Soft Merge Question Thread

• Has anyone gotten an answer for the error when you want to merge to Ny?

• Alliance name is already in use. Please choose another one

I've been trying for 8 hrs straight and nothing.

• I did read the FAQ and the announcement, CAREFULLY - it was not clear about Alpha.

• Just transferred my only account that was not already in a target server,got banned, then activated the e-mail and now is in 7 days v-mode...waiting for it to be over or another run of that command to be done at some point :)

"On the contrary, woman is the best equipped machine ever went to battle"

-Richard Le Gallienne

edited-image_8.png

"Asking polite with a gun in your hand is better than asking polite with nothing"

• anyone else on Zelos server have their Pirates locked up?

and/or have trade ships in limbo as well.

I put a ticket in for both but have not heard anything yet.

• I see a few people have posted about the problem many of us trying to move to Ny are having. Whether you are in an alliance or not, this message:

Even after changing alliance name to one that is NOT in use on Ny, same message. So for almost 12 hours, I and alliance mates have not been able to move. Slowly the number of free spaces is decreasing - 0nly by about a hundred in 11 hours, so this problem must be widespread.

Please, can someone address this problem? The issues people are having with banned accounts and forced Vacation mode have at least been acknowleged and a fix or timeline for a fix have been posted. When will the Alliance name problem be fixed for Ny so we can move?

• anyone else on Zelos server have their Pirates locked up?

and/or have trade ships in limbo as well.

I put a ticket in for both but have not heard anything yet.

I am not on Zelos, but in my account on Eunomia I can send out capture rins, but am not able to send raids. A red message pops up saying "server merge" - which is laughable since I can not merge :cursing:

• What about when trying to change servers from Zelos to Ny or Beta...i get the following message

• Warning! The target server is running a different game version. It is not possible to transfer to this server.
  • I see a few people have posted about the problem many of us trying to move to Ny are having. Whether you are in an alliance or not, this message:

Even after changing alliance name to one that is NOT in use on Ny, same message. So for almost 12 hours, I and alliance mates have not been able to move. Slowly the number of free spaces is decreasing - 0nly by about a hundred in 11 hours, so this problem must be widespread.

Please, can someone address this problem? The issues people are having with banned accounts and forced Vacation mode have at least been acknowleged and a fix or timeline for a fix have been posted. When will the Alliance name problem be fixed for Ny so we can move?

Please send ticket

fusfuspng.png

• are you an idiot?? you didnt tranfer your account

of course theres no blue button

[mod='badidol']There's really no need for insults here. Behave. Warning for behaviour.[/mod]

ASSINATURA-2023.png

• Your account is banned until:Monday, January 18, 2038, 9:14 PM

Reason: Account Transfer

Holy cow

UhPWCXc.jpgg

Truth is my weapon. Knowledge is my armor. Wisdom is my strategist. Love is my warrior...

Quote by Matshona Dhliwayo

"Why must you always chase after dragons?"

"Because they are the ones that have all the gold"

-Overheard conversation in a decrepit cantina

"Why do Dragons hoard gold?"

"Simply to flex on other sapient species"

-Overheard conversation between scholar's apprentices

RIP over 1,700 posts that I left behind on the old forums

• So no news for over 10 hrs???

• So, no word about the problem many of us on US server are having merging into Ny after more than 14 hrs since Badidol responded

So 14 hrs ago Badidol acknowleged the problem many of us on US server are having, and 4 hrs ago fustus' only response was "Please send a ticket". No word from anyone about the issue....and since Badidol checked it 14 hrs ago, and concluded only the devs could solve it - surely someone could at least have come on here and assured us it was being looked into by now.

This is really really poorly done! More than 16 hrs after the merge was supposed to have started, and still not able to move.

• badidol Problems with defragmentation seem to be over. I can ask my question. The projection cinema on the test server was removed during the merge. Are you considering bringing it again?

9cj9lE.jpg