Multiaccounts sugestion

• Hello

Multi accounts with high generals are present almost in all worlds, war are not strategy anymore, but a festival of high generals accounts (multi) and cheating relations in sell army´s and V-mode.

My sugestion is create a limit of generals to go to V -mode.

The best way, for me, is when you go to V mode, without spending gold in productions and miracles, you have a gold production reference (i know the gold is frozen in V mode). That gold production, for exemple for a account of 2.000.000 points allow you to keep a 35.000 generals army, ok?

My sugestion is if you have more than you can really pay, and you go to V mode your gold keeps going down.

i go to v mode with my 2.000.000 account with 35k generals, do i loose gold? no

i go to v mode with my 2.000.000 account but with 250.000 generals, do i loose gold? Yes, i will pay the diference 35K vs 250K.

This make 3 good things, no more top 50 generals in V mode, no more strange business, and all the real high generals are not in V-mode
    All the players can have lots of generals, but if they want to go to V-mode, they have to keep their generals proporcional to their gold production.

If you dont do nothing about this....soon merge will not be enought.

Is just a sugestion.

73hmc

• My sugestion is if you have more than you can really pay, and you go to V mode your gold keeps going down.

People use to go in vacation mode also due to other reasons, and vacation mode means exactly one thing: everything is paused.

Yes it means you can use v mode to not have to pay for your army in your multi account UNTIL YOU NEED THEM

Draxo,

Any word on when the Zelous.us server will be able to merge to NY?? Still have the alliance issue.

• My sugestion is if you have more than you can really pay, and you go to V mode your gold keeps going down.

People use to go in vacation mode also due to other reasons, and vacation mode means exactly one thing: everything is paused.

I am not talking about of "people", i am talking about of accounts (multi) with very, very high generals almost all the time in v mode, just used in war to keep the army´s of the owners. Its like trading, in the begging no limit in the price, and a lot of strange gold tranfers, now its more difficult. In my suggestion the gold just go down if your army its superior then your gold capacity production (a kind of "garrison limit"). It will finish with the multi accounts army supliers and for normal players it will mean....no changes!

• I am not talking about of "people", i am talking about of accounts (multi) with very, very high generals almost all the time in v mode, just used in war to keep the army´s of the owners.

You realize that any implemented restriction will apply not only for these account but also for any other players who just need to go in vacation. And no need start talking to sort by their general score or whatever else.

• I am not talking about of "people", i am talking about of accounts (multi) with very, very high generals almost all the time in v mode, just used in war to keep the army´s of the owners.

You realize that any implemented restriction will apply not only for these account but also for any other players who just need to go in vacation. And no need start talking to sort by their general score or whatever else.

Code
    1. Yes, completely. This will mean nothing to most players, as they have generals lined up by their ability to produce gold. Some times, during a war, the troops increase and they have a negative balance and at that time, if they wanted to take a vacation, they would be harmed in gold, or they would have to reduce the generals before doing so. Now it would definitely do away with the multi accounts that remain on vacation and that appear in the game just to raise someone's gold or someone's generals. This solution wouldn't bother "normal" players, only multi-account magicians.
  • This is the essence of war servers.

If this is lost from the players, the extreme battles will end and it will sink to the level of smooth servers.

So why play on a war server?

I am not talking about of "people", i am talking about of accounts (multi) with very, very high generals almost all the time in v mode, just used in war to keep the army´s of the owners. Its like trading, in the begging no limit in the price, and a lot of strange gold tranfers, now its more difficult. In my suggestion the gold just go down if your army its superior then your gold capacity production (a kind of "garrison limit"). It will finish with the multi accounts army supliers and for normal players it will mean....no changes!

Compensation: If I’m on vacation and my gold balance is positive, increase my gold under your palm too!

Seriously.

What are such crazy ideas for?

In a strategy game, the point is strategy.

And part of that is accumulation.

I eat that because of the merger, my pants are full, but I shouldn’t have that much.

It's just a game.

• The essence of the war servers are multi accounts? maybe the essence of ikariam are multi accounts with large generals. I dont know, but i already make battles for days, and weeks in fights (not in war server) without multi accounts help.

• In ikariam srategy, on the moment its to have several multi accounts in v-mode with lots of generals, and you have a fight you make bussiness with "others" friends to increase gold and troops. If all the players play like that, battles will never finish.

• I think it is good as it is. If it is irregular then they will prohibit the acounts. If it is regular calm down. Many people will go to the English War server and do so, but that's why Ikariam will be enjoyable for a few months.

• So the original suggestion is that essentially anyone who goes into vmode needs to expect their gold expenses to continue to be paid (while their income is frozen), or else they're going to come back to no military. That's just wrong. Vmode freezes the account, period. when the person comes back they can pick up where they left off.

All a military bank account does is store military. So it speeds up the production of ships and troops for someone else to use by having those troops sitting around in storage. The person using them still has to actually use them. ;) A player could just as easily buy troops from other players who don't have a giant military score. Multiple players could team up and accomplish the same thing.

