DOW -PH- vs Kofg

• Starman i heard from Fruity you hit VACATION MODE twice when they visited you? like Snatch no wonder you guys get along LOL

dumbo with the same feather flock together

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

laine [HoR] Idont know BLIND persons can play ikariam? NOOB leader, worst compared to Gynaicles

Mizukage [HoR] Declare a war then got destroyed LOL "NEW MOVE" Teach us please

Junebug [HoR] Multi user in alpha, Has many accounts in many alliances LOL, Brainless Lady(PROUD OF LOOSING?) haha

PunkyPunky [DOG of ALPHA] arf arf ..woof woof

• So is the White Lotus Society involved in this KofG/PH entanglement? I see more posts from a WLS member than anyone in this thread.

they are not involved in this little war, this is my name in BOARD which I used in war serve in UK, that guy One piece in wls is different :P

ugA3Jgz.jpg

I am just a F A I L U R E

• i thought you were busy dude, now that your team got some resources. your hype?

I am busy, but this forum is easy to check while checking my emails... You dont see me in game do you? Anyways, what multi accounts are you handling in PH? I only see other accounts on your posts but none from yours. Sure looks like you are the person that doesnt belong here. Pinoy Hub's mutt FEARx5 has since called out Starman so it sure looks he belongs here more than you. Run along unless you want to acknowledge your business here.

hey Snatch. can't you just admit that you weren't busy at all and you were just scared when FEARx5 destroyed your troops and started to pillage your resources. hahaha.

This is your convo before you went vmode. ;(;(;(

• uhh no definitely busy here. Been up for about 30 hours now. Just wrapped up my 4th water main break since i slept last. I know you guys dont understand the concept of clean fresh water from DIP (ductile iron pipe) where you come from... I have been collecting the water in my used gatorade bottles to ship to you guys tho. Call it humanitarian relief. Some of us do actually have to venture away from away computers on the daily. Ragdoll

LK99Uzg.jpg

• uhh no definitely busy here. Been up for about 30 hours now. Just wrapped up my 4th water main break since i slept last. I know you guys dont understand the concept of clean fresh water from DIP (ductile iron pipe) where you come from... I have been collecting the water in my used gatorade bottles to ship to you guys tho. Call it humanitarian relief. Some of us do actually have to venture away from away computers on the daily. Ragdoll

Snatch LOL but you always check on the forums?hahahahahahaha is this your definition of staying away from computer? busy LOL..reasoning at its best..

BTW i sent a guantlet war to your alliance please accept if wish to get wrecked LOL..

Snatch answer this and ill stop humiliating you, you really did use a LEVEL 1 colosus do you? hahahahhaa

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

laine [HoR] Idont know BLIND persons can play ikariam? NOOB leader, worst compared to Gynaicles

Junebug [HoR] Multi user in alpha, Has many accounts in many alliances LOL, Brainless Lady(PROUD OF LOOSING?) haha

yeah its true we can’t really understand how things work in your area .

Anyways make sure to keep enough resources for you and your fam!
    keep safe . We will wait for you ingame!

so, you worked for fixing DIP for water transmission and distribution, mostly those DIP will crack in cold countries, due to cold, it causes the pipe to become brittle and water flowing on it has a normal temp, warm? and it will affect the pipe, than causes cracks. im not sure :/

ugA3Jgz.jpg

• due to cold, it causes the pipe to become brittle

No. Water is cooled going through pipes below its freezing temperature. As the water freezes into ice(not the kind fearful smokes), it expands bursting the water pipe not bong. Simple science.

Don't get it? Fill a plastic bottle with water and put it into a freezer. See what happens. I know 1st world problems...

Starman

Viet Nam Sociality[VNS] - Alpha US Spokesman
    Bậc Thầy Thịt mèo Nướng

BBQ CAT Master Chef

Edited once, last by Starman ().

