DOW -PH- vs Kofg

• After having reviewed and acted upon the innumerous reports in this thread, I am hereby warning all participants, that any further insults, death wishes, and flame may lead to the closure of this thread and may entail sanctions for individuals

i dont know alpha US server has soft mods over issues, LOL .. well even this thread will close we will still continue to pillage this kofg dimwits haha

btw i got a new move from a kofg member visiting our island LOL

they attack us then they got cornered in the island, no exit way or what so ever then poof "VAC MODE" lol ..

new move ive seen so far lol

see how this kofg moves?hahahaha dumb moves really!..i will just continue to farm you guys .

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

laine [HoR] Idont know BLIND persons can play ikariam? NOOB leader, worst compared to Gynaicles

Mizukage [HoR] Declare a war then got destroyed LOL "NEW MOVE" Teach us please

Junebug [HoR] Multi user in alpha, Has many accounts in many alliances LOL, Brainless Lady(PROUD OF LOOSING?) haha

PunkyPunky [DOG of ALPHA] arf arf ..woof woof

• so what? The reaper didnt accumulate that much points when he is in kofg, he is in the bottom of the food chain in offensive points LOL but now he`s in Lost at fight with SP then he think he is big boy now?well infact he is a little cry baby putting me in his "ignore list" of players hahaha ..

im sure your off points came of from attacking multi`s and inactive players, thats what your whole life is (its a lie and a fluke) just like you thou hehehe

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

laine [HoR] Idont know BLIND persons can play ikariam? NOOB leader, worst compared to Gynaicles

Junebug [HoR] Multi user in alpha, Has many accounts in many alliances LOL, Brainless Lady(PROUD OF LOOSING?) haha

• FEARx5 Alright guy. Give it a rest. You talking to people the way you do takes any fun that is in this game right out of it. It might have been funny at first but now a Game Mod is politely asking for us all to behave a little better. He is absolutely right. You shouldnt be picking at him, or coming at the rest of us like you are. Its not intimidating, its not insulting. It shows a lack of maturity and a level of respect should always be made between all of us. That is not too much to ask for. If you dont think so, then quite frankly, go play somewhere else. Take your "talents" elsewhere.

For my part of the inappropriate comments, I do apologize for any offense that was taken. This is after all just an enjoyable game for us all to play and getting carried away with all the nonsense talk takes away from that. I hope I speak for all of us. God Bless.

LK99Uzg.jpg

• Welcome to board Rexrandy[kofg]...

• Thread like this shows up once in a blue moon, this gives a life to very Old server, throwing some words from both sides, bad words are unacceptable and we admit it. Those guys who reported to mods, well, good job, but you know, all of you are just soft, easy to get hurt your feelings :D

I do get some reply sometimes with racist words, but i dont report it to GO, i do give them a reply, not in message, but in military action, once i get them, show some battle reports, and trashtalk them.
    If you take the words personally, youll get hurt.

@MODs, i hope you guys dont be like this soft players. Whats the purpose of this board and threads if theres no flame.

ugA3Jgz.jpg

I am just a F A I L U R E

• FEARx5 Alright guy. Give it a rest. You talking to people the way you do takes any fun that is in this game right out of it. It might have been funny at first but now a Game Mod is politely asking for us all to behave a little better. He is absolutely right. You shouldnt be picking at him, or coming at the rest of us like you are. Its not intimidating, its not insulting. It shows a lack of maturity and a level of respect should always be made between all of us. That is not too much to ask for. If you dont think so, then quite frankly, go play somewhere else. Take your "talents" elsewhere.

For my part of the inappropriate comments, I do apologize for any offense that was taken. This is after all just an enjoyable game for us all to play and getting carried away with all the nonsense talk takes away from that. I hope I speak for all of us. God Bless.

yeah i dont really respect players who go VACATION MODE after trash talking another player LOL..so that goes for you, i dont respect you lol

i do really hate noob players like you so im cumming to get you ..hahahaha

btw hows ramcen, sphyg and gambler doing? your in the same mode, the vacation mode LOL ..

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

• yeah i dont really respect players who go VACATION MODE after trash talking another player LOL..so that goes for you, i dont respect you lol

btw hows ramcen, sphyg and gambler doing? your in the same mode, the vacation mode LOL ..

