Soft Merge Question Thread

• badidol

Any chance they would let the Zelos server merge to Zephyros

Target servers are fixed. As said many timey before now.

pcmIK.jpg

Am Anfang wurde das Universum erschaffen.

Das machte viele Leute sehr wütend und wurde allenthalben als Schritt in die falsche Richtung angesehen.

• badidol

Any chance they would let the Zelos server merge to Zephyros

Target servers are fixed. As said many timey before now.

Actually if they were "fixed" we wouldn't need this thread.:D

Let me rephrase: they're set in stone :)

pcmIK.jpg

Das machte viele Leute sehr wütend und wurde allenthalben als Schritt in die falsche Richtung angesehen.

• I feel not fairplay with old player

Because of the reasons:

1. New player from server merge have free move and old player is not

2. old players try to race for 10 years since 2011, but players from servers merge play earlier from 2008

3. old players have contributed to the saw mill but players from servers merge benefit

Sorry, the life is unfair. It's not possible to satisfy everyone.

Regarding the first point - I don't agree, the old players have had a chance to build their towns whenever they want and to develop the islands, while the incomers are placed on random islands.

Not sure how the points 2 and 3 are unfair.

• i want to report(bug) my merchant ships are lost and missing after attacking inactivate player, until now... missing...

A ticket in the Support system?

So I'm trying to merge my accounts to the Alpha / Beta / NY servers that the list gives us but when I try them It won't merge and I get " server Error and won't merge to any of them I get same message on all.

UPDATED: Maintenance and Merge - 01.12 & 02.12

• eyedoctor please, open a support ticket at https://ikariam.support.gameforge.com/ with details about the exodus server, the target server, the game account and the number of missing ships. If you did already, you still have to wait, I'm sorry. The bug was recognised, and this issue will be fixed as soon as possible.

done...hope to fix soon need to transport resourses specially wine and no capacity to defend towns if there's an attacker.

• Quote from badidol

We also have a small piece of information for you regarding the festival for you. As this was somewhat unclear: the 18 days period starts after the END of the merge. The current merge end date is 16.12.2021 12:00 CET. Due to the current situation you can expect this date to be moved further ahead. We'll provide a new date in due time.

Has there been any update to the cutoff time for choosing yet? This is still the most recent date listed in the announcement thread.

viZb6W5.png

Turmoil's in the air

Hold your breath be deadly calm

Make a final prayer

Don't forget what you have done

• is anyone else been having trouble with ships not reaching port at the correct time?

repeatedly I go out for a pillage and when my guys come back sometimes they return to the town and it takes up to 3 mins past due before they actually clear (land home)

it's been going on since the merger started happens a lot.

Diplomat - Raging Kings [Beta]

• Yes, agree for Capture Runs too. Screen doesn't refresh for up to 5(?) minutes on occasion, though 1 time in 4 it'll refresh immediately, as it used to.

is anyone else been having trouble with ships not reaching port at the correct time?

repeatedly I go out for a pillage and when my guys come back sometimes they return to the town and it takes up to 3 mins past due before they actually clear (land home)

it's been going on since the merger started happens a lot.

• Yes, agree for Capture Runs too. Screen doesn't refresh for up to 5(?) minutes on occasion, though 1 time in 4 it'll refresh immediately, as it used to.

This has been an ongoing bug.

My observation has been xx:xx:00 - xx:xx:07 is when the freeze stops. From time to time, it takes an extra minute(Firefox) - Alpha Beta US).

transports, troops and navy, and capture runs and raids.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a newer bug. It started after accounts removal occurred.

5.5 hours ago my on island pillaged goods returned, but cargo ships returned 50 minutes later(Chrome-closing server US)

unknown.png

I have been doing on island pillaging the last week of loaded town.

Viet Nam Sociality[VNS] - Alpha US Spokesman
    Bậc Thầy Thịt mèo Nướng

BBQ CAT Master Chef

• 46.7 hrs was up yesterday, Still no merge.

But some must be able to go, because starting to lose CT's

These were all active players Only can assume they merged

• As said in the news: we'll post once new information is available.

As of now: we'll still have to announce the merge starting again.

pcmIK.jpg