Fighting someone with a huge military requires strategy. At the same time, running around with a 250K ms also takes strategy. Both can be done without the use of military banks. All this suggestion does is inflict gold pain on everyone while targeting only a tiny fraction of the player base.

viZb6W5.png

Turmoil's in the air

Hold your breath be deadly calm

Make a final prayer

Don't forget what you have done

• So the original suggestion is that essentially anyone who goes into vmode needs to expect their gold expenses to continue to be paid (while their income is frozen), or else they're going to come back to no military. That's just wrong. Vmode freezes the account, period. when the person comes back they can pick up where they left off.

All a military bank account does is store military. So it speeds up the production of ships and troops for someone else to use by having those troops sitting around in storage. The person using them still has to actually use them. ;) A player could just as easily buy troops from other players who don't have a giant military score. Multiple players could team up and accomplish the same thing.

Fighting someone with a huge military requires strategy. At the same time, running around with a 250K ms also takes strategy. Both can be done without the use of military banks. All this suggestion does is inflict gold pain on everyone while targeting only a tiny fraction of the player base.

maybe you didn't explain it to me well...
    it's not for everyone, if we establish a matching profile between the gold that my account produces, a kind of garrison limit but that doesn't prevent us from having more troops, it just triggers the gold rule, when I'm with too many troops, above the my ability to pay them, only then would I be penalized in gold.
    We will definitely no longer see accounts with 14,000,000 generals. The question is, do we want to keep the multi accounts loaded with generals? If so, this doesn't matter at all. If not, this may be the way, perhaps not the solution.

• I'm not sure I understand how you can shut off gold for some people and not others. Basic rules of physics and fairness say it's all or nothing.

As far as accounts being used for military banks, it's easily doable even without multis. For example, thanks to all these server merges, I now have an unused account sitting on Ny.us. I have plenty of friends who play there, but I personally don't. It would be very easy for me to help them out by activating the account enough to buy a bunch of troops, then put it back into vmode until someone there needed them. It would make for a fine military bank. And it wouldn't be a multi.

To me, this doesn't really address the issue which is that the game allows people to sell military to other players. It's just like sulfur or wood or gold. People can now hoard it and distribute it when needed. (full disclosure: I also don't see this as a problem.)

viZb6W5.png

Turmoil's in the air

Hold your breath be deadly calm

Make a final prayer

Don't forget what you have done

• I'm not sure I understand how you can shut off gold for some people and not others. Basic rules of physics and fairness say it's all or nothing.

As far as accounts being used for military banks, it's easily doable even without multis. For example, thanks to all these server merges, I now have an unused account sitting on Ny.us. I have plenty of friends who play there, but I personally don't. It would be very easy for me to help them out by activating the account enough to buy a bunch of troops, then put it back into vmode until someone there needed them. It would make for a fine military bank. And it wouldn't be a multi.

To me, this doesn't really address the issue which is that the game allows people to sell military to other players. It's just like sulfur or wood or gold. People can now hoard it and distribute it when needed. (full disclosure: I also don't see this as a problem.)

Code
    1. I don't understand this as an advantage to the game. Having banks of thousands of troops standing around waiting for a war to be sold or to support someone else's gold. But in this aspect we have different opinions. I don't think it's bad that one player supports the other, in fact it happens within alliances, players that only produce troops, within reason. 10,000,000 generals is not reasonable.
    2. As for the formula, it is simple and it is mathematical, it is to establish that a player cannot go on vacation with a set of troops greater than his maximum gold production capacity (no resources, miracles or scientists production). Everything you have beyond that capacity is discounted...simple!! Sorry about my english :)
  • As for the formula, it is simple and it is mathematical, it is to establish that a player cannot go on vacation with a set of troops greater than his maximum gold production capacity (no resources, miracles or scientists production). Everything you have beyond that capacity is discounted...simple!! Sorry about my english :)

Just plain, stupid and unfair restriction. A lot of players gain gold until a good amount, then build army and start fights, so the balance is negative.

• As for the formula, it is simple and it is mathematical, it is to establish that a player cannot go on vacation with a set of troops greater than his maximum gold production capacity (no resources, miracles or scientists production). Everything you have beyond that capacity is discounted...simple!! Sorry about my english :)

Just plain, stupid and unfair restriction. A lot of players gain gold until a good amount, then build army and start fights, so the balance is negative.

If you are a forum a administrator,maybe "stupid" is you. They build army to fight...not to go to v mode. The question is a rule to finish with the top 50 generals in v mode, do you want to finish with that multi accounts?

• You sill haven't realized two things:

• there won't be restrictions for people who just want and/or need to activate vacation mode whenever they need - they must be able to do it and vacation mode must freeze everything
    • there won't be different rules for people you might match your subjection opinion about being multi accounts and for other players

And if you want to insult other users, feel free to go somewhere else.