War declaration of Exit against -B-/BSQ/GRE (-E- contra -B-/BSQ/GRE)

• I tried to give you fight 5 times. If you want i send you some battle reports ingame to refresh your memory. But everytime i show up, you evacuate in panic. Soooo well, i give you a fight. 1v1. Come here. Feel free to contact me Ingame (Nyze The Ripper) if you are really that good

• Im now writing with the leader of BSQ and telephonating with my chancellery. I am going to stop the discussion in forum meanwhile until background talkings are over.

"Du glaubst zu schieben und du wirst geschoben." - Goethes Mephistopheles in "Faust"

-> "You believe youre leading but you are being led." - Goethe in "Faust" <-

"Verstecke deine Stärke und warte auf deine Zeit." - Deng Xiaoping

-> "Hide your strength and wait for your time." - Deng Xiaoping <-

katermitfluegel6cf7p.png katerorange4ackl.png katermitfluegel6cf7p.png

LEADER OF THE EUROPEAN IKARIAM UNION

• ейчас я пишу с лидером BSQ и звоню в мою канцелярию. Тем временем я прекращу обсуждение на форуме, пока не закончатся фоновые разговоры.

Are you all giving up? Weaklings and losers, you have no place in this game, go to your German server and play with the same noobs as you. Good luck

179690bbacaf.jpg

• ейчас я пишу с лидером BSQ и звоню в мою канцелярию. Тем временем я прекращу обсуждение на форуме, пока не закончатся фоновые разговоры.

Are you all giving up? Weaklings and losers, you have no place in this game, go to your German server and play with the same noobs as you. Good luck

We are not giving up. And we are not weak. You are a loser and a weakling, because you ran in front of me.

You have no place in the game, because you dont know how to battle.

And you are a noob, because you do mistakes in combats. I saw how you attacked Leonidas and you did mistake after mistake. I have could make it much better.

I dont know what you smoke, Aggrobers :D

"Du glaubst zu schieben und du wirst geschoben." - Goethes Mephistopheles in "Faust"

• The score in the war speaks for itself and my attack balls, so hide away clown

BSQ 84,593 -E- 72,494

179690bbacaf.jpg

• You dont know how to wave, you dont know the impact of docs, you dont know the air fights. You showed it.

So Aggrobers, you are a noob, and the points are only against offline players without forge, so it shows nothing. Nevertheless, were winning because we have more points overall.

So hide away yourself ;) I would recommend you a vacation holidays in Netherlands, there you can go to a coffee shop legally. However, i do not enter coffee shops, but I can recommend it for you ;)

We are about to win. So go improve yourself. :)

• ты такой смешной клоун... ты обкакался... мне нет дела до тебя и твоих писем... ты и твой союз нам проиграли... ты жалкий мультяшный и ничего больше и весь сервер это знает

[mod='Hera']Reminder this is the EN Forum - and please make sure content is in English[/mod]

179690bbacaf.jpg

• Sadly, I dont know Russian language ;( But one thing I know even without reading that: That its full of insults and untrue fake-facts. :D Please speak english here.

I could write that style too:

"Jeder sieht, wie sauer Aggrobers ist, weil er dabei ist, als schlechter Taktiker entlarvt zu werden, der arme Kerl." :D

But I refuse to. To make it proper language, here the translation: "Everyone knows, how sour Aggrobers is, because he is being discovered as a bad tactician, this poor guy."

• Sadly, I dont know Russian language ;( But one thing I know even without reading that: That its full of insults and untrue fake-facts. :D Please speak english here.

I could write that style too:

"Jeder sieht, wie sauer Aggrobers ist, weil er dabei ist, als schlechter Taktiker entlarvt zu werden, der arme Kerl." :D

But I refuse to. To make it proper language, here the translation: "Everyone knows, how sour Aggrobers is, because he is being discovered as a bad tactician, this poor guy."

you're such a funny clown... you crap one's pants... i don't care about you and your letters... you and your alliance lost to us... you're a miserable cartoon and nothing more and the whole server knows it

179690bbacaf.jpg

• 1) there are no such rules in this branch of the war. 2) the game in a short game counts everything by itself.

Well, youre false, cheating does simply not count. And we will not recognize cheated points. And the whole world sees that you are a cheater. And who knows, if there were already other cheats (but no proofs for it). Well, we will make every proof and make a discount.

you sold part of your army to the savior. don't talk about lying.

• Well i write it again bc mods are too lazy to activate my message. @Marshall:

I tried to give you fight 5 times. If you want i send you some battle reports ingame to refresh your memory. But everytime i show up, you evacuate in panic. Soooo well, i give you a fight. 1v1. Come here. Feel free to contact me Ingame (Nyze The Ripper) if you are really that good

[mod='Hera']Apologies I was not earlier to approve your post - may be a time zone thing [/mod]

• Well i write it again bc mods are too lazy to activate my message. @Marshall:

I tried to give you fight 5 times. If you want i send you some battle reports ingame to refresh your memory. But everytime i show up, you evacuate in panic. Soooo well, i give you a fight. 1v1. Come here. Feel free to contact me Ingame (Nyze The Ripper) if you are really that good

where have you been for the last three days? if you want a fight, let's discuss the place, conditions and time

• Okay Ladies and Gents....firstly please remember - this is the EN Forum and content needs to be in English.

Name calling, cussing and such is not welcomed on the forum - (personally I am sure there are many other creative ways of describing such things) - I do understand you are at war and the opposition at times can be very annoying....but please let the CR's show your true passion of each other ;)

• Ty Hera! Now Back to War.

I hereby announce that the quitting of GeorgeV from -O- Alliance was successfull !

attacking the cities of those who do not want to take part in the war is easier, isn't it? than those who attack your cities (for example, mine)

• terrible revenge from the players of alliance E, attack the innocent (alliance O) to their suffering and only those who can be defeated :-D.

and then declare victory over the alliance(O), which is 5 times smaller than them, yes you are brave

• I must disappoint you, you will not win the war until you surpass all the alliances in points.

I will remind you every time that you were not as strong as you thought you were.

• Ty Hera! Now Back to War.

I hereby announce that the quitting of GeorgeV from -O- Alliance was successfull !

attacking the cities of those who do not want to take part in the war is easier, isn't it? than those who attack your cities (for example, mine)

I only remember someone peaceful neutral with 30k total points getting attacked by BSQ yesterday. It was a great discussion here in forum :)

terrible revenge from the players of alliance E, attack the innocent (alliance O) to their suffering and only those who can be defeated :-D.

and then declare victory over the alliance(O), which is 5 times smaller than them, yes you are brave

Innocent O? They attacked us for weeks and as we counterattacked, they were crying and begging for -B- Twin and Paxsom to support so we had no chance for retailiating a long time. Do you really think theyre innocent? They should not have waged war against us and then hide so cowardly behind number one and number two players of the server that time. O does get what they asked for.

Hahahaha mGclub now you saw us your real face! Hahaha. Gj!! Your purpose is not to fight. Just you want our membera to left us

lytolis, our mGclub only remembers your attacks on him and then your crying for help towards -B- alliance when mGclub was little. And now I cant restrain him from taking revenge. We do not want O to decay, but I can talk for me, I as your member would not take the rap for your aggressive warmongery.