Soft Merge Question Thread

• badidol

So What happens to the Zelos. us players trying to go to NY?.

it, Sill has the alliance issue. and can't merge.

or will we just be dumped to what ever server you choose?

I would think if the other exodus servers not having a problem with the alliance issue, you could identify that code string and check it with the string in Zelos server. But you go ahead and take the weekend off. We here in Zelos are happy to get the least desirable islands left. Have a good day

• Why is GF adding new server and closing one that has been up for only 3 months?

GF is going to start a new server, that is not right

I have bad news for you. :whistling:

They've talked about that before. This happened because new server openings were pre-planned. In addition, the disappearance of the merger problem will not end the arrival of new servers. The server names were decided years ago by a game designer (who no longer works for Gameforge). There were 60-70 names in the list game designer prepared (ie the names are already ready for the next 15 years).

15 years.. Mmmh.. A little bit longer than normal.

Un uomo non imbraccia il fucile per fare la guerra ma lo fa per garantirsi la pace. [Cit Kaiser]

Non importa quale sia la tua guerra, ciò che importa è scegliere l'arma giusta!

sturacessi.png

Alliance name is already in use. Please choose another one

this account is not belong to any alliance. Is there any workaround for this? thank you.

Private_Chancee2_zpseeckpgrg.gif

Let it bleed...

Est. 2009 @ .us

• I sure hope not, you'd only be able to upgrade the Palace with ambrosia use... simply not enough warehouse storage to go any higher.

seems like that would be really unfair.. there are already a couple buildings like this, wall for example.

Diplomat - Raging Kings [Beta]

• Where or at which point/step do I get the items in order to replace my towns on the new server after the merge?

I do not see any items in my inventory, I can only buy them at a regular price in the shop. It says that I do not have any chosen items when I want to choose my new server.

Thank you for your help.

• Quick Question - I migrated from SI to BG, where do I set language to my language ????

You can't at least for now - you can use only the language of target server community.

Lol.. You can't just expect somebody to speak some random language..
    aichi there is a solution for you. In my Google Chrome there is a google translate extension.
    In the right upper corner there is this icon. You can use it to translate a page for you. Works also perfectly ingame. Set it on your language and tell it through this 3 points you want to translate it from bulgarian.

• Where or at which point/step do I get the items in order to replace my towns on the new server after the merge?

I do not see any items in my inventory, I can only buy them at a regular price in the shop. It says that I do not have any chosen items when I want to choose my new server.

Thank you for your help.

in your premium items box

fusfuspng.png

• 15 years.. Mmmh.. A little bit longer than normal.

In what way did you say that? :/

You can't at least for now - you can use only the language of target server community.

"I am learning Bulgarian with Ikariam. Thanks GameForge."

Coming soon in STOMT. :D

twelvenoon

Actually, it's not the last version. :saint:

By the way, were you have a question to me? :/

And let's get to that "Stop crying." matter now. :|

badidol

Yes, the players are angry.

Yes, you are busy as GameForge.

Yes, we are all in an extraordinary situation together.

Still, instead of saying that as an authoritative answer, would it be better if you quoted the last thing I told you? :/

Calm down, everyone makes mistakes. Nobody is perfect. ;)

Resim.png

• wwD0VD1 at this point I cannot see any required item in my inventory (= premium items box?)

i have not changed my server yet. do I get those items after the merge?

• Quick Question - I migrated from SI to BG, where do I set language to my language ????

Lol.. You can't just expect somebody to speak some random language..
    aichi there is a solution for you. In my Google Chrome there is a google translate extension.
    In the right upper corner there is this icon. You can use it to translate a page for you. Works also perfectly ingame. Set it on your language and tell it through this 3 points you want to translate it from bulgarian.

For now... Slovene is not some random language and it is one of official EU language and our SI servers were translated to slovene, so I'd expect from GF to at least allow english (if not slovene) language at that BG servers...

Regarding Google Translate, it makes some idiotic jiberrish out of that, a big no go to that! It is humiliating for inteligence!!!! Good job GF, stealing our money for years and now showing middle finger !!!! That's how you loose the rest of money as all power players in SI are to stop playing.

Edited once, last by aichi ().

So you or them (GF) expect from me to speak bulgarian and read their letters? I do speak 8 languages and can read those quirky letters (99 % of our players at SI don't), but even with google translate, which is humiliating, we get some very strange and stuppid words ... :)

• Yes, you will get those items after the merge.

Setistä suuri kiitos Sassukalle :* ja Jambolle päivityksistä! :saint:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Super Moderator - Ikariam.fi

SÄÄNNÖT | OHJEET | SUPPORT

• Rstar57

Quote from Rstar57

But when they do they stick around to fix them not take the weekend off. Meanwhile we at Zelos US server can't merge some can't move a transport ship, and some can't do pirate raids. And all "Badidiot" can say keep trying to do the merge and hopefully we will have better news on Monday. There's a reason that IT doesn't push out major updates on a Thursday or Friday (gonna be issues that have to be fixed).

You accidentally put your message inside your quote from me.

By the way, were you have a question to me? :/

Resim.png

• Chuck "Bee" Bashlick

sorry about that

No I did not have a question for you.

I agree with your other post that people make mistakes, but don't believe they then take off the weekend.

Just Venting or whining, or crying (what ever badidiot calls it)

came back to a new server 3 months ago Zelos.us, bought ambrosia not thinking this new server would be merged right away. Kinda ticked off about it.