How do I unregister my legal multi accounts?

• I would like to see you try fight a guy with dozens of accounts and millions of generals. You ever fought a 2000 round sea battle? or a 5000 round land battle?

Yes, I have. And quite a lot of fun when ally members are coordinating attacks, so I still see no issue. If someone plays with allowed 11 accounts - you can do the same. But you're not getting someone banned just because you think he is cheating or not playing according to your style.

Try 30 accounts. it's well known,he brags about it.

• With the merger and addition of hundreds of illegal multis on beta a server war is going to begin after all smaller players and farmers are (i) which I see happening daily.

Some have been playing since the game started and when they see guys with 1.7 million gen scores they just quit.

Draxo and other mods may think this is ok but I find the people that are not against this are also useing it to run many multis.

Take that for what it is,hard to be an honest player in this game but I havent lost a war yet in 14 years as leader of an alliance that started on gamma with 2 players and grew to 166 and merged to beta.

Too bad some feel they need to cheat and too bad gameforge lets them get away with it.

Crow

• Some have been playing since the game started and when they see guys with 1.7 million gen scores they just quit.

Not trying to be rude, but perhaps those players should grow a...Err, toughen their skin, don't you think? If a big bad wolf is all it takes to make a person quit a game that he/she was playing for years, that means he/she was no longer an active part of a community and would have left after an insignificant amount of time by himself/herself.

I agree that this is a problem and simple suggested steps should be taken, however, I don't see it happening and simply encourage you to build up your own gen bank and not lose upcoming wars :)

• Some have been playing since the game started and when they see guys with 1.7 million gen scores they just quit.

Not trying to be rude, but perhaps those players should grow a...Err, toughen their skin, don't you think? If a big bad wolf is all it takes to make a person quit a game that he/she was playing for years, that means he/she was no longer an active part of a community and would have left after an insignificant amount of time by himself/herself.

I agree that this is a problem and simple suggested steps should be taken, however, I don't see it happening and simply encourage you to build up your own gen bank and not lose upcoming wars :)

You obviously dont understand what i was trying to say about how many multis there are and i dont think you would stand a chance against 30 of them with 6 figure gen scores. If you think you are good enough please pm me on how to do it honestly with your expertise because I have held the top 3 gen scores on 2 servers for 12 years and you dont exactly sound like someone who has ever even fought.

I play honestly, I still beat the cheaters but it's a waste of time as this game is not made to be fighting for months at a time. That's also something you have never done as I can tell never mind being at war for 2 years non stop.

Please pm me with your advice on how this can be done honestly.

I'm looking forward for advice from people who have probably never even been in a war yet alone a battle.

I have not lost a war yet as leader of an alliance that was at 166 members,not once in 12 years. I currently run a gen score of over 200,000 with over 650 million gold. Please give me some advice oh great warrior.

• Hahaha, you made my morning, mate ^^You started as having a point and ended up insulting random stranger over virtual army numbers, which anyone can increase, and reminding for the 5th time that you were unbeaten for decades and decades to come. Please add this point to your CV, I am sure your future employers will be impressed.

Anyway, since I finished kindergarten a long time ago, I don't feel obligated to prove anything to you. This is a team game and if you really are a leader of the best world alliance (which now I seriously doubt) you obviously have a good and strong team, who can outperform those gen banks. Because gen banks are just that - usually they are not backed up by lots of good players, just one who controls 30 accounts and has barely time to micro-manage everything. Over a course of time, you should whittle their gold stockpiles. It will take a while, but it will happen.

As for "game is not made to be fighting for months at a time" is complete bulls*it. There is literally a CR in this forum where we (Lithuanians) had an ongoing battle for 2 years which was stopped only because of the merge. We used to have multiple battles that took 6+ months at the same time. I spend around 3 years in constant wars while I was playing actively. And all that was done WITHOUT gen banks, only by actively supporting each other. You play for fun, so I wouldn't say those battles are "a waste of time". I am really getting the impression that your alliance success comes only from your input, not from the team. Here is a good example of a good team:
    OP:
    https://prnt.sc/23omewc
    https://prnt.sc/23omf6c
    https://prnt.sc/23omfgk (me)
    DP:
    https://prnt.sc/23omfsb

https://prnt.sc/23omg5i

https://prnt.sc/23omgdn

Those OP 1 - 2 spots come from gen banks. But while those "scary" alliances have 18kk GS and 3 - 5 active players, we have 30 - 50 of them, all ready to kick-ass. Sorry for a long post, you just were so utterly wrong that in the end I contradicted myself and tried to prove my point.

P.S. I do agree that gen banks are a problem, and I DO agree with your simple solution of not letting players trade for a short amount of time after V-mode. I just don't have realistic expectations of them implementing it, because that would technically affect honest players' freedom too. I don't understand which part of my last post shattered your ego that you felt an urge to flex.

