Soft Merge Question Thread

• I only use the accounts in order to seal the island from the enemies

I despise that use of multiple accounts.

I'm playing in the war server, if I leave the island empty, anyone can steal the gold, especially in my account

BVzIdVU.png

(player account)SaLeH YoUnIs(EN)(BR)

(player account)ڝڦڔ ڣڶڛطـﯧْـن(AE)

:saint:If you have a death wish, come close to me:saint:

Always keep in mind that you're not alone here and that behind every account there is a human being that does not want to be insulted or treated badly, just like you don't want to be treated that way.

8)(Alpha.AE)(Delta.AE)(Zelos.AE)(Ares.AE_soon.Ares EN).(Kerberos.BR)8)

My birth

IV/XII/MCMXCVI

• Some of us only have multiple accounts due to previous merges.

Don't confuse having multiple accounts from mergers to those who make them just to turn islands into parking lots.

when you see a few developed towns and the rest of the island is full of 10k accounts it's pretty obvious whats going on.

but I digress, It's not really relative to the merger it just pushed my buttons when I see that.

Diplomat - Raging Kings [Beta]

• I am waiting for the servers of war to join in order to enjoy the confrontation of 29 countries and play with players from different countries and in order to discover who is the best server in the wars and most importantly to win and dominate the server.

BVzIdVU.png

Always keep in mind that you're not alone here and that behind every account there is a human being that does not want to be insulted or treated badly, just like you don't want to be treated that way.

My birth

IV/XII/MCMXCVI

• Wow am so happy that I was able to merge to NY.

Went from 4th in Zelos to 1743th here in NY, then again they only had 11yrs of building to my 40 days.

Thank you so much GF for closing a 40 day server, and opening a new one.

Why didn't you merge the Alpha a Beta servers?

• Quote from Rstar57

Why didn't you merge the Alpha a Beta servers?

I don't know the official answer to this, but the practical problem with this is that there's a TON of overlap already with the same players playing both servers. Alpha and Beta were started a month or so apart back when it was illegal to be a multi. So anyone who wanted to play a second account had to play the other server. In addition, previous merges have shoved players into those 2 servers already. I think the idea of a merge is to bring different players together, not pile the same ones on top of each other with multiple accounts.

The people who want 11 accounts on Alpha or Beta already have them. The rest of us don't want to end up like them. =O

viZb6W5.png

Turmoil's in the air

Hold your breath be deadly calm

Make a final prayer

Don't forget what you have done

• Probably more to try and breath life into dying servers. Open new server merge in 3 months, rinse, repeat.

They know that new server brings in new cash. then feed them to the big dogs.

Did they really think that a 3 month server could compete with a 11 yr server?

I only have 58,300,000 to go to get back to where I was in Zelos

• Probably more to try and breath life into dying servers. Open new server merge in 3 months, rinse, repeat.

They know that new server brings in new cash. then feed them to the big dogs.

Did they really think that a 3 month server could compete with a 11 yr server?

I only have 58,300,000 to go to get back to where I was in Zelos

buy account

BVzIdVU.png

My birth

IV/XII/MCMXCVI

• Hi Ikariam admin, I cannot seem to find the option to select a new server upon logging into my account. I currently play on the Ny world, US server. Apologies if this has been addressed before. Appreciate your help.

• The Ny server on the US community is a target server, so you won't see an option to change. :(

viZb6W5.png

Turmoil's in the air

Hold your breath be deadly calm

Make a final prayer

Don't forget what you have done

• Hi,

after the merge many players lost their merchant ships. That problem occurred the first day of the merge and didn’t solve it the Friday’s update.
    I have already tried to delete cookies, another browser, disable Adblock etc. Any of those worked, so it need to be fixed by the devs.
    Of course I have mentioned it via support system, but they are unable to solve it either.

The game is unplayable without merchant ships.

Are you aware of that problem and try to find solutions?

• Hi,

after the merge many players lost their merchant ships. That problem occurred the first day of the merge and didn’t solve it the Friday’s update.
    I have already tried to delete cookies, another browser, disable Adblock etc. Any of those worked, so it need to be fixed by the devs.
    Of course I have mentioned it via support system, but they are unable to solve it either.

Yes.

pcmIK.jpg

Am Anfang wurde das Universum erschaffen.

Das machte viele Leute sehr wütend und wurde allenthalben als Schritt in die falsche Richtung angesehen.

• Hi,

Yes.

You have news for war server

BVzIdVU.png

My birth

IV/XII/MCMXCVI

• Read the news. It's literally mentioned in the last posted news.

pcmIK.jpg

Das machte viele Leute sehr wütend und wurde allenthalben als Schritt in die falsche Richtung angesehen.

• (As far as the war server merge start is concerned: we're observing the situation until tomorrow and will then decide on a start date for the war server merge.)

It is written tomorrow and today is the date for me to announce the date of the merger for me, the war servers

BVzIdVU.png

My birth

IV/XII/MCMXCVI

• I'm surprised you didn't ask at 00:01 already.

Yes, today is the tomorrow of yesterday. And it will be for another 15 hours.

Asking x times every y minutes won't make it go any faster, that much I can promise you already.

I know you're anxious for a time. We'll tell you as soon as we have one.

pcmIK.jpg

• thanks

BVzIdVU.png

My birth

IV/XII/MCMXCVI

• Does it make sense for some players to take over their private island

BVzIdVU.png

My birth

IV/XII/MCMXCVI

Edited once, last by SaLeH YoUnIs ().

• 20211214-124642.jpg

Does it make sense for some players to take over their private island

It probably does for them. Otherwise they probably wouldn't have done it.

Weird question.

pcmIK.jpg

• Just a misunderstanding

BVzIdVU.png

My birth

IV/XII/MCMXCVI