Balkanska Unija (B-U) Battle Reports

• Предлагам тези които си почиват в играта, да си почиват и във форума :)))))

I have a personal life and a fulfilling job to attend to, back in my student days I'd play a lot more and destroy you kid, these times, I can tell you when im coming out and you'd still run away. Coward Bulgarians posting battles that have nothing to do with me, when you post a battle in which I lose I will delete my account, I cant lose against inferior kids like you. I will give you exact coordinates and time of me coming out of vacation mode to fight you, I bet you will run away again. Pathetic.

Narcisitsic and arrogant.
    Interesting.

I was on the island, did you attack? No. Then what more would you want?

I have a personal life and a fulfilling job to attend to, back in my student days I'd play a lot more and destroy you kid, these times, I can tell you when im coming out and you'd still run away. Coward Bulgarians posting battles that have nothing to do with me, when you post a battle in which I lose I will delete my account, I cant lose against inferior kids like you. I will give you exact coordinates and time of me coming out of vacation mode to fight you, I bet you will run away again. Pathetic.

Interesting.

What is your username, I'll make sure to come to you next time I go out of vacation mode, also we can do 1vs1 whenever you want if you kids are able to be fair and not cut my rotations or occupy my ports.

Interesting.

Try harder, it is easy to be general after the battle. Yesterday you were nowhere to be found :)

Interesting.

What is your username, I'll make sure to come to you next time I go out of vacation mode, also we can do 1vs1 whenever you want if you kids are able to be fair and not cut my rotations or occupy my ports.

suItana, I don't care about your rotations, they are meaningless. I rarely keep more than 30k generals anyway so don't expect prolonged battles. I play for fun, not for weird forum bragging.

Interesting.

suItana, I don't care about your rotations, they are meaningless. I rarely keep more than 30k generals anyway so don't expect prolonged battles. I play for fun, not for weird forum bragging.

Then why are you implying that I was afraid to attack you when you backtrack as soon as I mention doing 1vs1 and make excuses about having no army. You guys are such clowns HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. If you are too afraid to fight me then you have no right to write anything to me peasant.

• I have a personal life and a fulfilling job to attend to, back in my student days I'd play a lot more and destroy you kid, these times, I can tell you when im coming out and you'd still run away. Coward Bulgarians posting battles that have nothing to do with me, when you post a battle in which I lose I will delete my account, I cant lose against inferior kids like you. I will give you exact coordinates and time of me coming out of vacation mode to fight you, I bet you will run away again. Pathetic.

Interesting.

Then why are you implying that I was afraid to attack you when you backtrack as soon as I mention doing 1vs1 and make excuses about having no army. You guys are such clowns HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. If you are too afraid to fight me then you have no right to write anything to me peasant.

Sigh.

I meant, I don't need army to make you suffer.

• Narcisitsic and arrogant.
    Interesting.

Sigh.

I meant, I don't need army to make you suffer.

I am talking about armies and fighting on land, these are the exact prospects in which I'm stating my supremacy upon the nation of Bulgaria. If I had 30k generals I would easily outmanouver and rotate against 150k bulgarian troops because the amount of soldiers at that size only means that battle wont last very long (3-4 hours) but I can still do more damage in the battle report. If you gather some courage to do 1v1 then we will, until then keep quiet, you're irrelevant to me. Dont try to make yourself relevant because I'll come to all your towns at once and wipe them out.

• I am talking about armies and fighting on land, these are the exact prospects in which I'm stating my supremacy upon the nation of Bulgaria. If I had 30k generals I would easily outmanouver and rotate against 150k bulgarian troops because the amount of soldiers at that size only means that battle wont last very long (3-4 hours) but I can still do more damage in the battle report. If you gather some courage to do 1v1 then we will, until then keep quiet, you're irrelevant to me. Dont try to make yourself relevant because I'll come to all your towns at once and wipe them out.

Ok, Haruo Niijima, do as you wish.

What does 30p mean?

Interesting.

How are you not seeing irony? When we say that we can't play all day every day and that we play for fun, then we only make excauses. But when you say things like that it is perfectly understandable? Have same criterion for the same thing or don't make same argument.

A Jakove ti kad ti se prohtije opet ih malo našamaraj i pokaži šta znaš :)

• How are you not seeing irony? When we say that we can't play all day every day and that we play for fun, then we only make excauses. But when you say things like that it is perfectly understandable? Have same criterion for the same thing or don't make same argument.

What are you talking about, I am pretty sure you are just one person playing with 1+10 accounts, rotating them out and in vacation mode all the time because it's tasking to play so many at once, while popping 2.5min missions for Pirates on all of the active ones.
    Maybe you say you don't play all day because you play all night then, hiding in the shadows, waiting for us to fall asleep?

