DOW -PH- vs Kofg

• Traditionally on the US servers, when an alliance declares a war they'll have one thread for discussion and another for CRs. That way the people fighting in-game and wanting to show off their CRs have a place to display their accomplishments. And the people who want to fight on the boards have a thread all to themselves to bash each other. Maybe next time you guys could do one of each?

(There was a time long ago when a third type of thread, called a "Spam thread", was also created. This thread seems to be combining all three. ?()

viZb6W5.png

Turmoil's in the air

Hold your breath be deadly calm

Make a final prayer

Don't forget what you have done

• Wow this Thread is a joke. By all means shut this junk down at this point, moderator. This is pointless at this point.

you fired up now?hahahahaha :D

Traditionally on the US servers, when an alliance declares a war they'll have one thread for discussion and another for CRs. That way the people fighting in-game and wanting to show off their CRs have a place to display their accomplishments. And the people who want to fight on the boards have a thread all to themselves to bash each other. Maybe next time you guys could do one of each?

(There was a time long ago when a third type of thread, called a "Spam thread", was also created. This thread seems to be combining all three. ?()

well war has ended when reaper left kofg, its the war`s terms so that concludes it. but we just want kofg to see how noob they are specailly snatch, who is acting all mighty LOL ..

but whatever, hehe

upgrading all my GR`s to level 9 hehehe

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

laine [HoR] Idont know BLIND persons can play ikariam? NOOB leader, worst compared to Gynaicles

Mizukage [HoR] Declare a war then got destroyed LOL "NEW MOVE" Teach us please

Junebug [HoR] Multi user in alpha, Has many accounts in many alliances LOL, Brainless Lady(PROUD OF LOOSING?) haha

PunkyPunky [DOG of ALPHA] arf arf ..woof woof

Edited once, last by FEARx5 ().

• No lies here. Considering FEAR is the biggest Colossus user on Alpha, I am surprised you really have this much egoand not fight more often. PH wins 1 out of 10 battles but you are beating us? I did just read earlier the part about REAPER being your term of dismissal. I wonder why that was so? We all know why. The Kingdom doesnt have to prove anything. Your demeanor on this forum shows everyone exactly who you are.

Quite a large mouth from a small key board warrior. Bye bye now.

hey snatch i found this, your refering to my collosus level 5, how about your colosus level 1? LOL

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

laine [HoR] Idont know BLIND persons can play ikariam? NOOB leader, worst compared to Gynaicles

Junebug [HoR] Multi user in alpha, Has many accounts in many alliances LOL, Brainless Lady(PROUD OF LOOSING?) haha

• Traditionally on the US servers, when an alliance declares a war they'll have one thread for discussion and another for CRs. That way the people fighting in-game and wanting to show off their CRs have a place to display their accomplishments. And the people who want to fight on the boards have a thread all to themselves to bash each other. Maybe next time you guys could do one of each?

Nice suggestion, but one thread combining CR with bash is much better, for me, 2 thread is much more messy than this existing thread.

And sometimes, theres someone will post a trashtalk without CR in CR thread.

ugA3Jgz.jpg

I am just a F A I L U R E

• Winners:

Leelancee[-PH-]

Losers:

Blue Shade[KofG]

The town HellCat_C has been pillaged by Leelancee[-PH-]. The following resources have been stolen:

• 6,334 Building material
    • 63,550 Crystal glass
    • 3,990 Sulfur

Winners:

Leelancee[-PH-]
    Losers:

Blue Shade[KofG]
    The town HellCat_W2 has been pillaged by Leelancee[-PH-]. The following resources have been stolen:

• 25,388 Building material
    • 35,208 Wine

Winners:

Leelancee[-PH-]

Losers:

Blue Shade[KofG]

The town HellCat_W2 has been pillaged by Leelancee[-PH-]. The following resources have been stolen:

• 32,700 Building material
    • 45,799 Wine

Winners:

Leelancee[-PH-], SPADA[-PH-]

Losers:

Blue Shade[KofG]

• 32,573 Building material
    • 45,926 Wine

Winners:

Leelancee[-PH-]

Losers:

Sphygmus[KofG]

The town Interitus has been pillaged by Leelancee[-PH-]. The following resources have been stolen:

• 70,757 Wine

Winners:

Leelancee[-PH-]

Losers:

Sphygmus[KofG]

The town Exstinctio has been pillaged by Leelancee[-PH-]. The following resources have been stolen:

• 43,290 Building material
    • 23,177 Wine

Winners:

Leelancee[-PH-]

Losers:

wuanjinghuan[KofG]

The town Zealand has been pillaged by Leelancee[-PH-]. The following resources have been stolen:

• 3,192 Wine
    • 45,307 Sulfur

Winners:

Leelancee[-PH-], SPADA[-PH-]

Losers:

Sphygmus[KofG]

The town Dissensio has been pillaged by SPADA[-PH-]. The following resources have been stolen:

• 1,776 Building material
    • 49,550 Wine
    • 1,743 Crystal glass

Winners:

Leelancee[-PH-]

Losers:

wuanjinghuan[KofG]

The town Tendar has been pillaged by Leelancee[-PH-]. The following resources have been stolen:

• 39,793 Building material
    • 5,949 Wine
    • 21,756 Marble

Winners:

Leelancee[-PH-]

Losers:

Blue Shade[KofG]

The town HellCat_C has been pillaged by Leelancee[-PH-]. The following resources have been stolen:

• 30,805 Building material
    • 917 Wine
    • 19,108 Crystal glass
    • 168 Sulfur

Winners:

Leelancee[-PH-]
    Losers:

wuanjinghuan[KofG]
    The town Ecli-poe has been pillaged by Leelancee[-PH-]. The following resources have been stolen:

• 21,689 Wine
    • 29,310 Crystal glass

Hi June, maybe next time we can do your suggestion. we are from UK server and the thing in board there way back in time is all in one. spam, BR/CR and trash talk in 1 thread.

• Thank again KofG. upgrading my GR to level 10 :)

• you fired up now?hahahahaha :D

Nope definitely not. Is there anyone else in PH thats not a little boy that wants to chat tho? Not gonna deal with children anymore.

nahhh maybe you can chat with our troops?and they will poke you in the brains hehehehehehe :D

and we are all children in PH..that means children is destroying your alliance hahaha

"Pillage all RED"

fear.jpg

• hello 2 all

qdGcaFo.png

"Mysterious MegaMonster"

US Alpha - -PH-
    EN Hydra - OTOG
    EN Zeph - PH PALTOG

• well war has ended when reaper left kofg, its the war`s terms so that concludes it.

Since the war has concluded, I will shut this thread down.

While we allow and generally enjoy seeing some heated banter in War threads, this thread in parts reads like the ramblings of a 9 year old in a CoD lobby.