Soft Merger Disaster whining and complaining

• So as not to take away from Badidol's foreboding tasks related to the Merge disaster, I started this thread.

Feel free to voice yourselves here.

This is not a question thread just a thread to complain8)

• But I have a question. Why was this merger a "Soft" Merger? Was the previous one a "Hard" Merger? What's the difference? What do you call it when a Soft Merge does not work? A Mushy Merger?:P

-----------------------------------------------------

If it's a Game Forge game don't play it. :cursing:

• This feels like the spam thread that used to accompany war threads. *ponders the possibilities* :)

How about if we include completely unimportant questions, too? I was wondering about the "soft merge" myself. Any theories?

viZb6W5.png

Turmoil's in the air

Hold your breath be deadly calm

Make a final prayer

Don't forget what you have done

• JuneBarcarolle

Good Idea

Is it possible while the merge is in suspension that the Alpha, Beta and NY servers get renamed?

Maybe something like:

Omicron1 for Alpha

Omicron2 for Beta

Omicron3 for NY

seeing that they all have a virus?:/

• If you really want to see a mass exodus then try renaming Alpha and Beta.

-----------------------------------------------------

If it's a Game Forge game don't play it. :cursing:

• I really hate when my town list got rearranged when I merged/transferred to another server. Now, my capital, instead of being at the first of the list, is now at the fifth. =/ *end of rant* X(

• As written: "This is not a question thread just a thread to complain"

I have knowledge (not Dunning Kruger effect knowledge, real knowledge) and in my current position I do not use 10% of it.

I am surrounded with nobody to be learned from. All fresh graduates (as myself). I would like even smaller salary if that would mean I would learn and be satisfied with coworkers and environment.

As foreigner, finding Naval Architect roles in the Netherlands outside Netherlands is difficult. Recruiters have no clue what I am talking about. They are only look superficially, wanting someone who has minimal requirement just to take provision asap.

Explaining them broad knowledge mechanical engineer has, but outside work as well, economics, history, psychology, geography.. Not only book worm being practical as well. I have made DIY RC planes. So many stuff. But no, you do not have work permit and that's it.

Naval Architecture knowledge is there and I know no company cares about your wide range knowledge about history, geography, psychology, we are human and we need to talk about something.

Speak 5 languages.

Only work permit.

Nobody read books, nobody cares if there is something more than meets the eye.

No wonder stuff is slowly but steadily deteriorating.

But everywhere you look "project manager" "assistant project manager" "lead something" "senior something" only titles for people to feel important with little real knowledge.

I am complaining about not being trusted and not given a chance to show how much I know.