• How are you not seeing irony? When we say that we can't play all day every day and that we play for fun, then we only make excauses. But when you say things like that it is perfectly understandable? Have same criterion for the same thing or don't make same argument.

What are you talking about, I am pretty sure you are just one person playing with 1+10 accounts, rotating them out and in vacation mode all the time because it's tasking to play so many at once, while popping 2.5min missions for Pirates on all of the active ones.
    Maybe you say you don't play all day because you play all night then, hiding in the shadows, waiting for us to fall asleep?

Nobody is waiting for you to fall asleep, we are challenging you on 1vs1 and you are all afraid to do it.

• Морска битка при Полис

(30.01.2022 17:28:40)

Grid[B-U] от Полис

vs

suItana[VRV] от Online, blаde[VRV] от one by one, KING

............................................. - Кораб таран...........................291(-0)

Огнехвъргач.........................251(-149) - Огнехвъргач...........................31(-76)

Кораб с Мортира.......................97(-54) - Кораб с Мортира.......................126(-0)

Парен Таран...........................302(-0) - Парен Таран...........................250(-0)

............................................. - Подводница.............................79(-6)

Скоростна лодка с витло...............230(-0) - Скоростна лодка с витло...............120(-0)

Балононосач...........................204(-6) - Балононосач...........................112(-0)

............................................. - Тендър.................................25(-0)

Ракетен Кораб........................152(-18) - .............................................

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Генерали..............................-2805.4 - Генерали...............................-592.4

Точки нападение..........................1481 - Точки защита...........................7013.5

Получена щета..........................140270 - Получена щета...........................29620

Процент щета..............................82% - Процент щета..............................18%

Победители: suItana[VRV], blаde[VRV]

Загуби: Grid[B-U]

• Чудото на blаde 'Колос' е активирано.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

Run run Blade:(;(

(31.01.2022 5:18:55)

Grid[B-U] от Полис, Stara Vojarna, 9282

vs

blаde[VRV] от one by one

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Кораб таран..........................578(-72) - Кораб таран.........................1118(-72)

Огнехвъргач..........................21(-116) - Огнехвъргач.........................320(-184)

Кораб с Мортира.......................168(-0) - Кораб с Мортира.......................840(-0)

Парен Таран...........................250(-0) - Парен Таран...........................650(-0)

............................................. - Ракетен Кораб........................534(-16)

Подводница............................64(-16) - Подводница............................229(-0)

Скоростна лодка с витло...............310(-0) - Скоростна лодка с витло...............946(-0)

Балононосач............................32(-8) - Балононосач...........................398(-8)

Тендър.................................80(-0) - Тендър................................105(-0)

Генерали..............................-1626.4 - Генерали..............................-2172.8

Точки нападение..........................5432 - Точки защита.............................4066

Получена щета...........................81320 - Получена щета..........................108640

Процент щета..............................42% - Процент щета..............................58%

Победители: blаde[VRV]

Загуби: Grid[B-U]

Чудото на blаde[VRV] 'Ковачница на Хефест' е активирано. (31.01.2022 4:18:55)

Чудото на Grid[B-U] 'Ковачница на Хефест' е активирано. (31.01.2022 4:18:55)

Чудото на Grid[B-U] 'Ковачница на Хефест' е активирано. (31.01.2022 4:28:13)

Чудото на blаde[VRV] 'Ковачница на Хефест' е активирано. (31.01.2022 4:33:55)

Чудото на Grid[B-U] 'Ковачница на Хефест' е активирано. (31.01.2022 4:42:39)

Чудото на blаde[VRV] 'Ковачница на Хефест' е активирано. (31.01.2022 4:48:55)

Армията на Grid беше изтеглена и напусна битката.

Чудото на Grid[B-U] 'Ковачница на Хефест' е активирано. (31.01.2022 4:57:30)

Чудото на blаde[VRV] 'Ковачница на Хефест' е активирано. (31.01.2022 5:03:55)

Чудото на Grid[B-U] 'Ковачница на Хефест' е активирано. (31.01.2022 5:06:26)

Чудото на blаde[VRV] 'Колос' е активирано. (31.01.2022 5:11:11)

Чудото на blаde[VRV] 'Ковачница на Хефест' е активирано. (31.01.2022 5:18:55)

[/size][/font][/b][/align][/spoiler]

• Čudo Clockworkorange [VRV] 'Colossus' je aktivirano. (31.1.2022. 10:59:41) :love:

Чудото на Clockworkorange[VRV] 'Колос' е активирано. (31.01.2022 10:59:41) :love:

ДрРадева[VRV], Clockworkorange[VRV], zpaider[VRV] :thumbdown:

.Screenshot-1

• Bravo za nas :)

Pa šta botovi drugo i znaju več samo da pljačkaju gradove gde nema vojske i da se time hvale ovde (gde i nije mesto za to ) a o ratovanju i ništa nažalost neznaju ;)