Soft Merge Question Thread

• They only did the merge because german law is pretty plain if you shut down a game people paid to play then they have to refund the customers.

An absolutely wrong statement (and not the first time). They should refund only the current amount of ambrosia, which had been provided via coupons in the past for closed games.

• They only did the merge because german law is pretty plain if you shut down a game people paid to play then they have to refund the customers.

An absolutely wrong statement (and not the first time). They should refund only the current amount of ambrosia, which had been provided via coupons in the past for closed games.

I dont see a coupon as a refund. your not getting what you spent refunded. That's more like a bait and switch scenario, forceing someone to buy something they did not want while advertising for something completely different.

• forceing someone to buy something they did not want while advertising for something completely different.

What exactly are Gameforge advertising which is actually different?

Ambrosia for ikariam, not coupons for their other games when their game fails.

With all the cheating now the games not going anywhere. Check out this guys gen score. Must be 50 of these guys running these gens and even though you have banned a lot of them they know you wont ban them all. The games a laughingstock.

Name:victory iran (20)Title:Player:shok----kazem_nAlliance:P G APoints:2,290,759Master builder:1,008,378Scientists:72,768Generals:1,203,245Gold supply:142,698,526You have a spy in this town!

• Ambrosia for ikariam, not coupons for their other games when their game fails.

And where do they advertise it? And if you start again your epic-story about multi accounts - it has nothing to do with this topic.

They advertise for ambrosia ingame,mobile or desktop. it's there or should i point it out to you?

• Ambrosia for ikariam, not coupons for their other games when their game fails.

And where do they advertise it? And if you start again your epic-story about multi accounts - it has nothing to do with this topic.

Epic accounts...I would think that an alliance with 3 guys holding well over a million gens is nothing short of epic. Dont waste your time folks,the merger only brought all the cheats to one server and gameforge could care less. You want a war server come to beta but be prepared to fight some of the worst cheaters in the game,most have had dozens of accounts banned only to come back with more multis.

• Hi

do you know when you do the fusion with war server?

Soon

BVzIdVU.png

(player account)SaLeH YoUnIs(EN)(BR)

(player account)ڝڦڔ ڣڶڛطـﯧْـن(AE)

:saint:If you have a death wish, come close to me:saint:

Always keep in mind that you're not alone here and that behind every account there is a human being that does not want to be insulted or treated badly, just like you don't want to be treated that way.

8)(Alpha.AE)(Delta.AE)(Zelos.AE)(Ares.AE_soon.Ares EN).(Kerberos.BR)8)

My birth

IV/XII/MCMXCVI

• Hi

They already said that they want to fix all the issues concerning soft merge of normal worlds before merging war servers.

Epic accounts...I would think that an alliance with 3 guys holding well over a million gens is nothing short of epic. Dont waste your time folks,the merger only brought all the cheats to one server and gameforge could care less. You want a war server come to beta but be prepared to fight some of the worst cheaters in the game,most have had dozens of accounts banned only to come back with more multis.

I don't have anything against you mate, but cmon... What do you expect to achieve with all these similar posts over, over, and over again? That GameForge appoints you as new CEO and the scourge of multis will finally be defeated? With all those tears, you should move to Africa, that way you could sustain clean water for a whole country or two.

• Hi

They already said that they want to fix all the issues concerning soft merge of normal worlds before merging war servers.

Do you know anything about inactive accounts?

We have 50 account in one server,now we are 1300 account and 90% are inactive.

I don't have anything against you mate, but cmon... What do you expect to achieve with all these similar posts over, over, and over again? That GameForge appoints you as new CEO and the scourge of multis will finally be defeated? With all those tears, you should move to Africa, that way you could sustain clean water for a whole country or two.

• We have 50 account in one server,now we are 1300 account and 90% are inactive.

Please read some posts above, it has been explained over and over again.

They advertise for ambrosia ingame,mobile or desktop. it's there or should i point it out to you?

And what exactly is incorrect in their advertisements? Do they promise 'we will never shut down our games/servers' or 'we are the only one cheater-free game'? Again - most of you posts are off-topic and absolutely not related to the server merge.

• My guess is they ghosted as normal and we are headed back to where things started :(.

Viet Nam Sociality[VNS] - Alpha US Spokesman
    Bậc Thầy Thịt mèo Nướng

BBQ CAT Master Chef

• My guess is they ghosted as normal and we are headed back to where things started :(.

Ghosting no longer exists, as explained in the news.

Instead of ghosting we now have graveyarding. The process is explained in the corresponding news.

pcmIK.jpg

Am Anfang wurde das Universum erschaffen.

Das machte viele Leute sehr wütend und wurde allenthalben als Schritt in die falsche Richtung angesehen.

• I'm relaxed about this. It's an embuggerance to be sure but I'm confident GF will sort it out sooner rather than later, perhaps by temporarily capping the graveyarding at Phase 2.

Link for Graveyarding is here, BTW.

Ghosting no longer exists, as explained in the news.

Instead of ghosting we now have graveyarding. The process is explained in the corresponding news.

its a bit off topic but ill try ,

in theory if someone is inactive and then gets deleted and moved to the graveyard server. when he logs in again he can choose any server he wants to be his target server (unless he's top 50 ) right, will he get free city moves too ?(as the number of city's he has right?)