inactive are not disappearing

• Right now the most of the inactives are with banned icon. Are they going to stay like that or will they be removed?

• cant someone do it manually atleast ? it will take 1 day of work but atleast will do it .... obviously it wont do it by itself?

Do you realize that there are millions and millions of ghosted accounts from all these years? And if someone magically would start to remove them form one server (which will never happen), next ones might come in place, as long as the root cause is not fixed. The automated process of moving ghosted accounts to the graveyard server is still in progress, so we just have to wait.

• cant someone do it manually atleast ? it will take 1 day of work but atleast will do it .... obviously it wont do it by itself?

Do you realize that there are millions and millions of ghosted accounts from all these years? And if someone magically would start to remove them form one server (which will never happen), next ones might come in place, as long as the root cause is not fixed. The automated process of moving ghosted accounts to the graveyard server is still in progress, so we just have to wait.

How long do we have to wait?

• The last influx that filled every island on beta server deleted one of my towns and an inactive now is in that spot.

I couldnt figure out why my forge had a cooldown now. Cant rebuild it because theres no open spots anywhere.

• The same is true for the PI server, and the worst is that there is no new space to build a town

I know,i lost a 35 town with 42 wall 40 barraks and 38 shipyard and now have to start over but theres no spots.

They really screwed this game but maybe thats what they wanted.

• The same is true for the PI server, and the worst is that there is no new space to build a town

I know,i lost a 35 town with 42 wall 40 barraks and 38 shipyard and now have to start over but theres no spots.

Instead of *censored*, and blaming the world (or, I assume, GF), fill out the ticket to receive actual help. Gets really tiring to read all the junk you spam repeatedly out there, whether it's the appropriate topic or not.

[mod]EDIT - Troll censored - Kikoguns[/mod]

Instead of *censored*, and blaming the world (or, I assume, GF), fill out the ticket to receive actual help. Gets really tiring to read all the junk you spam repeatedly out there, whether it's the appropriate topic or not.

well when your server gets affected we will see who is doing the crying. As for tickets i have yet to be able to log in on the system for years ,maybe i should do up a ticket on that eh?

[mod]EDIT - Censoring - Kikoguns[/mod]

• You posted in another thread (again, being completely off topic) that something is wrong with your password. Well, maybe try to click "Forgot password" or something along those lines? No, can't do? Then maybe, text a moderator a private message? And see how it goes, I am pretty sure someone can at least direct you. Nah. You want a spectacle. You are frustrated, therefore you need everyone to know about it and spam 3 threads at once about it. You don't seem a complete dimwit, so an honest suggestion - your frustration released in this way doesn't do any good to the game and doesn't do any good to you (well, apart from relieving some stress). I am sure you could use your energy for better purposes, or at least take appropriate actions to solve your issues.

Of course, it's your choice, you can continue to spam board. I just get frustrated as well that instead of reading news, I bump into another repeatable complaint that is written just for the sake of it. And I end up wasting my time writing this. Oh, the irony.

[mod]EDIT - Kikoguns[/mod]

• I tried all that. it sends to an email that does not exist. Now please dont comment if your only here to troll.

[mod]EDIT - Kikoguns[/mod]