Fleet Missing

• Why are you always rude to players?

I am not rude, I'm just pointing out a place which should be checked at first, before posting any question. That's the initial purpose for that section. The players should be able to read and do some search, instead of expecting to be fed by a spoon.

I agree with you, Draxo. We should read before asking questions. However, to my knowledge, the forum is typically used for players to brag about how many ships they sunk in a battle. This does not interest me and I rarely read many forum posts. Now when GF sent me messages that info was posted on the forum, I went and read it. Then the posts stopped being sent to my inbox and I stopped reading. I probably should have checked it before posting but I didn't. Maybe you should suggest to GF to integrate the forum into the game more. They could link to 'update' forums or other important forums from the game's menus or even better, GF could put a floating banner over the game field with a link to the post. If GF wants to get fancy, put a little number of unread messages on it. This would get people to read GF's posts. Also, links to the ticket system from the game are needed. It very well may exist in the game's menu system but I can't find it. The menus have multiple links to different tabs within the same window. This is obviously a kluge as no one in there right mind would design this and this kluge with the general disorder of the menu system makes finding help difficult. I ask that you pass this on to someone who could address inadequacies of the games organization. Let them know that they can contact me directly. I'll be more than happy to help them redesign the menus and hopefully ease your burden of answering already answered questions.

As for you being rude or not. IMHO, your message, as written, has about an 80% chance of being purposefully rude and a 20% chance of just stating facts with the inclusion of the frustration of repeating yourself. Now that you say you are not rude, I believe you. I'm frustrated and I'm only dealing with my own problems. I do understand that you have many players problems to deal with. However, when you put words into text without the inflection of your voice nor the benefit of your body language, you must ensure that those words are well chosen. You really should give your messages a reread before sending them and be careful of frustration creeping into your language.

Finally, I thank you for the information you gave me. Even if you came across as frustrated when you did it.

P.S. ...and why is there 3 logins for game, forum, and ticketing system? Why not 1 integrated set of credentials? Something else to suggest to GF.

Edited once, last by Erotas ().

• I would really suggest to start reading the news announcement, it's posted there for a reason.

UPDATED: Maintenance and Merge - 01.12 & 02.12

Why are you always rude to players? If you don't know how to be kind, the ideal would be to leave the team.

He wasn't this way before this newest board. He was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I mean he didn't give canned responses. It breaks my heart seeing the change :(.

Starman

Viet Nam Sociality[VNS] - Alpha US Spokesman
    Bậc Thầy Thịt mèo Nướng

BBQ CAT Master Chef