Soft Merge Question Thread

• Hello, I remember last time was limited time for how long you can do donation, this time doesn't say anything about this apart that duration of 12 hours will last for 18days.

That will happen with "non-plunderable" donation after 18days? Will it still be available, if not all used by then?

Thank you!

• The donation packages do not expire. Means: you can donate from them indefinitely.

pcmIK.jpg

Am Anfang wurde das Universum erschaffen.

Das machte viele Leute sehr wütend und wurde allenthalben als Schritt in die falsche Richtung angesehen.

• When this is all over, I am going to have a T-Shirt made for myself ... "I survived 3 Ikariam mergers, and all i got was this lousy T-Shirt!"

3rd? I only know of this as the 2nd what am I missing?

Diplomat - Raging Kings [Beta]

• When this is all over, I am going to have a T-Shirt made for myself ... "I survived 3 Ikariam mergers, and all i got was this lousy T-Shirt!"

3rd? I only know of this as the 2nd what am I missing?

The EN/GB community went through 3 previous mergers:

1. November 25, 2014 - Normal merger, meaning all communities had mergers to reduce the number of servers, and the AU (Australia) was shut down and merged into the EN community
    2. June 02, 2015 - IR (Iran) was shut down and merged into the EN community
    3. June 07, 2016 - Normal merger, meaning all communities had mergers to reduce the number of servers

Two normal mergers with the rest of the other communities and the one when they shut down the IR (Iran)

So for the EN/GB community this is the 4th merger

Member of Honor alliance on Ny

Former leader of the UNDEAD alliance on Ny (transfer from Lambda)
    Former leader of the UNDEAD alliance on Lambda (R.I.P.)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Administrator/Bureaucrat of WikIkariam - the English language Ikariam wiki

Edited 2 times, last by Morphias ().

• is there any news about the merge of wars servers.§

No.

pcmIK.jpg

Am Anfang wurde das Universum erschaffen.

Das machte viele Leute sehr wütend und wurde allenthalben als Schritt in die falsche Richtung angesehen.

• The EN/GB community went through 3 mergers - Two normal mergers with the rest of the other communities and One when they shut down the AU (Australia) community or was it the IR (Iran), if I am correct it was the AU community

With Iran on June 02,2015

With Australia on November 25,2014

Resim.png

• lol. Crying about multis but I can’t ask for more towns? Lol

Ask for more trade ships, please!

Un uomo non imbraccia il fucile per fare la guerra ma lo fa per garantirsi la pace. [Cit Kaiser]

Non importa quale sia la tua guerra, ciò che importa è scegliere l'arma giusta!

sturacessi.png

• Question:

Why are we seeing so many old accounts coming back from the dead? I have islands that are filled with these really old accounts. They're going back to being inactive, so after 30 days they'll disappear again. But it's complicating the process of finding available spots on good islands.

viZb6W5.png

Turmoil's in the air

Hold your breath be deadly calm

Make a final prayer

Don't forget what you have done

• Question:

Why are we seeing so many old accounts coming back from the dead? I have islands that are filled with these really old accounts. They're going back to being inactive, so after 30 days they'll disappear again. But it's complicating the process of finding available spots on good islands.

Could it be that GameForge is giving them a second chance and sending notifications to their emails so they can reach their account? :/

Resim.png

• Why are we seeing so many old accounts coming back from the dead? I have islands that are filled with these really old accounts. They're going back to being inactive, so after 30 days they'll disappear again. But it's complicating the process of finding available spots on good islands.

Most likely because the account has to exist on the map to get it moved.

• So what about the people who ghosted out in the last couple of years? All the old accounts appearing are REALLY old. The more recent ones didn't. Not that I'd want that many accounts popping up all of a sudden. =O

viZb6W5.png

Turmoil's in the air

Make a final prayer

• is there any news about the merge of wars servers.§

No.

Why did you say on Monday you bring us the news?

BVzIdVU.png

(player account)SaLeH YoUnIs(EN)(BR)

(player account)ڝڦڔ ڣڶڛطـﯧْـن(AE)

:saint:If you have a death wish, come close to me:saint:

Always keep in mind that you're not alone here and that behind every account there is a human being that does not want to be insulted or treated badly, just like you don't want to be treated that way.

8)(Alpha.AE)(Delta.AE)(Zelos.AE)(Ares.AE_soon.Ares EN).(Kerberos.BR)8)

My birth

IV/XII/MCMXCVI

• Just want to Thank GF for keeping us informed of what is happening with the "soft" merge.

The timely updates have been very comforting.

Hope you all had a great weekend.

yours truly,

All of us who have been stuck here for last 4 1/2 days ||

• Why are we seeing so many old accounts coming back from the dead? I have islands that are filled with these really old accounts. They're going back to being inactive, so after 30 days they'll disappear again. But it's complicating the process of finding available spots on good islands.

ya seeing a lot of inactive accounts showing up.. not that I mind it.. they're all packed with resources, Im like a kid in a candy store.. but the they're taking up space for the incoming.. although my understand is incoming accounts aren't getting their warps until after the merger is complete?

is that right?

Diplomat - Raging Kings [Beta]

• no. the warps are available right now. I used most of mine already on Alpha.en. Just access them through the island view the way ambrosia warps work.

viZb6W5.png

Turmoil's in the air

Make a final prayer

• ya seeing a lot of inactive accounts showing up.. not that I mind it.. they're all packed with resources, Im like a kid in a candy store.. but the they're taking up space for the incoming.. although my understand is incoming accounts aren't getting their warps until after the merger is complete?

is that right?

All the Inactive accounts popping up on Zelous.us server have no workers and no resources. At least near my coords