Ex Yu [ExYu] - Battle Reports

• I tell you again - we do not play pirates!

For us, they are a waste of time and ambrosia.

If for you resources are nothing in this game, then what should the army mean to us? We still have more than you can kill.

Have you destroyed someone you say? who because I still have an army to fight for at least 2 days, but none of you dares to fight that much.

Are you insulting the BG team? Why did GF delete your servers, and move you to ours?

If you do not like the situation - vacation, account deleted, and then living quietly outside Ikariam

p.p. Primarijus look again at ALL the reports in the topic, and then think again who is the loser.

• What about us deleting accounts if we don't like it? Did you suggest that to other players you didn't like? Are you SMOD? We came to you? I don't want to invest a euro in this because of your creation. Should I pay you?

This is your server? Are you the owner of Game Forge?
    So our servers were insignificant and the one you and your team run is such that we have to bow to you?

You have a report for this. Solve it for your own benefit.

- ExYu -

Moj dragi leute, toj li su tve službe

• " If for you resources are nothing in this game, then what should the army mean to us?We still have more than you can kill."

We can agree that we disagree.

Everyone has own priorities, for me priority is to bit all your user accounts in the battles and for you priority are resources.

As I mentioned earlier, getting resources is no big achievement for me because I can collect resources from inactive players with no effort.

But to "take your scalp" in battle even with 1 less damage in generals than you, means to me.

Especially in battles more than HOF limits and in situations when your army is much bigger than mine.

Brutal force without knowledge and skills will not prevail.

We have one say in our Ex-YU region that I can translate to English: "Power moves logs, but the mind rules"

Bodyguard is much stronger than a Boss, but he is just a bodyguard.

I have 34K generals and comparing with your 105K generals this is nothing, but at the end you are the one hanging as a loser in battle reports ...

• Bravo Cupa26 !!!

Морска битка при Kristal

(30.01.2022 8:23:26)

Хекторррр[SHARK] от Полис, Kristal

vs

NoiSe[ExYu] от -KristaL-, Cupa 26[ExYu] от Kristal, Kristal 2, Mramor 5, BuMeRaNg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Огнехвъргач............................3(-21) - Огнехвъргач..........................60(-141)

Парен Таран............................0(-51) - Парен Таран............................85(-0)

Кораб таран...........................38(-78) - Кораб таран..........................246(-54)

Кораб с Мортира........................42(-0) - Кораб с Мортира........................84(-0)

Ракетен Кораб..........................10(-8) - Ракетен Кораб........................188(-12)

............................................. - Подводница.............................60(-0)

Скоростна лодка с витло................30(-0) - Скоростна лодка с витло................90(-0)

Балононосач............................14(-6) - Балононосач.............................3(-6)

Тендър..................................6(-0) - Тендър.................................40(-0)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Генерали..............................-2136.2 - Генерали..............................-1648.2

Точки нападение........................4120.5 - Точки защита...........................5340.5

Получена щета..........................106810 - Получена щета...........................82410

Процент щета..............................56% - Процент щета..............................44%

Победители: Cupa 26[ExYu]

Загуби: Хекторррр[SHARK], NoiSe[ExYu]

• My turn to post something in here. Was really really long fight! Xektorr, we had some fun :) !!

Морска битка при -KristaL-

(30.01.2022 1:25:46)

Хекторррр[SHARK] от Poliklinika, -KristaL-, Практика, Sumpor-7

vs

DathorN[ExYu] от Kristal2, -VinO-, Полис, 686, Полис, Полис, Kristal1, -KristaL-

Кораб таран.........................350(-382) - Кораб таран.........................168(-382)

Огнехвъргач..........................34(-535) - Огнехвъргач..........................14(-746)

Кораб с Мортира.......................240(-0) - Кораб с Мортира.......................168(-0)

Парен Таран.........................267(-122) - Парен Таран...........................152(-8)

............................................. - Подводница...........................108(-32)

Скоростна лодка с витло..............1101(-0) - Скоростна лодка с витло...............180(-0)

Балононосач..........................159(-42) - Балононосач...........................33(-42)

Тендър.................................70(-0) - Тендър.................................80(-0)

Ракетен Кораб........................158(-84) - Ракетен Кораб.........................50(-52)

Генерали...............................-11683 - Генерали.............................-10005.6

Точки нападение.........................25014 - Точки защита..........................29207.5

Получена щета..........................584150 - Получена щета..........................500280

Процент щета..............................53% - Процент щета..............................47%

Победители: Хекторррр[SHARK]

Загуби: DathorN[ExYu]

• And we have two more battles :

Battle #1: Army examined and discarded.

