Corruption and rules

• Hi I confess that ikariam has surprised me!!
    In life and throughout the world, laws are changed to reduce corruption and to catch the corrupt.
    In ikariam, the laws are changing to accommodate those who once played ikariam, corrupting the rules and looking for ways to escape them. Today and more and more, it seems that only an attempt is made to ensure that all the multi-accounts prevail, making even this space for suggestion and discussion falsified with partial opinions from those who should moderate. The players, who also like to play ikariam, who also buy ambrosia, and who have been playing for many years, just as they feel that in order to play this game you have to have 20 accounts and millions of generals, they also feel that this forum is the game itself is not interested in fighting illegal situations, but rather repeatedly changing rules to accommodate them.
    My suggestion is simple, don't do it, because soon it will be a game where only those who grew up cheating are left, even if they change the rules to make them appear honest.

thanks

hmc

• If you don't like to play - just quit. Just let others in peace, because they will play no matter if you do or not.

Are you "they"? Some will, some go way, if they stay all in game...dont need to merge!! but you are so arrogant that dont accept diferent opnions, i really bellieve that your problem its not just be arrogant, its much more deep and just see your side...or "they" side, the same "they" that i was talking about in the first post.

• I can think of very few players that feel they need 20 accounts and millions of military scores. Most people I've played with are happy with just a few accounts. Maybe you're hanging out with the wrong crowd?

viZb6W5.png

Turmoil's in the air

Hold your breath be deadly calm

Make a final prayer

Don't forget what you have done

• Are you "they"? Some will, some go way, if they stay all in game...dont need to merge!! but you are so arrogant that dont accept diferent opnions, i really bellieve that your problem its not just be arrogant, its much more deep and just see your side...or "they" side, the same "they" that i was talking about in the first post.

Currently I see only you and a few others who are running around the forum and whining about unfair play, while I know multiple times more players who are not affected or who will adapt and continue to play. It's not possible to satisfy everyone, time to understand it. Some will go, some new will join.

If you prefer to delete your account instead of merge - your choice. But this is a business running, and opening new servers will always bring much more incomes than anything else.

• Currently I see only you and a few others who are running around the forum and whining about unfair play, while I know multiple times more players who are not affected or who will adapt and continue to play. It's not possible to satisfy everyone, time to understand it. Some will go, some new will join.

If you prefer to delete your account instead of merge - your choice. But this is a business running, and opening new servers will always bring much more incomes than anything else.

I totally agree with your statement about new servers being big income providers. but it would have been a lot more courteous and professional to let the Zelos.us players know that their 40 day server was going to be merged to 11 year servers without having an option to merge to Zephyros.

• Avoid posting anything that can be considered as spam, trolling, flame, boycotting, "quitting the game", or generally potentially disturbing the forum atmosphere.

Please, let's refrain from threads talking about how things are unfair and such. There is a proper way to post your suggestions in the forum without accusing others of cheating or "doing it wrong".

Thanks and Thread closed.