Flag

• Hi. Plz add this. I want to use English language in the game but i want to have my country Flag too.

If you separate language and Flags it will be So good

Hope you underestand my means

• Maybe the game should use something other than national flags to indicate each language. :(

I don't know that the Spanish speakers in the western hemisphere appreciate having to use Spain for their flag, either.

viZb6W5.png

Turmoil's in the air

Hold your breath be deadly calm

Make a final prayer

Don't forget what you have done

• Maybe the game should use something other than national flags to indicate each language. :(

I don't know that the Spanish speakers in the western hemisphere appreciate having to use Spain for their flag, either.

I think using ISO language codes is a good choice

I think using ISO language codes is a good choice

besides the fact that many people are now using google or an other search engine about the fact (what is an iso language code and how will it look like) - do you think it looks nice if there is something like

[de-ch] lagu or

[en-bz] lagu

everywhere in the game?

An flag indicating the language of the account is an more intuitive system

lagu-ika_admin.jpg

Sig und Ava made by Butterfly I

• Quote from Duske

They can turn off flag and play without it. :)

The language function is a very useful feature, especially on servers where non-English speaking communities have been merged onto English servers. Forcing people to appear to be some other nationality just to have the game appear in their own language seems kinda disrespectful.

With the exception of the US, none of the countries in North or South America are represented in this list of flags. I'm no geography or history major, but there's a reason why we all are using languages native to some other part of the world.

(Edited to add: I see Mexico has since been added to the list. so there are a couple of exceptions now.)

Not really. It's difficult to google a flag to figure out what language another player speaks.

Why not just let people choose a language option without associating a country with it? (I.e. remove the flags.)

Or, have a more inclusive list of options if the intent is to label everyone with a country?

viZb6W5.png

Turmoil's in the air

Hold your breath be deadly calm

Make a final prayer

Don't forget what you have done

• Why not just let people choose a language option without associating a country with it? (I.e. remove the flags.)

It will be quite hard to display the language without a flag. We already have too long usernames with even longer titles (English and non-English), and to the language there - it would look just horrible.

• The company did what we want in the future think about the issue of flags

BVzIdVU.png

(player account)SaLeH YoUnIs(EN)(BR)

(player account)ڝڦڔ ڣڶڛطـﯧْـن(AE)

:saint:If you have a death wish, come close to me:saint:

Always keep in mind that you're not alone here and that behind every account there is a human being that does not want to be insulted or treated badly, just like you don't want to be treated that way.

8)(Alpha.AE)(Delta.AE)(Zelos.AE)(Ares.AE_soon.Ares EN).(Kerberos.BR)8)

My birth

IV/XII/MCMXCVI