Soft Merge Question Thread

• Just in case you missed it the news you were promised, didn't happen so don't ask if there is NEWS, maybe it was a 3 day weekend

[mod='Hera']No need for the bigger font [/mod]

• Town Relocation

Hi, I just transferred from Notos to Alpha, when I want to move my town to another island, I cannot see any button to use Town Relocation item (see below photo).

• Why not open new server?

After merge TW, LT..... to new server

Game is not balace

[mod='badidol']I dialed down your choice of font size a bit to a more reasonable one. Please keep it reasonable, it really doesn't help anyone if each of your words takes up half the screen.[/mod]

• THERE HAS ALSO BEEN NO NEWS ON THE TICKET I PUT IN LAST THURSDAY

You think caps lock and the largest font will give some kind of importance to your posts?

You're absolutely right. He forgot his punctuation. Those missing Exclamation Points totally would have made the difference..... lol

• Ratchet's Diary

Day 1185 - The Islands of Eirene

I am beginning to wonder if it was real, or just a hallucination.

After being stranded for so long on these islands, with hardly any food or water, that light i saw in the distance 8 days ago, seemed so real and inviting at the time. But it disappeared and soon replaced with a thick, heavy mist.

Each time I have tried to leave, and head into the mist, I always end up back at the island. I feel like Bill Murray in Groundhog Day. Every day is the same thing. I have run out of food and wine, it's been days since i had anything solid to eat. And now I feel like I am totally losing my mind.. as Ghost Towns have begin to appear on my island. Out of nowhere.. several of them at various locations on the islands. I fell asleep a few nights ago and woke up only to find those towns here and all seemingly empty..

I'm scared, I will admit this gladly, and with no one to hold me, I am not brave enough to get too close to these ghost towns.

I hate the mist... I want to see that warm inviting light once more, but, it seems so long ago since I saw it. A mirage most likely...

I don't know how much longer I will last. Without any real sustenance, I await my eventual demise.

I wish I could see my friends again, just one more time..

Ratchet

• Hei there. I've been playing since 2008 but not very actively for years. One account on one server (Delta/FI). I did start fiercely back in the day and even topped the general ranking briefely but life got in the way and I decided to give away that account and started another from scratch playing dogma style: no upgrades to cities (villages really) - all are level 1, but I have managed to build 8 of them :)

I'd still like to go on forever and migrate to a server and islands where I know there are old friends. But I have no clue how it's done and haven't found clear instructions. Care to help a relic?

12-Apinaa-sig-2021.gif

• THERE HAS ALSO BEEN NO NEWS ON THE TICKET I PUT IN LAST THURSDAY

You think caps lock and the largest font will give some kind of importance to your posts?

At 61 your eyes tend to go a little dim and hearing not as good. sorry didn't realize I was yelling. (give a old man a break)