P.P.S. If you are not lazy, you will check that LT is the biggest alliance in Pi now, and I do realize it's a big factor why we can fight against all gen banks and even a whole world at once. However, I know for sure that biggest doesn't mean the best (that's what she said, haha) - my previous alliance before the merge was quite small (~30 members, TOP6 - TOP8) but we could fight multiple bigger/score-wise stronger alliances. United we stand, divided we fall. United we were :) And please reply even if it's another cocky post since I actually spend too much time writing all this :D

We been at war over a decade, one 5 year war was the top 3 alliances. But do carry on about how good you are.

• Come to Beta EN we'll give you a good fair fight. Crow is my primary go to battle buddy and superlative leader - fought him for a while years ago, his alliance LAW won at sea, we NF won on land and called it quits

I was honoured to become LAW General Commanding after a few other victorious commands with allies various, including a 2 year secondment to manage an Iranian crew; KINGS versus their adversary PGA Shock. Then I moved to ABY to help teach them carrier wave counter measures and other things...

Happy days!

Looking up the screen shots now of big scores mentioned - I think I aced Beta En a year or two ago with Offensive a bit over 5 mill and similar Defence so not too shabby myself

and yeah many of those 'Ranians were cheating like Russian Olympic contestants

I have posted a lot about how they do it already

I am slightly retired now but some of my secret legal tricks are still valid and deadly

The keys are the KTA and SWANT doctrines :-)

Have fun

Del

• It would be nice to have the T&C updated to reflect the appropriate use of VPN then:

It is not permissible to use the Gameforge Services via anonymisation services or similar means capable of suppressing or concealing the real IP address or the origin of the user.

• It would be nice to have the T&C updated to reflect the appropriate use of VPN then:

It is not permissible to use the Gameforge Services via anonymisation services or similar means capable of suppressing or concealing the real IP address or the origin of the user.

Yup,pretty fraudulent by not enforcing the terms when cash is involved in a game.

• Well, I did ask for a reply myself, but this really lacks some substance, uh-huh. I am not boasting, it was you in the first place and I just proved you wrong when you called me out being a farmer, etc...

We were thinking to move to Beta, but choose Pi due to Forges being on various islands. And my main point by those screenshots was not big amounts of OP/DP, but how many of us are there, meaning it's not 1 - 5 players that carry the alliance, but the whole team is doing it.

Don't get me wrong guys, I am not saying you are bad players or anything, I am just sharing my thoughts that it's not numbers that make the difference, but how you use them as well as good teamwork. And since GameForge merged whole communities together, saying that "I was fighting for a decade" is no big deal, because there are a lot of people who did the same. And, on the final note, it's just a game, so no need to measure our, hmm... Happy sticks...

That's it, have fun and great upcoming holidays, cheers!

P.S. Pity that you are playing on Beta, would have been great fun to fight each other :) Pi is doing alright, but I am afraid enemies will slowly burn out. Hopefully not!

• Draxo

sorry maybe I'm being thick here but post #4 does not clarify

where in Rules or T&C or other documentation does is say VPN is now permitted?

It is pretty straightforward to spot significantly suspicious player behaviour IMVHO

• This rule exists there for many years, however it is not forced as the time and technologies have changed - we don't and won't ban someone just because he is using VPN as such.

If someone is using it to circumvent rules and IP sharing restriction - ok, the ban or warning will be placed, but not just for using VPN. Nowadays too many people are using it even without knowing it or just because they have to do it to access internet.

• This rule exists there for many years, however it is not forced as the time and technologies have changed - we don't and won't ban someone just because he is using VPN as such.

If someone is using it to circumvent rules and IP sharing restriction - ok, the ban or warning will be placed, but not just for using VPN. Nowadays too many people are using it even without knowing it or just because they have to do it to access internet.

2 game circs, one warning about non shared ip's and one about non english characters in the names yet why do they post them when everyone knows they wont be enforced? I got towns all around me with non english characters in the names and it's done for a reason.

I got illegal multis all around me and can watch them trade amongst themselves. All some of us want is the playing field leveled so honest players that do follow the rules can play without cheating.

The people that are against the rules being enforced can only be benefitting from it or they would not have a problem with it.

Del,quartz and I made suggestions a while back on how to fix the illegal use of gen banks and the majority of people that voted on it also were for the suggestions yet the idea was shot down and the thread closed.

There are people running 11 and 12 accounts and these were not created but taken from alliance members leaving the game and giving them log on info which is also illegal. You play and fight long enough and it's very easy to watch accounts get traded or even sold.

The game now favours cheaters and rewards them and punishes honest players by posting terms and conditions and rules that wont be enforced and people know this.

VPN is not allowed in most combat sims and games i play period.

• VPN is not allowed in most combat sims and games i play period.

If you are so smart, please define a term 'VPN'.