I was having lunch and Onufri made this HOF of his fleet without my intervention :-)

Генерали................................-3190 - Генерали..............................-2492.6

Very nice.

Морска битка при MNE No 4

(30.01.2022 15:22:25)

Onufri[-CaT-] от MNE No 3, EX-ExYu, Pain, Poliklinika, MNE No 1, MNE No 4, MNE No 5

vs

Примаријус[ExYu] от ПОЛИКЛИНИКА, stefii[ExYu] от MNE No 4

Кораб таран..........................150(-92) - Кораб таран............................0(-91)

Огнехвъргач..........................36(-118) - Огнехвъргач...........................0(-108)

Кораб с Мортира........................42(-0) - .............................................

Парен Таран..........................100(-40) - Парен Таран............................0(-29)

Ракетен Кораб.........................36(-24) - Ракетен Кораб..........................0(-12)

............................................. - .............................................

Скоростна лодка с витло...............30(-31) - .............................................

Балононосач............................24(-6) - Балононосач...........................10(-12)

Тендър.................................10(-0) - .............................................

............................................. - .............................................

Генерали................................-3190 - Генерали..............................-2492.6

Точки нападение........................6231.5 - Точки защита.............................7975

Получена щета..........................159500 - Получена щета..........................124630

Процент щета..............................56% - Процент щета..............................44%

• Battle #2

Another masterpiece of how to defeat opponent with much stronger army-

Генерали..............................-5760.2 - Генерали..............................-5510.8

So in total almost 9K generals shorter after two battles

Very nice.

Морска битка при ПОЛИКЛИНИКА

(30.01.2022 15:20:39)

Onufri[-CaT-] от Hefest H4, ПОЛИКЛИНИКА, Pain, MNE No 3, MNE No 1, MNE No 5

vs

Cupa 26[ExYu] от Mramor4, Mramor3, Примаријус[ExYu] от ПОЛИКЛИНИКА, EX-ExYu, MNE No 4, MNE No 5

Кораб таран.........................110(-200) - Кораб таран.........................274(-198)

Огнехвъргач...........................0(-293) - Огнехвъргач..........................47(-260)

Кораб с Мортира........................84(-0) - Кораб с Мортира.......................180(-0)

Парен Таран..........................136(-55) - Парен Таран..........................240(-53)

Ракетен Кораб.........................40(-20) - Ракетен Кораб........................177(-25)

Подводница............................21(-18) - Подводница............................93(-16)

Скоростна лодка с витло................90(-0) - Скоростна лодка с витло...............212(-4)

Балононосач...........................19(-25) - Балононосач...........................13(-21)

Тендър.................................10(-0) - Тендър................................107(-0)

Генерали..............................-5760.2 - Генерали..............................-5510.8

Точки нападение.........................13777 - Точки защита..........................14400.5

Получена щета..........................288010 - Получена щета..........................275540

Процент щета..............................51% - Процент щета..............................49%

• Very nice HOF

Thank you Dr. Stefi for nice cooperation in this examination, I personally enjoyed his battle.

