Barbarian Fleet successful attacks returned empty-handed

• Hello

today after 202 rounds of fighting barbarian fleet occured another bug.

Fight stopped around at 11:00 o clock and at 12:00 it was completely deleted like it never occured. I was lucky enough that I created screenshots but now any mention of this fight is deleted and my fleet is returning back destroyed and empty handed.

Fight was almost won and now I am again without any rewards. Till now I don have any refund for last bug and now I spent almost all my gold and sulphur for nothing.

Any advices?

I am going to open another support ticket but my first ticket for last bug is still in progress for a weeks.

Thank you.

• This might be also not directly related to Barbarians as such, because the battle was quite long.

Please open a ticket, so that we can at least report it for a further check.

Not sure about the other ticket you are talking about, as all tickets (at least on EN community) are answered and also refunds for not received Barbarian loot have been proceeded (until the official announcement in the board). Can you sent me the ticket ID via PM?

• trade ships were working well in affected time only barbarian fleet fight stopped occasionally and now only evidence for fight is message at inbox

"Your ships arrived at the barbarian fleet`s location, alas too late. They turn back empty-handed."

I opened ticket for that.

yes, you are probably right. this ticket is for BG community. I didn't want to create another topic at Board for the well know issue. I will contact you via PM.