Yesss! Finally, we have a winner But before publishing the list... please let me know that I really had a very good time reading your comments. I really thank you for your Christmas wishes, I can't answer to each one of you, but I really appreciated, thank you.
I also really liked your funny messages, your considerations and your fantasy... about the motto of Rob Antilles. Here are some examples:
- "Life am Good"
- "The fate of a people lies in your hands Become a wise ruler in Ikariam!"
- "I love you more than you'll ever know"
- "Let's mess with these motherf***ers*
- "What or who even is Rob Antilles? Even internet doesn't know :("
- "Liebe Follower: Ist zufällig einer von euch in der Lage einen Wählhebel-Positionsschalters aus,- und wieder sicher einzubauen?" (it means: "Dear Followers: Is it by any chance that one of you is able to turn off a selector lever position switch - and reinstall it safely?"
- "The sounds of the sea, white beaches and sunshine!..."
- "Who has he/she ever so, at least not given any information about himself in the last 10 years?"
Just to let you know, I had to read about 500 emails, check a lot of words, keep aligned the ranking list, search your forum name, since a lot of you forgot to add it... but at the end, I'm really happy about the Contest, and how it's gone.
My apologies for the naivety about some words on day 4, I got all your comments and complaints, and I'll try to be more careful next time My apologies also for the delayed start of the contest: it was planned a week before, but the issues related to the Soft Merge forced to shift the beginning.
Ok, and now, the juicy part.
And the winner is... [continues in the next post]