Битка за Mramor2

(30.01.2022 23:59:25)

blade[-CaT-] от Полис, Ringispil 2, Mramor5, Ringispil 3, Mramor2, Ringispil 4

vs

stefii[ExYu] от MNE No 3, MNE No 4, MNE No 5, DathorN[ExYu] от , Primarijus[ExYu] от Tara H3, Mramor3, Mramor4

Мускетар..............................168(-0) - Мускетар..............................672(-0)

Мечоносец.........................2138(-1232) - Мечоносец.........................1350(-1200)

Хоплит.............................136(-1663) - Хоплит..............................69(-2483)

Парен великан.......................286(-344) - Парен великан.......................974(-145)

Жирокоптер..........................204(-454) - Жирокоптер............................0(-614)

Бомбардировач........................26(-134) - Бомбардировач..........................0(-96)

Таран..................................42(-4) - Таран................................157(-13)

............................................. - Доктор................................260(-0)

Готвач.................................60(-0) - Готвач................................120(-0)

............................................. - Стена...................................0(-7)

Мортира................................60(-8) - .............................................

Генерали..............................-8117.2 - Генерали..............................-7964.2

Точки нападение.......................19910.5 - Точки защита............................20293

Получена щета..........................405860 - Получена щета..........................398210

Процент щета..............................50% - Процент щета..............................50%

• Balkan warriors in full force against the raw crowd.

There were also several small battles, brave actions, smart maneuvers of our allies

What glorious days.

Well done, comrades.

- ExYu -

Moj dragi leute, toj li su tve službe

• Битка за Hefest H4

equilibrium[-CaT-] от come more

vs

Primarijus[ExYu] от Hefest H4

Мускетар..............................168(-0) - Мускетар...............................0(-84)

Мечоносец...........................898(-102) - Мечоносец.............................0(-400)

Хоплит..............................587(-213) - Хоплит................................0(-385)

Мортира................................60(-0) - Мортира................................0(-30)

............................................. - Доктор.................................40(-0)

Готвач.................................30(-0) - Готвач.................................40(-0)

............................................. - Стена...................................0(-7)

Парен великан.........................200(-0) - .............................................

Жирокоптер............................150(-0) - .............................................

Бомбардировач..........................90(-0) - .............................................

Таран..................................30(-0) - .............................................

Генерали...............................-420.6 - Генерали................................-2285

Точки нападение........................5712.5 - Точки защита...........................1051.5

Получена щета...........................21030 - Получена щета..........................114250

Процент щета..............................15% - Процент щета..............................85%

Победители: equilibrium[-CaT-]

Загуби: Primarijus[ExYu]

• Битка за Hefest H4

equilibrium[-CaT-] от come more

vs

Primarijus[ExYu] от Hefest H4

Now, I am confused, why you are reporting equilibrium battle report?
    I can ask my colleagues from my union and friends from Ika to send me any battle report against any account from CaT and present this report in this forum.
    So what is the point of this report you placed here?

Are you controlling equilibrium account as well?

Blade = equilibrium?

In case above is true, this is OK, but in case above is not true you have a serious problem.

Please don't hate me, I don't have any bad feelings about you, just want to help you.

This is just a game and we are having fun.

• Морска битка при Ahill MaTek

(02.02.2022 21:35:56)

Cupa 26[ExYu] от Kristal, Vindzor, MEDUN, Banjica K3

vs

Свами[SHARK] от Коло крис, Kristal, Vindzor, -KristaL-

Кораб таран..........................83(-216) - Кораб таран.........................243(-216)

Огнехвъргач..........................17(-365) - Огнехвъргач..........................58(-350)

Кораб с Мортира.......................126(-0) - Кораб с Мортира.......................144(-0)

Парен Таран...........................96(-19) - Парен Таран..........................208(-37)

Ракетен Кораб.........................52(-48) - Ракетен Кораб.........................88(-44)

Скоростна лодка с витло...............120(-0) - Скоростна лодка с витло...............180(-0)

Балононосач............................8(-22) - Балононосач...........................52(-24)

Тендър.................................40(-0) - Тендър.................................20(-0)

Подводница.............................60(-0) - .............................................

Генерали................................-5759 - Генерали................................-6042

Точки нападение.........................15105 - Точки защита..........................14397.5

Получена щета..........................287950 - Получена щета..........................302100

Процент щета..............................48% - Процент щета..............................52%

Победители: Cupa 26[ExYu]

Загуби: Свами[SHARK]