DOW -PH- vs Kofg

• dumbo like starman

So dumbo means:

Working 2 jobs in Highschool.

Sleeping through Calculus and

Testing out of Calculus for College

You'd be correct!

With all the Calculus in Ikariam, it is a mentally stimulating way to pass time :thumbup:.

Starman

Viet Nam Sociality[VNS] - Alpha US Spokesman
    Bậc Thầy Thịt mèo Nướng

BBQ CAT Master Chef

• A for apple

B for BALl

C for CAT

D for Dumbo like you LOL

btw wtf you doin in this thread?.your not posting any battle reports dude..get lost . go help you mom clean the dishes(opss maybe you dont have a mother) pitty

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

laine [HoR] Idont know BLIND persons can play ikariam? NOOB leader, worst compared to Gynaicles

Mizukage [HoR] Declare a war then got destroyed LOL "NEW MOVE" Teach us please

Junebug [HoR] Multi user in alpha, Has many accounts in many alliances LOL, Brainless Lady(PROUD OF LOOSING?) haha

PunkyPunky [DOG of ALPHA] arf arf ..woof woof

• oww calculus?

don't you know that I retake calculus 3 times in college?, not bec. i hate it, but bec.i enjoy it, until make up my mind and end my relation with that subject.

thats my story.

FEARx5 can we just change the title of this thread?

"-PH_ vs KofG with starman's group chat"

ugA3Jgz.jpg

I am just a F A I L U R E

• Starman Snatch maybe you can also post Combat Reports in this thread? not just calculus, pipe freezing etc, wtf who cares about those? you guys are really dumb la..hayy..you guys are slow to comprehend.

I am busy with this :D thats to kofg my gr`s are upgrading LOL

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

laine [HoR] Idont know BLIND persons can play ikariam? NOOB leader, worst compared to Gynaicles

Junebug [HoR] Multi user in alpha, Has many accounts in many alliances LOL, Brainless Lady(PROUD OF LOOSING?) haha

• no battle reports from kofg dimwits? hahahahaha

get wrecked bitches!c

top5 alliance my ass LOL

maybe top 5 farm alliance? hahahahaha ..dumbo! dumb dumb!

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

• I am certain you have no idea what you're doing while fighting, so I wouldn't expect trash talk from you Lee. :/

To the rest of you, well played. I'm convinced you guys are vampires.

• hey Sphygmus regards to your general.havent heard from him for a while LOL..missing in action general?

heads up! someone in your alliance is getting wrecked right now :D dunno what are they doing stationing their troops in the same town lol ..

will post it maybe later :D

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

• qdGcaFo.png

"Mysterious MegaMonster"

US Alpha - -PH-
    EN Hydra - OTOG
    EN Zeph - PH PALTOG

• qdGcaFo.png

"Mysterious MegaMonster"

US Alpha - -PH-
    EN Hydra - OTOG
    EN Zeph - PH PALTOG

• Sea battle near Toxic Asset

(12.01.2022 17:19:44)

HalimawPH[-PH-] from Sfax, Toxic Asset, Vagrancy

vs

Sphygmus[KofG] from Apicem, Gambler[KofG] from Toxic Asset, Blockchain

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steam Ram.............................168(-0) - .............................................

Ram-Ship.............................166(-69) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-69)

............................................. - .............................................

Fire Ship.............................62(-89) - Fire Ship.............................0(-191)

Mortar Ship............................84(-0) - .............................................

............................................. - Rocket Ship.............................0(-9)

Diving Boat............................74(-6) - Diving Boat.............................0(-5)

Paddle Speedboat.......................82(-0) - Paddle Speedboat........................0(-8)

Balloon Carrier........................32(-8) - Balloon Carrier.........................0(-6)

Tender.................................40(-0) - .............................................

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Military................................-1242 - Military..............................-2101.4

Offensive points.......................5253.5 - Defence points...........................3105

Damage Received.........................62100 - Damage Received........................105070

Damage Percent............................37% - Damage Percent............................63%

Winners: HalimawPH[-PH-]

Losers: Sphygmus[KofG], Gambler[KofG]

293 units from HalimawPH[-PH-] are blocking the port entrance to Toxic Asset

379 units from HalimawPH[-PH-] are blocking the port entrance to Toxic Asset

36 units from HalimawPH[-PH-] are blocking the port entrance to Toxic Asset

The miracle of Gambler[KofG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (12.01.2022 16:19:44)

The miracle of HalimawPH[-PH-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (12.01.2022 16:19:44)

The miracle of HalimawPH[-PH-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (12.01.2022 16:29:05)

The miracle of Gambler[KofG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (12.01.2022 16:34:44)

HalimawPH's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

The miracle of Gambler[KofG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (12.01.2022 16:39:04)

The miracle of HalimawPH[-PH-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (12.01.2022 16:39:28)

HalimawPH's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

The miracle of HalimawPH[-PH-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (12.01.2022 16:53:59)

The miracle of Gambler[KofG] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (12.01.2022 17:04:44)

Sphygmus's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Gambler's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Sphygmus[KofG]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

The miracle of HalimawPH[-PH-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (12.01.2022 17:06:00)

qdGcaFo.png

"Mysterious MegaMonster"

US Alpha - -PH-
    EN Hydra - OTOG
    EN Zeph - PH PALTOG

• PILLAGE

ugA3Jgz.jpg

• cute NAVAL

ugA3Jgz.jpg