Soft Merge Question Thread

• Re the Language situation..

I am surprised GF did not let merging communities know the rules as quoted by Draxo, before starting the merge into .EN

It is an English speaking server according to the GF rules.

• It may be the case that the question has been asked and answered about multi accounts, but unfortunately I don’t have the time to read the thread:

1. I have and account in Rho, which I am going to move to Beta, and one in Beta, both of the accounts have the same e-mail, different game names. Would I be able to move the account in Beta, or I have to first change the e-mail of the Rho;

2. I have 2 more accounts in Beta (one I don’t want anymore and I have set it to be deleted), so after the merge there will be 3 accounts. What is going to be; I will inform of the 3 different accounts via support and be able to keep them, or I will be able to keep only one of them; (in which case of course I will move my Rho account to another server and not Beta.

Thank you.

• I think that game administration will start to check and message the players who have not adjusted their alliances and nicknames accordingly. Currently the players already have had enough issues to face to poke them about languages.

Regarding announcement - well, these are only EN community guidelines, and since each community is handled by a different team - well, you know how it is, unfortunately.

• going from Poseidon to Zephyros with my alliance mates

What do I have to do to get past this?

• Alliance name is already in use. Please choose another one
    • This alliance-abbreviation is already in use. Please choose a different one.

This alliance-abbreviation is already in use. Please choose a different one.

My first try would be obviously to try to change the alliance name/tag?

so, if they change alliance tag on Zeph I can move from Pos? Then I rejoin alliance?

Or easier for me to leave alliance on Pos before move, then rejoin on Zeph?

so, if they change alliance tag on Zeph I can move from Pos? Then I rejoin alliance?

change your alliance name in pos and you will be able to move with the aliance

ASSINATURA-2023.png

• Any answer for this?:(

• 1. I have and account in Rho, which I am going to move to Beta, and one in Beta, both of the accounts have the same e-mail, different game names. Would I be able to move the account in Beta, or I have to first change the e-mail of the Rho;

Yes, add them to the Lobby and all should be fine.

2. I have 2 more accounts in Beta (one I don’t want anymore and I have set it to be deleted), so after the merge there will be 3 accounts. What is going to be; I will inform of the 3 different accounts via support and be able to keep them, or I will be able to keep only one of them; (in which case of course I will move my Rho account to another server and not Beta.

You can play with up to 11 accounts per server, just need to make the IP sharing treaty between them via game options.

• Alliances get disbanded in the merge in any case, so disband the alliance. Only the leader will carry the alliance name over and he can just change it anyway. Disbanding an alliance takes 24 hours.

-----------------------------------------------------

If it's a Game Forge game don't play it. :cursing:

Message your Leader for that change to be made.

Alliance goes with the Leader along with the Alliance forum.

Yes, you will have to join after your Leader arrives.

Viet Nam Sociality[VNS] - Alpha US Spokesman
    Bậc Thầy Thịt mèo Nướng

BBQ CAT Master Chef

• You can play with up to 11 accounts per server, just need to make the IP sharing treaty between them via game options.

Can I play in 11 accounts with only IP sharing without communicating with them in any way

BVzIdVU.png

(player account)SaLeH YoUnIs(EN)(BR)

(player account)ڝڦڔ ڣڶڛطـﯧْـن(AE)

:saint:If you have a death wish, come close to me:saint:

Always keep in mind that you're not alone here and that behind every account there is a human being that does not want to be insulted or treated badly, just like you don't want to be treated that way.

8)(Alpha.AE)(Delta.AE)(Zelos.AE)(Ares.AE_soon.Ares EN).(Kerberos.BR)8)

My birth

IV/XII/MCMXCVI

• Hola.

Que pasa ahora con el cambio de servidores. ¿Dieron un nuevo plazo de 23 días ???

Otra consulta. Porque en kerberos los barcos mercantes pierden un minuto después de atacar para que empiecen a cargar o a regresar? Al igual el ataque pirata.

Todo demora 1 min. Antes de actualizar

• Can I play in 11 accounts with only IP sharing without communicating with them in any way

Yes, that's what it means - if they all are connected with IP sharing treaty and do not violate or circumvent the rules in any other way, you're fine.

I only use the accounts in order to seal the island from the enemies

BVzIdVU.png

Always keep in mind that you're not alone here and that behind every account there is a human being that does not want to be insulted or treated badly, just like you don't want to be treated that way.

My birth

IV/XII/MCMXCVI

• I only use the accounts in order to seal the island from the enemies

I despise that use of multiple accounts.

Everyone has their own playing style

BVzIdVU.png

My birth

IV/XII/MCMXCVI