Balkanska Unija (B-U) Battle Reports

• Au Grid kako si ih iskidao <3
    Jedno pitanje, ja dok sam igrao aktivno, znam da 2 naloga kojim upravlja ista osoba ne smeju da imaju kontakt nalozima,
    pa cak ni u bitci. Moje pitanje je, kako je ovo dozvoljeno? Napravljen samo ovde izuzetak? Kome se to gleda kroz prste malo, je li? ?(

blаde[VRV] от one by one, vino 2, ДрРадева[VRV] от Полис

Interesting question ! I am looking foward to see a answer :P

• Au Grid kako si ih iskidao <3
    Jedno pitanje, ja dok sam igrao aktivno, znam da 2 naloga kojim upravlja ista osoba ne smeju da imaju kontakt nalozima,
    pa cak ni u bitci. Moje pitanje je, kako je ovo dozvoljeno? Napravljen samo ovde izuzetak? Kome se to gleda kroz prste malo, je li? ?(

blаde[VRV] от one by one, vino 2, ДрРадева[VRV] от Полис

Interesting question ! I am looking foward to see a answer :P

Nećeš brate ovde dobiti odgovor, jer kod ovih jadnih bugara je dozvoljen spam 1 brodom na duže od 24, dozvpljeno je korišćenje skripti, ako te ne uhvate, čak i da postuješ na forum print screen- a gde si vidi korišćenje skripit nema veze.

Sve je dokumentovano u tiketima, ali ovde ti bugarin i tuži i sudi. Svakako je Game Fore obavešten o mahinacijama koje bugari rade na ovim serverima pa ćemo videti :P

• You obviously don't know anything other than to complain about your losses.

If you do not like the result of your coming to BG servers, stand under the palm trees as you do most of the time,

and you will not worry about being beaten or stealing your resources. :closedthread:

• Its such an irony, speaking of bulgarians, every time im online you lose and when i go for counter attack you run away. Then, im online for week (not more cause i've got RL obligations, unlike you i cant be 24 hrs online) and you speak something about intelligence and winning and complaining?

You have scripts enabled and you publicly admit to that in one of the previous posts (its forbidden by the rules in game and on forum its posted that its forbidden also) ... You cant fight fair, you simply cant play the game, so you have to cheat to actually make a pourpose of your existance on Ikariam.

And finally, no one of you 7 millions accepted my offer publicly, untill you do, i suggest you to talk less cause you have no credibility. ;)

• Blade calm down. Like Cooler said, we don't have time to play 24/7 against 300 players. It is not complaining, it is a fact. As well as that is so many things different, spaming is not spaming here, scripts are somehow not scrips, it is absurd. Not fun, so I will make my own terms to play.

Dočekat će ih pravda kad tad.

• ha ha how funny you are. you repeat the same thing every time.

if ikalogs is forbidden, do you think we will not be punished?

challenge? and what is it? someone to come to your coordinates to fight 1: 1, given that we have no cities there? pff ...

Do you want a 1: 1 dry battle? I'm telling you where to come, I'll defend myself, and if you can beat me, I'll delete my account.

or are you afraid to come with infantry against me?

• Blade calm down. Like Cooler said, we don't have time to play 24/7 against 300 players. It is not complaining, it is a fact. As well as that is so many things different, spaming is not spaming here, scripts are somehow not scrips, it is absurd. Not fun, so I will make my own terms to play.

Dočekat će ih pravda kad tad.

I am very calm ;)

do you only have a personal life? surely we have too?

strange how one moment you are online 23 hours a day, and the next you don't have time. excuses are these, only excuses.

we have families too, jobs, but we also find time to beat you. we are not looking for excuses.

challenge? and what is it? someone to come to your coordinates to fight 1: 1, given that we have no cities there? pff ...

Do you want a 1: 1 dry battle? I'm telling you where to come, I'll defend myself, and if you can beat me, I'll delete my account.

Dude, there was 5, 6, 7 or more on him and you still lost :D

Not one time that happend nor it will. But still, don't want diplomacy, don't want to talk, but first in line to smack some wild stuff. Never played because of you, won't stop eather :) uživaj

• blade what a moderator you are when you just provoke and insult us as players.and in addition to all that, you are threatening to force players into the MoD our moderators have never done that on our forum. I don't think you have a place to be what you are and we should kick you out so you don't be that anymore :)

Edited once, last by DARKO67 ().

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:D:D:D

YOU DONT HAVE CITIES ON OUR ISLANDS? THEN WHO IS CONSTANTLY CRUSHING OUR RELIGION? You are not doing that in your town ICC? So we do that to ourselves?

You know why you dont have town anymore on our island 93:98? Cause Mladi Gospar went on you with army, you escaped from open battle and you deleted town, so clockwork jumped on your place. When he publicly said that, you kept silence. You think this is a lie or excuse? I know you lie, and you have 1 milion excuses for every argument i put here.

So after you are afraid of my challenge regardless of army or fleet, you put counter bet on deleting your account? Well, when you would delete EVERY account you have, i think suddenly we would have 100 bulgarians less to play against... atleast...

You are inferior players against me, im constantly blocked, pillaged, outnumbered, ALL OF YOU CRUSH RELIGION ON MY MIRACLES and yet every time i manage to delete 10 players at the same time on land army and in fleet. Good mentality , every time you get defeated you think you won. Nice.

You are not funny any more, you are tragic. :P

• Not to mention giving spam warning for "saying something that is not topic" :D you are right, he should be better at moderating or he should not be moderator, this is how bullies behave. But you can't say that because then you are making excauses. It is just a loop, but let them have it :) i'm fine without that

• I don't know why you justify yourself with bots, they can brag about robberies and battles when we're not online, 90% of online battles are lost, Blade just calls out and glorifies himself, from now on I'll always paint and post on the forum how he escapes with the fleet, there will be full forum, or DrRadeva will have to jump to a premium place again, and let the bots rob when they can, DrRadeva don't attack nightMareM 5x in one day and refuse every time, it turns into despair, like you send robberies out of despair , bots nice greetings!

• and to emphasize at once as far as pirates are concerned, DrRadeva has already lost this circle, your justification will be to see how many of us are in the top 50, I will give you an immediate answer to that, there are many of you in the top 50 because you have your multi acc, you did it so that you can't be reached, and I'm publicly asking DrRadev to stop running away from nightMareM to be a man and admit defeat, I know it hurts, so I beg you without stupid excuses and just one more thing, when someone writes to you then answer the question, don't talk about some other things .. so much from me, go crying what you lost in the pirates.

:closedthread:

• Grid u gotta learn the rules of the game man, destroying ur harbour wont save ur mates from pillage :) !

Tell to ur alliance that they cant stop us taking what we want :)

P.S: Coloss is temporary saving for 8 hours

• Grid u gotta learn the rules of the game man, destroying ur harbour wont save ur mates from pillage :) !

Tell to ur alliance that they cant stop us taking what we want :)

P.S: Coloss is temporary saving for 8 hours

OOH yes that is what you are!!!! ONLY robbers, not warriors or fighters not pirates. Just simply robbers sorry guys there is no sun light for you