LTU-United. 2 Years battleship.

• :!:Dear Ladies and Gentelments, Ikariam players,

I am very excited to introduce 2 years long non-stop battleship which just ended due to a looming soft-serve merge event.

Battle report here:            Detailed battle report 61997r

Unfortunately LT (Lithuanian ) servers will be eliminated. :(

Fortunately, we are moving to EN servers to see if there are any good, well-shaped troops there! <3:)

We are all looking forward to that!

Best wishes

Sincerely

LT-United

• This is great. My respect!

Ikariam since 04.09.2008

flag-ru.3325eb48.svg Delta - Vikings (-VS-) - TeAmo (TeAmo) - Pirates Of Horror (PoH) ==merge==> flag-ru.3325eb48.svg Alpha - Pirates Of Horror (PoH) - Pirate Crew (AFP)

nick ZVano

• Hello whiteShuhang

Thank you for your question.

After negotiation between Beta and Pi, we have chosen Pi

Beta looked more powerful, but the downside was limited Hephaestus choice,

So we are really hoping server Pi will not let us down J

Regards,

• Will you do something similar on the new server? If so, a naval battle or other grand record?

Were there any threats to end the battle early (someone overslept, someone didn't have time to build troops, etc.)?

Ikariam since 04.09.2008

flag-ru.3325eb48.svg Delta - Vikings (-VS-) - TeAmo (TeAmo) - Pirates Of Horror (PoH) ==merge==> flag-ru.3325eb48.svg Alpha - Pirates Of Horror (PoH) - Pirate Crew (AFP)

nick ZVano

• Hello ZVano ,

Thank you for your questions.

It all depends on what we gonna meet there and what will be our enemy's (already existing Pi alliances) performance. We are open for any style of game, of course, Grand Battles will be a preference, as we are not very keen for the “Tom & Jerry “style.

As for the second question - God knows when would it have ended. We had drawly to finish to get ourselves ready for the soft-merge event.

Regards,

Edited once, last by Snake ().

• Thanks for the answers, Snake!

I myself am a player in the RUssia community and we also boast absolute achievements in the game:

1) World's Top 1 in total points - >100M points (link)

2) Most daring heist (maximum loot per battle) - >17M loot (link)

Ikariam since 04.09.2008

nick ZVano

• Thanks for the answers, Snake!

I myself am a player in the RUssia community and we also boast absolute achievements in the game:

1) World's Top 1 in total points - >100M points (link)

2) Most daring heist (maximum loot per battle) - >17M loot (link)

I have heard strong feedback about RUssians style, and I think we do have some players in your community too :)