Fleet Missing

• I don't know if this is the right place. I'm from the us beta world. I cannot go to the us community because the community menu goes off the bottom of the screen and us is not shown. So I posted here where we share a language.

My problem is that about 12 hours ago my trade fleet went missing while pillaging an inactive. I thought that maybe the fleet was scattered and would show up in 4 hours. It has not. I'm now thinking the problem has something to do with the merge.

Can anyone help or get me where someone else can?

Thanks,

• It is. I did that yesterday. Heard that a message was sent to someone, I'm guessing a programmer. Haven't heard back from them since. I'm thinking that fixing the problem will be easy, just correct a variable in the DB. The real problem will be figuring out what caused it. So that the flaw can be fixed. Is there any way to find out if other players are having this problem?

• j'ai le meme souci apres la fusion je suis arrivé sur le serveur orphée samedi et dimanche apres midi

tous mes navires marchands sont plus disponible

j'ai fait un ticket , mais a l'heure actuelle ce lundi soir , j'ai toujours pas recupéré mes navires

• There are also players having the same problems on the german servers (im not one of them) and it has also been reported in the german forum. No solution there either though

• Pure io ho perso la flotta mercantile domenica mattina dopo un trasferimento merci.. Ho aperto un ticket ma al momento il problema non è ancora stato risolto

• I have a friend on Alpha.us that's been missing his ships for days. A ticket has been filed, but still nothing. :(

viZb6W5.png

Turmoil's in the air

Hold your breath be deadly calm

Make a final prayer

Don't forget what you have done

• I'm missing my fleet since the 3rd of december. Opened a ticket in support but they've told me to wait. It has been almost a week without any fleets, I don't understand why can't they just update something in the database since playing without ships it's impossible.

In my case I attacked barbarians, received the troops and the resources but the merchant ships didn't "arrive". I've waited the four hours for scatter, nothing. I've waited for the 7 day ship to "trigger" something to fix the issue, nothing. I've bought a new ship in hopes that the rest would fix themselves, but now I have a single ship, awesome.

• I'm missing my fleet since the 3rd of december. Opened a ticket in support but they've told me to wait. It has been almost a week without any fleets, I don't understand why can't they just update something in the database since playing without ships it's impossible.

In my case I attacked barbarians, received the troops and the resources but the merchant ships didn't "arrive". I've waited the four hours for scatter, nothing. I've waited for the 7 day ship to "trigger" something to fix the issue, nothing. I've bought a new ship in hopes that the rest would fix themselves, but now I have a single ship, awesome.

Yeah, I thought that changing the number of ships may trigger a fix also. I already have all the ships that I can buy. So I was going to not open the game window for a day and lose the 'attendance' bonus for a week but it looks like that won't work. Another thing that I thought of was logging off and on. That did not work either.

• I am having the same problem on US Alpha. My fleet are missing since a pillage of inactive. They are not lost. This is a bug.

• It's a known big, but it's only affecting a *small* number of players (as compared to other issues related to the merge.) The best bet I believe is to put in a ticket and keep bugging them if you don't hear back after a reasonable amount of time.

viZb6W5.png

Turmoil's in the air

Hold your breath be deadly calm

Make a final prayer

Don't forget what you have done

• Does anyone know if they are even working on it yet? I know there is other problems that are demanding time from the programmers, but this is coming up on 2 weeks with accounts that are basically dead in the water.