And also I'll give you a few examples:

• in my country most of people are using so called 'mobile network' from phones or mobile routers, there are probably 30-50 IP addresses assigned to 3 providers and almost 2 millions of users in total - should I be banned for playing from a mobile network on weekends or when I'm out of home (my IP address is obviously changing)?
    • many people use Opera or some other browser where the IP address is changed automatically to get a better connection, and I've even observed how the IP address can be updated after each 10 seconds - should I be banned?
    • there are large companies with their internal network which is behind a VPN - if an employee wants to play from his office, should he be banned?
    • and a lot of other examples

Changing IP address/connection is normal nowadays. Using non-static and dynamic IP addresses is absolutely acceptable. It's illegal to use the VPN to mask your real country to get some benefits, also it's illegal to use VPN or other IP address to hide your multi accounts or to circumvent the rules. But at first it has to be proven. We just cannot ban because someone is saying that they are cheating. We cannot ban them even if hundreds of players are claiming they are cheaters. We can ban only if we find proofs. But let's be real - as long as we do not put a webcam behind the shoulders and/or do not ask to identify the account with the ID card or passport, we cannot catch them all.

these were not created but taken from alliance members leaving the game and giving them log on info which is also illegal.

How it's illegal? The account exchange is not supported, but that means only that we do not involve in it, while the players still can do it on their own.

• i have pointed out multi accounters doing trades to GO's many times and it's not hard to see if you know how to use spys.

A blind man could see it.

Like usual when you don't agree with someone you bring up their intelligence which I find very unprofessional.

I learned basic and pascal and html probably before you even had a computer and can read and write most source code and I also have not one but 3 computers and 2 laptops and a tablet so I know a little bit about vpn's and mac addresses and how most know that identifiers are used no matter how secure your VPN is. How do you think online banking works?

Most online games that ask for money including free to play have tokens or identifiers you use to prove your on the computer/phone or what ever mobile device your using so what you keep saying makes zero sense.

Your obviously totally against even trying to solve this problem that has led to all the server merges as honest players find the game unplayable against people with 15 million gen scores and 2 trillion in gold.

We gave you an easy solution that would let you keep your multis whether legal or not, ones that would keep them from abusing their multis as gen banks via vpn and non ip shared accounts.

No gen sales for gen banks for 12 hours coming out of v.mode.

Heck...it would take 2 lines of code and a few minutes to implement from a dev or some one who can access and change the source code. I'm pretty sure I could find someone from my alliance to volunteer to do it for free including me.

This is not rocket science Draxo but a problem that can be easily fixed in minutes so dont make it out to be something you have "no control" over because of technology.

GF is also based out of Germany which has very strict laws on games like this one shutting down servers if they make no profit and hence the merges as otherwise they would have to refund ambrosia if they just shut a server down.

I have been playing this game since it started and did my homework. Guess thats why I try so hard to get you folks to enforce the rules you have posted when you advertise to potential customers.

I'm not worried about the cheaters, Del and I have dealt with them for many years.

I am worried about the honest players who get merged onto a server where they cant compete with the cheaters.

Crow.

• What? no thousand round sea battles? No 5000 round land battles? No ego shatter here bud, Del and i are very good at fighting together. When you have to build your own warships and army you learn to use them a bit smarter then the guy who can get 100,000 gens in the blink of an eye.

• Most online games that ask for money including free to play have tokens or identifiers you use to prove your on the computer/phone or what ever mobile device your using so what you keep saying makes zero sense.

Oh, and you will be the one who will invent it and provide a support for free?

This is not rocket science Draxo but a problem that can be easily fixed in minutes so dont make it out to be something you have "no control" over because of technology.

You still didn't answer my questions, if I should be banned for using dynamic IP or VPN in often used scenarios.

Like usual when you don't agree with someone you bring up their intelligence which I find very unprofessional.

Excuse me - now pointing out that the problem is not so easy to be fixed is something unprofessional?

GF is also based out of Germany which has very strict laws on games like this one shutting down servers if they make no profit and hence the merges as otherwise they would have to refund ambrosia if they just shut a server down.

Definitely not a case, as in the past (before the merge was invented) multiple communities and servers were just shut down and players got refunds of existing balance in the GF coupons.

Guess thats why I try so hard to get you folks to enforce the rules you have posted when you advertise to potential customers.

Last time I checked the game rules were the same and the game team follows that players follow them.

• 2 lines of code bud. Easy peasy. As you wont even acknowledge facts I wont address your bullet issues.

No one got refunds, under german law they just merged and transferred the ambro.

To get a "refund" would be cash back into your account.

Why do you fight this so hard? I only want to see honest players stay!

It makes me ask why you fight enforcing the rules and regulations as well as terms and agreements as required by Law.

I know a lot of other honest players are asking the same thing.

Hook me up with a dev, I got lots of guys including myself that could write that 2 lines of code.

Or would you rather see the game continue to fail?

Crow