DOW -PH- vs Kofg

• Lets Start this year burning!!!

and lets make ALPHA alive!!!

For the past month Kofg and -PH- are in conflict because of a lot of reasons, and since then we are attacking back and forth etc..

take note

Kofg are in 5th place having 116 farm sites in it having a total of 463,910,560

while -PH- is in 19th place having a total points of 40,717,005

The purpose of this war is to have some fun, at first we just want this to be a litlle incident, we loot ech other ETC..

Then they import another player from LOST namely "The Reaper" who is so mighty of himself, acting like the strongest of them all LOL

for this reason we from -PH- want to declare a war to Kofg alliance and make the looting official..

war will end when "The Reaper" leave KOFG and join his original alliance which is LOST or whoever alliance he will join again.</p><p><span style=

FEAR

Acting Diplo As of the Moment

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

laine [HoR] Idont know BLIND persons can play ikariam? NOOB leader, worst compared to Gynaicles

Mizukage [HoR] Declare a war then got destroyed LOL "NEW MOVE" Teach us please

Junebug [HoR] Multi user in alpha, Has many accounts in many alliances LOL, Brainless Lady(PROUD OF LOOSING?) haha

PunkyPunky [DOG of ALPHA] arf arf ..woof woof

• The Kingdom of God is glad to see you have such excitement for battle as alot of us share. Especially after KofG reclaiming soooo many resources from PH players that have egregiously been thieving from our small members. You were asked many times to leave these small players alone, and yet you continued to pillage your way thru players that cannot defend themselves. I am still not sure if that made your alliance (of multis) feel powerful, but the second we put you into the corner a bully belongs in, you have been crying an awful lot.

Now in this response, I have left for everyone to see an inbox message that FEAR left us today. Messages like these pop up all the time in our inboxes, especially after a FEAR defeat. This message must have been written by a child. Because no "adult" would say to another on this game to go and "killyourself". After all, this is a game, RIGHT? I mean what kind of alliance would allow for such low level filth to be said to another, especially from their supposed Diplomat. Very uncool.

forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/attachment/54171/

Pinoy Hub was told many times in the past to stay out of KofG towns, you continued, and now we have sent some members to remind you who exactly you are. That is the only reason this is happening. We will continue to send our troops to your cities until you realize that KofG will not tolerate your vulture tactics. The Kingdom of God is a peaceful alliance. Let it be known that we will stand up to the bullies of Alpha, big and small.

Kingdom of God Diplomat,

Snatch

• shut up Snatch, your the worst and useless DIplo ive ever seen in my carreer as ikariam player LOL..

"Especially after KofG reclaiming soooo many resources from PH players that have egregiously been thieving from our small members."

-Please and please post here your pillage reports?dont us noob, i will tell you again go kill yourself LOL

" I am still not sure if that made your alliance (of multis) feel powerful"

-This only proves that your just a below average player in ikariam, why? you accuse us of multi`s when we just created out account 4months and ago having a 1m points right now, maybe your the Multi?1year old account and still in 300k points?lol such a noob idiot

"killyoursef"

-ill say it over and over again, go kill yourself cause you are useless and brainless and worthless LOL

"We will continue to send our troops to your cities until you realize that KofG will not tolerate your vulture tactics."

-yeah continue to send your troops to our towns to get slaughtered NOOB hahahah how many failed attempts? LOL..

"The Kingdom of God is a peaceful alliance."

-yeah a farm and a MULTI alliance LOL

BTW, reaper left your alliance so what now?.hahahaha maybe we will take this DOW down but we will never stop pillaging a bunch of noob like you guys.

i got this BR for you noob snatch,, 7000 spartans is a good kill LOL

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

laine [HoR] Idont know BLIND persons can play ikariam? NOOB leader, worst compared to Gynaicles

Junebug [HoR] Multi user in alpha, Has many accounts in many alliances LOL, Brainless Lady(PROUD OF LOOSING?) haha

• Reaper left kofg for good, but before this DOW be taken down i just want to post this small victories..

and by the way SNATCH, who are those small players you are refering to that we pillaged? is REAPER one of them? LOL

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

• or maybe daohu is the small player you are refering to?. hahahahahahaha i pitty you ignorand diplomat

i got around 20+ pillage reports on daohu after his troops got massacred and went vmode..

post your useless BR`s snatch lets see hahaha

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

• No lies here. Considering FEAR is the biggest Colossus user on Alpha, I am surprised you really have this much egoand not fight more often. PH wins 1 out of 10 battles but you are beating us? I did just read earlier the part about REAPER being your term of dismissal. I wonder why that was so? We all know why. The Kingdom doesnt have to prove anything. Your demeanor on this forum shows everyone exactly who you are.

Quite a large mouth from a small key board warrior. Bye bye now.

LK99Uzg.jpg

• as i told you are the worst diplomat ive ever seen LOL..reaper is the one doing the fighting for you guys, so what will happe if he will leave you??. looks like free resources for us hahahahahaha good luck on those kofg near us :D

and besides you are just talk..and who would be afraid of 300k pointer in this 14years old server? trolololol such a big noobs..

we love the loots you are giving us :D ..after a month or two we will be reaching the 2million points bec of you guys so keep on mining :D

ill let my military talk the hell out of you weakling..

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

• The Reaper told us that he will teach KofG how to fight but I guess they forgot their lesson.

My first blood and small win

Let's enjoy the fight folks!!!

• Liberating your own occupied town and ports are a big win for you?

Well what more could we expect from small kids....

• For those watching and wondering, I recalled Reaper back to Lost for reasons unrelated to this thread.

viZb6W5.png

Turmoil's in the air

Hold your breath be deadly calm

Make a final prayer

Don't forget what you have done

• These are the towns I occupied earlier which he is boasting of liberating (after I left them).

==============================================================================================

I did that to stop him from occupying my allies' towns. Ragdoll's ships had left the towns but they were still "occupied":

==============================================================================================

Since we are on the subject of CRs, here are a few more:

• post for 1morechance

very cheap shot

ugA3Jgz.jpg

I am just a F A I L U R E

• GodKnows here are the example of real battles man!

Post for Bangkay

ugA3Jgz.jpg

• hey GodKnows , here's another one man!

Post for Bangkay

ugA3Jgz.jpg

• Post for Bad powerpuff

ugA3Jgz.jpg

• Post for Bad powerpuff

ugA3Jgz.jpg