Soft Merge Question Thread

• Whats even worse is I find one of my towns deleted when all these multis took the spots. Cant replant and start a new one because theres no spots. Wow did GF ever break this game bad.

• So I was right. I won the internal bet. That its impossible to get a decent reply from GF via the Game Administrators. I explicitly stated that there was no need answering with sarcastic comments - what do I get : apply for a job and fix the code myself. There is no need for such comments.

You do not loose anything by being polite. But GF looses a lot providing such sarcastic answers !

I rest my case - have a nice day though:)

I'll volunteer to add whatever commands this game needs. GF makes games overnight useing a template of their other games and code is not hard to read or write.

This could be fixed in a couple hours. Allmost like they want everyone to just leave this failed game.

• Whats even worse is I find one of my towns deleted when all these multis took the spots

How an appearing inactive player can delete one of your towns?

Level 35 town,40 barracks 42 wall 38 shipyard and other goodies gone in the blink of an eye.

This was the last town I built and i surely did take a spot someone else had. It will take months to rebuild but with the current siege on everyone in a push to punish gameforge for banning some iranian multi accounters I dont see it happening.

With the wave of new people with half million gens I dont see the beta server lasting long anyways. Everyones v.modeing because you cant honestly fight 1.5 million gens coming at you. i dont know why you mods think this is ok. it's not. Quarts knows whats going on,he v.moded after getting attacked and now they are hitting the rest of his 4 man alliance. Trying to drive them from the game. They send cirqs to all alliances saying if they trade with anyone out of their alliance they will be turned into farms. Anyone with a trade score in the top 50 is targeted.

What a shame I wasted all these years only to see this game turned into a farce that they wont even bother to fix.

• What will happen to the war servers, Ares 3 (uk and us)? Will they merge or be deleted or be left alone?

All war servers will be merged into EN203.

badidol

Hi Badidol

Sorry if my question is stupid, but rumours are starting to circulate that the merger of the ares servers is cancelled.

Can you confirm that it's only postponed until when it will be possible to do it without any problems ? after fixing the bugs that occurred in the recent mergers ?

Thank you very much

firma-nuovo-forum.jpg

• Level 35 town,40 barracks 42 wall 38 shipyard and other goodies gone in the blink of an eye.

Please file a support ticket.

Sorry if my question is stupid, but rumours are starting to circulate that the merger of the ares servers is cancelled.

Can you confirm that it's only postponed until when it will be possible to do it without any problems ? after fixing the bugs that occurred in the recent mergers ?

Do you realize that the only official news can be the ones announced? Everything else definitely comes from the players who know nothing and are just speculating with incorrect guesses.

I guess you don't know the game

If a bug appears, it has to be reported.

• How an appearing inactive player can delete one of your towns?

I think this is how it happened. :/

It's like "the table lamp crushes the letter I". ^^

Dont ask me but it happened.An inactive is now on my spot and i'm only guessing that was his spot before I built this town.

If it's there now, where is your town? :/

Or in the air like Asgard?

They send cirqs to all alliances saying if they trade with anyone out of their alliance they will be turned into farms. Anyone with a trade score in the top 50 is targeted.

OK, this is crazy. :huh:

I guess you don't know the game

He's angry enough already. :whistling: I wish you hadn't said that. :saint:

Badidol mode ON.

Dear players,

Despite the announcement we made on Wednesday (ie 4 days ago), we had to state it again and again for those who asked.

Merge of war servers will be done when bugs are fixed to avoid the same problems. Please don't take the rumors like "Cancelled" seriously and stay tuned to the forum for official information.

Your Ikariam Team

Badidol mode OFF.

After a player's inactivity time, their city is deleted. When the zombie counts on that island, it occupies the vacant place. When the inactive deleted player is active again, its old place is full.

OK, but he doesn't say "When I login to the game again with my deactivated account...". :/

Resim.png

• Please

can you quote the badidol post ?

Thanks

The same applies for the question "War Server Merge. When?". It is pointless to start a War Server merge, as long as there are still merge issues to be fixed.

Is the problem solved?

yes

thanks

it didn't take so much ....

PS

the rumors was from an ex-staff member .... who i beleave is still in contact with his friends ....

just for a complete information ...

firma-nuovo-forum.jpg

• My town? I dont know. it dissapeared and for the rest of the people...the accounts that are filling the servers are years old and a lot of them are my former alliance members when i had 166 members so they do not get permantly deleted like supports trying to say they do. Some of these guys left after we merged from gamma to beta and thats years ago.

• Sharing you pain pal

Let's hope one of those magic willy wonka support tickets does the trick!

I try but it says wrong password when i try log in. Scared to try change it with all the bugs this game has now or i may be locked right out of my account.

• Sharing you pain pal

Let's hope one of those magic willy wonka support tickets does the trick!

I try but it says wrong password when i try log in. Scared to try change it with all the bugs this game has now or i may be locked right out of my account.

badidol

"...with all the bugs the game has now..."

With such a comment so casually made, one wonders how many others share that opinion/perspective of Ikariam.

And following that, I wonder how such an image of the game may be affecting Ikariam's cash flow...

Look, if the goal is just to milk this game til it's dead, Game Forge, please let the rest of us know. There is no sense in contributing to something that has no intention of trying to get better.