It's time for an International server !

• Hello, since there was recently a merge and everyone is happy about it i would like to suggest to open the first international server !

I think it would bring a lot of people and it would be fun to play against people of other countries , it would also be much more competitive with more people so Gameforge would hit jackpot with ambrosia ^_^

What do you think about it?

• After the merge servers already sort of became international. Join Pi to witness the greatness of Lithuanian community while we fight and annihilate all other major alliances :)

• Quote from Lothriel

... since there was recently a merge and everyone is happy about it ....

I'm trying to figure out if this is sarcasm. :/

Also, if you want a REALLY international server, eventually the sole surviving war server is going to qualify for that. :S

If you want just a regular server that's very multinational, the en communities might be what you're looking for. I think the entire Taiwan community landed on Alpha.en.

viZb6W5.png

Turmoil's in the air

Hold your breath be deadly calm

Make a final prayer

Don't forget what you have done

• I like the competitive playstyle, so i am not really interested in starting on any server where people already have months or years of advantage on new players and i think there are others who think the same...

Its also completely useless to start on the new servers they open every 2 months because they will eventually be merged all togheter again and again so basically someone spends ambrosia and time to stay at the top of the rankings and then finds himself merged with people who play since 10 years ago and him 1° ranked account becomes under rank 200 LOL. Which is horrible.

Creating a NEW international server might have a lot of people and maybe it wont require merging so all the competitive players from all countries might join th new international server ^_^

• Creating a NEW international server might have a lot of people and maybe it wont require merging so all the competitive players from all countries might join th new international server ^_^

C'mon - a new EN server gets opened every six months. There is no difference if you name it as EN or as an international server - if people from X countries will want to join, they will do it anyway.

• I like the competitive playstyle, so i am not really interested in starting on any server where people already have months or years of advantage on new players and i think there are others who think the same...

Its also completely useless to start on the new servers they open every 2 months because they will eventually be merged all togheter again and again so basically someone spends ambrosia and time to stay at the top of the rankings and then finds himself merged with people who play since 10 years ago and him 1° ranked account becomes under rank 200 LOL. Which is horrible.

Creating a NEW international server might have a lot of people and maybe it wont require merging so all the competitive players from all countries might join th new international server ^_^

Getting an account is one of the easiest things. Just contact any huge alliance diplomat or leader, explain your situation and I am sure they will gift you a decent account that will be sufficient enough to compete with other players. Of course, it won't be TOP50 or something like that but then it depends on why you play Ika. If it's for TOP spots only, then sucks to be you, there will always be bigger and meaner fish. If you enjoy the thrill of battle and coordination, then you won't have problems executing my plan.

As for willingness to play in a new server - as a player, who had and grown his account for 7 years, I have no wish nor reason to start another one completely fresh and basically go back with my progress 7 years back. Doesn't make sense. Hooray for those who like it, but for me new server thrill keeps for 2 - 3 months max. Already tried it, always seemed to go back to my old good main account.

• Creating a NEW international server might have a lot of people and maybe it wont require merging so all the competitive players from all countries might join th new international server ^_^

C'mon - a new EN server gets opened every six months. There is no difference if you name it as EN or as an international server - if people from X countries will want to join, they will do it anyway.

Yes but the players get separated because more servers open at the same time in different countries, if every 6 months just ONE international server opens then all the players will go to that ONE server and it will be more competitive and fun.

More competition = more ambrosia for gameforge and more fun for players.

Its a win win situation.

By the way only an idiot would spend ambrosia in a server that eventually will be merged with servers opened for years ( And i used to spend a lot of ambrosia, but honestly never again since i know my account would go to waste as it is the situation now )

• By the way only an idiot would spend ambrosia in a server that eventually will be merged with servers opened for years ( And i used to spend a lot of ambrosia, but honestly never again since i know my account would go to waste as it is the situation now )

Wonderful, now you called as idiots literally hundreds and thousands of players who have spent, are spending and will spend money on the new servers because they want to compete for highscore.

• By the way only an idiot would spend ambrosia in a server that eventually will be merged with servers opened for years ( And i used to spend a lot of ambrosia, but honestly never again since i know my account would go to waste as it is the situation now )

Wonderful, now you called as idiots literally hundreds and thousands of players who have spent, are spending and will spend money on the new servers because they want to compete for highscore.

Yea i was like them, too bad my server got merged. How the fuck are we supposed to compete with people who are player since 2008 ? >_>

Y know, when you are ranked first , then your server gets merged and you're not even in the top 100 that makes you quit the game °-°

• Y know, when you are ranked first , then your server gets merged and you're not even in the top 100 that makes you quit the game °-°

I feel sad for you if you are playing only being in 1st place of highscore. Personally I play for a lot reasons, and the place in highscore does not matter much. Probably in new servers it is different, but I am playing because I enjoy it and also I like to cooperate and communicate with others.

• Hello, since there was recently a merge and everyone is happy about it i would like to suggest to open the first international server !

I think it would bring a lot of people and it would be fun to play against people of other countries , it would also be much more competitive with more people so Gameforge would hit jackpot with ambrosia ^_^

What do you think about it?

I think Gameforge efforts should be spent fixing all the current issues before rolling anything new out.

p58j7mB.png

• Does it happen only when a non-English language is selected? Any other pre-conditions?

i don't know ...

anyway .... from my pc it is all ok

i am on Pagaia ...

Maybe it was me who made a mistake on my mobile phone.

firma-nuovo-forum.jpg