union SRBI battle report

• Another late night fight.I was very sleepy.My rival Nelson fought well,he is a warrior.
    It would be spectacular that i didn"t have some duties in the morning,so I ended battle and We both(Nelson and I)had many ships remaining to fight.Balduin had one or few ships in this battle.This was mainly 1vs1.
    Nelson,see you on the battlefield in next battle8):thumbup:

P.S.I dedicate this battle to STOJKE;)

• Битка за P1V

(19.07.2022 21:24:02)

blаde[VRV] от Полис

vs

Bog Roosevelt[SRBI] от P1V

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

............................................. - Прашконосец.............................0(-4)

............................................. - Стрелец.................................0(-1)

Мускетар..............................168(-0) - Мускетар................................0(-1)

............................................. - Копиехвъргач............................0(-1)

Мечоносец.............................725(-0) - Мечоносец...............................0(-1)

Парен великан.........................495(-5) - Парен великан...........................0(-1)

Жирокоптер...........................160(-80) - Жирокоптер............................40(-26)

............................................. - Бомбардировач..........................0(-64)

............................................. - Стена...................................0(-7)

Таран..................................30(-0) - .............................................

Мортира................................30(-0) - .............................................

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Генерали.................................-231 - Генерали...............................-450.9

Точки нападение.......................1127.25 - Точки защита............................577.5

Получена щета...........................11550 - Получена щета...........................22545

Процент щета..............................33% - Процент щета..............................67%

Победители: blаde[VRV]

Загуби: Bog Roosevelt[SRBI]

Градът P1V беше ограбен от blаde[VRV]. Бяха заграбени:

9,169 Строителен материал,

16,034 Вино,

12,552 Мрамор,

19,429 Кристал,

27,814 Сяра

• First of all to say that Mahoni(my opponent in this battle)was inactive.No miracles(read no hephaistos)was used.
    To my opponent i wish him to return a visit to me.
    For all of you reading this,i wish you to live long and prosper:)