• haha ofcourse i undestand, if water reaches freezing level,0 degrees cel., it become ice, ryt?, and expand.hmmmmm

i'm not from SNOWY or what so ever cold countries, that's why I did not know the actual situation there, all I know that there are countries that their water pipe lines are built in the underground tunnels to protect it from freezing.

ugA3Jgz.jpg

• wait_a_minute

who are you? Why are here? Are you kofg?

Ok. be careful then. as Ben said, we will wait for you when you fix your RL problem.

btw, is your underground mainline distribution that's freezing? how deep installed your mainline from existing grade?

• btw, is your underground mainline distribution that's freezing? how deep installed your mainline from existing grade?

Most our mains run about 4.5-5 foot of cover from the existing grade. The transmission lines run a bit deeper. Alot of this stuff in this town is from the 40s and 50s.. old caste iron or DIP if it was available. We actually have one line still intact and active that was installed in 1897 :D.. pretty excited to dig that one up this year for replacement. Depending where you are in town, the electrolysis is worse and causes alot of damage to those older pipes. The frostline is close to 3.5 feet here right now with it fully expected to hit 4' within a week or so. Had alot of rain saturate in last week and now freeze.. that'll cause the sheer breaks. Are you familiar at all with water systems yourself? Ragdoll

LK99Uzg.jpg

• yea really are dumb Starman hahahahaha no wonder youre saying same things as snatch LOL..

dumbo with same feather flock togehter, you and snatch really get along..

another common thing is you use VACATION MODE also to run from your enemis LOL

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

• Ok. be careful then. as Ben said, we will wait for you when you fix your RL problem

I appreciate that. It has just been crazy. I have some time throughout the day to check email, so i like to check the forums just to keep up with all this. Even my guys will tell you I am pretty distant on our discord chat. The city I maintain is roughly 18k people, with a couple large industries in town, and we supply water to a nearby village of about 3k people. We only have 9 people total in our entire Distribution/collection department so it definitely puts a strain on a person with all the work hours this time of year. I would absolutely love to have the time to play Ikariam like I was, but simply dont have that kind of time at the moment. January, February, and March are usually like this. Guess I should of been a history teacher hahaha would have been alot warmer.

LK99Uzg.jpg

• another common thing is you use VACATION MODE

To deal with rl problems is accurate. We are so sorry you don't have one. I wouldn't have a dirtbag like you around me.

Starman

Viet Nam Sociality[VNS] - Alpha US Spokesman
    Bậc Thầy Thịt mèo Nướng

BBQ CAT Master Chef

• another common thing is you use VACATION MODE

To deal with rl problems is accurate. We are so sorry you don't have one. I wouldn't have a dirtbag like you around me.

Starman

i dont have a real life issue moreover i dont reason real life problems in going VACATION MODE lol, i secure everythign before i do something RL,thats just a dumb excuse for dumbo`s like you thou.., ikariam is life for me, so?. dont cry over Starman join kofg then maybe i will visit you in your sleep hahaha dumbo!

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

• Ok. be careful then. as Ben said, we will wait for you when you fix your RL problem

I appreciate that. It has just been crazy. I have some time throughout the day to check email, so i like to check the forums just to keep up with all this. Even my guys will tell you I am pretty distant on our discord chat. The city I maintain is roughly 18k people, with a couple large industries in town, and we supply water to a nearby village of about 3k people. We only have 9 people total in our entire Distribution/collection department so it definitely puts a strain on a person with all the work hours this time of year. I would absolutely love to have the time to play Ikariam like I was, but simply dont have that kind of time at the moment. January, February, and March are usually like this. Guess I should of been a history teacher hahaha would have been alot warmer.

hayyyssss snatch wtf dude?. you keep bla bla bla bla on something not related to ikariam..just do that and maybe come back from VAC MODE and redeem your self lol..you really a hard dumbo like starman ..im sure you both are dumbo`s in real life..maybe your mother regreted you guys being born in this world LOL..

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg