Soft Merge Question Thread

• Any players who will merge into the EN Community, you can join beta server and then join the ABBYS Alliance.

We are an open-minded friendly bunch. We don't attack anyone unless anyone starts with us.

The first twenty to join us get a month's free beer.

Did I mention that we have a number of desperate young widows resulting from previous battles ?

They are also waiting for you !

• When can we expect the Ghost accounts to disappear to the graveyard server? Its quite annoying all those inactive accounts taking up the good spots on preferred islands.

As said several times by now: 7 days after they popped up they should be deleted.

They already ARE on the graveyard server.

Graveyarding works just like the merge. The account on the source server is banned, copied over to the target server and marked for deletion.

Deletion then happens 7 days after the flag has been set.

fusfuspng.png

• When can we expect the Ghost accounts to disappear to the graveyard server? Its quite annoying all those inactive accounts taking up the good spots on preferred islands.

As said several times by now: 7 days after they popped up they should be deleted.

They already ARE on the graveyard server.

Graveyarding works just like the merge. The account on the source server is banned, copied over to the target server and marked for deletion.

Deletion then happens 7 days after the flag has been set.

It's not "popped up" accounts. Most of them were spam-registered at the server start and they live 11th day already

• Is there an extension to the donation credits? I'm not online 24/7 so I'm afraid I will not be able to use up all of my credits before the festival of worlds finish so I'm afraid that I will just lose a good percentage of it.

• Is there an extension to the donation credits? I'm not online 24/7 so I'm afraid I will not be able to use up all of my credits before the festival of worlds finish so I'm afraid that I will just lose a good percentage of it.

they do not expire, when the festival is over u can keep donating

the only things is that mines will take longer to upgrade

ASSINATURA-2023.png

• I know it was said previously that all these old inactives will disappear after a week. Does this also apply to players that had been actively playing up until recently? Or will regular accounts still stay inactive for the usual 30 days? I ask because there's an account near me that's been inactive for about a week and is suddenly showing 0 for all of its stats and has a red X like it was banned.

This is the total score listing.

viZb6W5.png

Turmoil's in the air

Hold your breath be deadly calm

Make a final prayer

Don't forget what you have done

they do not expire, when the festival is over u can keep donating

the only things is that mines will take longer to upgrade

That is comforting to hear, thanks!

• Dozens and dozens of old (previously ghosted accounts) reappeared after the merger, and they are still ALL there well after 7 days. When can we expect them to go?

They were supposed to vanish 7 days after they popped up.

This doesn't seem to work as intended I guess.

It is, however, more than unlikely, that now, during "only emergency crew on board" - holiday season this will get looked at.

So this is probably going to stay with us for quite some days.

pcmIK.jpg

Am Anfang wurde das Universum erschaffen.

Das machte viele Leute sehr wütend und wurde allenthalben als Schritt in die falsche Richtung angesehen.

• Has there been a change in the order of the transfer process with the bug-fixing updates? :/

A friend of mine who wanted to transfer experienced the following. :D

When pressing "Check Destination" (before hitting "Start Transfer") seems to be banned until 2038 like everyone else. :/

But there are 2 "Play" buttons in the lobby (The bottom one cannot be clicked because it says it's banned. When pressing the top one, the new server that want is opened). :/

Is it now complete? Is there anything else my friend needs to do? :/

So the transfer is complete before click "Start Transfer"? :D

System didn't even ask for anything like "Are you sure?" (The account is already teleported to another server, as if the event developed quickly). :D

"Click on the blue ribbon and then confirm the email message." part has never been experienced. :D

Did system come across a bug? Nothing happens to my friend afterwards, right? :/

Resim.png

• The old ghosted accounts are still behaving strangely. They are not only not disappearing but they are occupying newly freed up spaces.

I just abandoned a town on an island and the space was immediately re populated by an old ghosted account.

p58j7mB.png

• I have a tiny account that was started after the ghosted accounts came back, and I can't plant a new town because all the islands are full. There used to be some island spaces, but now every island is completely filled with these old accounts. Are there still more ghosted accounts that need to come back and then be shuffled off to the graveyard server? It certainly looks like more keep coming in.

viZb6W5.png

Turmoil's in the air

Hold your breath be deadly calm

Make a final prayer

Don't forget what you have done

• That'll continue to happen.
    There are myriads of ghosts that need to be handled.

The only thing not happening correctly there right now is, that they're not being deleted on the origin servers after 7 days.

They're properly moved to the graveyard, as they should be. Everything in the graveyarding process works just as intended, actually.

The deletion is a whole different process and that one doesn't seem to work at the moment. And it will unfortunately remain that way until after the holiday season.

pcmIK.jpg

Am Anfang wurde das Universum erschaffen.

Das machte viele Leute sehr wütend und wurde allenthalben als Schritt in die falsche Richtung angesehen.

• That'll continue to happen.
    There are myriads of ghosts that need to be handled.

The only thing not happening correctly there right now is, that they're not being deleted on the origin servers after 7 days.

They're properly moved to the graveyard, as they should be. Everything in the graveyarding process works just as intended, actually.

The deletion is a whole different process and that one doesn't seem to work at the moment. And it will unfortunately remain that way until after the holiday season.

For some reason, this came to mind.

Resim.png