1 Billion Wood Donated video

• I have it too. :)
    1B+ on single mine.

But after merging I dont know how to put 1,5B on one single island (sawmill+mine) in 18 days. They say 18 days, notification says only 14 days from this noon.

Do You have any info about it? Where the chance to donate it again will stop?

• I have it too. :)
    1B+ on single mine.

But after merging I dont know how to put 1,5B on one single island (sawmill+mine) in 18 days. They say 18 days, notification says only 14 days from this noon.

Do You have any info about it? Where the chance to donate it again will stop?

Great donation score, If you are on the EN servers that have to merge then me and my group of heavy donators are on both Beta and Pi servers on advanced islands clusters, we are always looking for more donators especially during mergers, let me know if I can assist you finding good spots for your towns.

• But after merging I dont know how to put 1,5B on one single island (sawmill+mine) in 18 days. They say 18 days, notification says only 14 days from this noon.

Where do you see mentioned 18 days? It's an outdated information and should not be there, as the resource packs do not expire.

In our Czech localization FAQ about merging. In the game.

• But after merging I dont know how to put 1,5B on one single island (sawmill+mine) in 18 days. They say 18 days, notification says only 14 days from this noon.

Where do you see mentioned 18 days? It's an outdated information and should not be there, as the resource packs do not expire.

In our Czech localization FAQ about merging. In the game.

Please copy paste that part in here for easier search.

pcmIK.jpg

Am Anfang wurde das Universum erschaffen.

Das machte viele Leute sehr wütend und wurde allenthalben als Schritt in die falsche Richtung angesehen.

• ""

Otázka: Jak se mi má podařit darovat veškeré dřevo z účtu určeného na příspěvky? Rozšiřování dolů trvá věky.

Odpověď: Po dobu 18 dní bude rozšiřování na jakékoli úrovni trvat maximálně 12 hodin.
    ""

It says 18 days for faster donating.

My question also is, what will happen after these 14 (now 12,5) days. Could we donate from the resources in towns? Or we will have to donate from the donate bank and do something else with the wood in towns? Because some bigger levels have two weeks per level and if somebody will move in the end of the moving time, spending of bilion wood (or two billions for some people) in one island (not mention that therecould be more people) can take even half a year. And for that time we can't donate none wood from the twons mine in saw mill.

• I don't know why the CZ translation doesn't seem to be updated.

Ignore it. The packages don't expire.

pcmIK.jpg

Am Anfang wurde das Universum erschaffen.

Das machte viele Leute sehr wütend und wurde allenthalben als Schritt in die falsche Richtung angesehen.

I know it now.
    But will there be an option to donate wood from cities?
    Because I have only 11 days left, I didn't move yet and in 11 days I can't donate everything.
    So I will have about half billion or more wood left even with nonstop upgrading. So it means upgrading for few month in regular time.
    I will not be able to do anything with wood in towns.

For me, I ll prefere those 18 days for donate and then lost all my wood. Because it would be possible to donate everything in 18 days. But not in 11 days or even less. :(

We have the correct translation in FAQ. The question is about the speed of the expansion not about expire packages.

It is fully understandable in Czech language :thumbup:

:)Ewka!

• Yes, like Badmaniak said, I also hope we could choose do we want to donate using our free donate wood from inventory or wood from our cities warehouse. When this 12h limit expires and we need to wait multiple days to upgrade to next level it takes months to run out of donate wood. All this time we need to keep our wood production at 0, because it doesn't fit in our warehouse. :/

Kuva tuhoutui, mutta fiilis säilyi

MaXimum Power

- 🇫🇮 -

Game Operator

Translator

• Yes, like Badmaniak said, I also hope we could choose do we want to donate using our free donate wood from inventory or wood from our cities warehouse. When this 12h limit expires and we need to wait multiple days to upgrade to next level it takes months to run out of donate wood. All this time we need to keep our wood production at 0, because it doesn't fit in our warehouse. :/

Thank you, same problem

God someone know the problem we face to

And I already use Increased Building Material Production, the time still count down

Waste our Ambrosia and money and time

Edited once, last by Pythra ().