How do I unregister my legal multi accounts?

• You posted it was illegal for people to share log in info with others. That's in the rules.

So know your saying it's ok?

Quote from The crow these were not created but taken from alliance members leaving the game and giving them log on info which is also illegal.

How it's illegal? The account exchange is not supported, but that means only that we do not involve in it, while the players still can do it on their own.

• Its complete BS, the merge brought Beta mostly more cheaters because no one wanted to come to a server run by a bunch of cheating general banks. The sad part is GF refuses to even try to fix the server instead they take the loyal players who have spent years playing and buying ambro and force them to merge or merge a community of cheaters onto their server to force them to quit the game thus expediting the players leaving.

• Its complete BS, the merge brought Beta mostly more cheaters because no one wanted to come to a server run by a bunch of cheating general banks. The sad part is GF refuses to even try to fix the server instead they take the loyal players who have spent years playing and buying ambro and force them to merge or merge a community of cheaters onto their server to force them to quit the game thus expediting the players leaving.

Yup, this way they dont have to give refunds. So many people have asked them to fix this which would make people actually play the game as intended but the GO's and other GF peeps fight this every step of the way which makes me wonder how many of them are benefitting from this "hack" and it is a hack. This is the only game that allows this IMO.

• Let me present an example, you pay money for ambro and the game you are sending your money to is not enforcing the terms and conditions then it is basically fraud.

German law where this game is based from is very strict on their gaming laws.

• As you wont even acknowledge facts I wont address your bullet issues.

Then expect the same from others.

You allways offer excuses for the suggestions the paying customers recommend. when that fails you then you insult the paying customers.

You got proof that most here are useing VPN besides you and why do you even feel you have to use it?

Not one of my 50+ members uses it.

If you cant fight by building your own troops and ships then your not a very good fighter by using gen banks.

The game was designed right, just you folks not enforcing the rules is what's ruining it for the honest players.

I build my own ships and troops, level 38 shipyards and barracks at 40 plus.

This is how the game was meant to be played Draxo.

I just want to see the rules enforced,if it means you have to shut down your vpn then so be it.

If it means 1/4 of beta gets banned then that's a lot of cheaters that just made the game better for the honest players.

Crow.

• Hayup

I'm not using VPN or any trick with static IP or hanging a wire or wifi to neighbours and set up a dedicated device PC etc per account

Word on the street is a few Iranian (mostly) accounts just merged are running 20-30 accounts per individual natural person...hell yeah

They've been doing some very dodgy stuff since Iran server merge some years ago - any of them with General Banks we attacked as the only way 500k accounts could have millions of gens was via multis, before 11 were legit

I can expand on how they did this in the Iranian server before it was shut down and merged - a lot is culturally understandable in a good way

Gotta look into VPN though myself to get better Netflix etc and privacy

My two accounts are Darth Amiable (he takes a back seat) and the devastating reality that is DELIVERANCE - THE BEAST

Del is just handy in a scrap and takes 6-10 fights on at a time and sometimes monitors several others to call in fire support

No-one has yet surpassed me, but it's been close :-) (actually only Iranian and Taiwan cheaters got near)

I have guilty secrets to divulge however, upon which I am happy to elaborate - no direct cheating though, but to be fair I have at times played to the borders of game spirit

I understand completely Draxo stuff about needing to allow VPN under all guises - my main point, it is not in the Rules or the 2014 T&C - so FLIPPING UPDATE THEM!

I do not want to rely on hearsay via GF obfuscation on the forum - PUT IT IN THE RULES AND T&C

Or do we take it GF cherry pick from Rules and T&C and leave new and existing non forum players blind? Please show me the online documentation that says VPN and anonymisation services/ dynamic IP/ diverged static IP/ Neighbour IP via cables or WiFi to obscure user etc are now allowed

Advanced player fighters can detect cheats by inference and fight style - GF do not have GO tools capable of doing this yet

GF Forum Staff - do you have any battle experience against enemy that lay down 40 or 50 thousand gyro in a continuous assault combined with 10,000 air balloons?

Regarding Ambrosia - I buy a little, a tenner quid here and there, mostly for trade ship speed under combat fire - but but I'd buy more if I trusted GF - currently I

do not - along with it seems one or two others

Happy Christmas

Del

PS

Come on guys this is still a great game and community! PLEASE GF get a furking grip!