wave? I hope they'll get deleted soon bc if they stay the whole 30 days I'll be bad news

That means that the process has been fixed today - they became inactive, now they are being transferred to graveyard server (and enabled vacation mode on Exodus server), and then after 7 days they should be fully removed from the islands.

Odysseus-9897

Agamemnon-0931

danang

Benja

Icarus-2492

thuychau

Atlas-2249

Inactive players (3 days)

• Hello everyone. I saw in some previous posts that there was a problem with inactive players who did not disappear. I think that this problem still exists even in Pangaia server. Could someone please inform us if there is still this bug? Thank you very much for youρ time.

It used to be the case that inactive players who had purchased Ambrosia did not get ghosted / graveyarded until the Ambrosia had run out. Is this still the case?