Give it a rest.

LK99Uzg.jpg

• yeah i dont really respect players who go VACATION MODE after trash talking another player LOL..so that goes for you, i dont respect you lol

Give it a rest.

we dont rest hehehe :D ..so goodluck on you guys

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

• I can tell. You guys dont follow your own word either. This should of all been done and over with when the Reaper left day one. You guys started all this by attacking lone players. continuously. We tried talking to you and even fighting you guys off from time to time. And you keep coming back. You set your own terms at the beginning of this thread and you havent even followed through. Thats just bully behavior. No one wants to waste our time with this anymore. We especially dont want our mailboxes filled with your "dumby dumbos" everyday either. Just call it a rest dude. enough is enough. Just stop. This game obviously means more to you than anyone else so if you need your mental victory to feed your ego, then take it LOL just stop wasting our time. We really dont care anymore. We really do not. Part ways with us and be gone.

LK99Uzg.jpg

• I can tell. You guys dont follow your own word either. This should of all been done and over with when the Reaper left day one. You guys started all this by attacking lone players. continuously. We tried talking to you and even fighting you guys off from time to time. And you keep coming back. You set your own terms at the beginning of this thread and you havent even followed through. Thats just bully behavior. No one wants to waste our time with this anymore. We especially dont want our mailboxes filled with your "dumby dumbos" everyday either. Just call it a rest dude. enough is enough. Just stop. This game obviously means more to you than anyone else so if you need your mental victory to feed your ego, then take it LOL just stop wasting our time. We really dont care anymore. We really do not. Part ways with us and be gone.

so you give up?. btw we dont care abt reaper thou , we can wreck him whenever we want ..

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

admit defeat and that you guys are noob. then maybe we can settle?just maybe hehe

btw right now, guess who is getting wrecked?. "the mighty leader of kofg LOL ..

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

• no no. If this is going to end, its going to end. No maybee bs. Its going to end. PH and KofG are going to avoid all players for a set period. Dont be a greedy jerk about it. At the end of the day, we take just as much as you guys. We dont post like you guys do, thats just the way it is.

If this ends, you guys need to follow thru and keep away. None of this vulture bs. You will ruin the experience of the game for a single individual playing like that. That is all KofG has tried to defend here is to keep you guys away from defenseless players. You seem to have missed that point from the beginning. So end it. and stick to your word. No one likes a liar. If you can do that Mr "diplomat for the time being" then i think we can make a deal.

LK99Uzg.jpg

• no no. If this is going to end, its going to end. No maybee bs. Its going to end. PH and KofG are going to avoid all players for a set period. Dont be a greedy jerk about it. At the end of the day, we take just as much as you guys. We dont post like you guys do, thats just the way it is.

If this ends, you guys need to follow thru and keep away. None of this vulture bs. You will ruin the experience of the game for a single individual playing like that. That is all KofG has tried to defend here is to keep you guys away from defenseless players. You seem to have missed that point from the beginning. So end it. and stick to your word. No one likes a liar. If you can do that Mr "diplomat for the time being" then i think we can make a deal.

hahahahahahaha the only terms to end this is if you let us farm you guys peacefully..

im hoinest to that..will you agree to it?

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

• You are not going to farm active players. Thats the dumbest shit i have ever heard.

you sure?.hahahahaha well look around you, back read and look at who are we farming..

and incedia when he see our mobile town he donated all his goods LOL

sad life for you dumbo dumb snatch haha

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

• Why are you a diplomat when you arent going to take any of this seriously at all. Boy you sure make it sound like you have an inside track on who you are 'farming".. If you want to come clean about something, by all means, lets hear it. We can boot those accounts right out of KofG and you can farm away fella.

LK99Uzg.jpg

• Why are you a diplomat when you arent going to take any of this seriously at all. Boy you sure make it sound like you have an inside track on who you are 'farming".. If you want to come clean about something, by all means, lets hear it. We can boot those accounts right out of KofG and you can farm away fella.

we farm whoever we want,, and kofg should boot you cause you are the worst diplomat ever..LOL

activating VACATION MODE hahahahahhahahahahahahahaha shameful act for a diplomat

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg