Soft Merge Question Thread

• account banned till 2038

Pushed the blue button, asked for the veryfication email but has not arrived for 3 hours now, no possibility to ask for a new one :-(

General HU Gamma (AB-AS alliance)

• I’m also trying to transfer from Zelos US to Ny and I’m getting the “running a different game version” message that someone mentioned already but I’m also getting “Alliance name is already in use” I wasn’t in an alliance so I was confused. Then I founded one and named it something silly like veidkwoaldhdke and the message still appears. Hopefully this helps.

Edit: Also a previous poster mentioned his timers stop. I assumed this might be intentional by the devs. I attempted to send out pillages and transfer goods between my towns and when those timers finish they freeze.

Edited once, last by Mr Black ().

• I don't see any posts about this. I'm trying to transfer servers (Poseidon to NY) and I'm getting " Alliance name is already in use. Please choose another one"

I'm not a part of any alliance so I'm stumped on what to do here :(

• I don't see any posts about this. I'm trying to transfer servers (Poseidon to NY) and I'm getting " Alliance name is already in use. Please choose another one"

I'm not a part of any alliance so I'm stumped on what to do here :(

Notos to Ny US.
    Polis 02.12.2021 19:16 Your building "Embassy" has been completed!

Demolished the lone embassy = 0 Di[lomacy Points

Hope that helps devs find bug.

Viet Nam Sociality[VNS] - Alpha US Spokesman
    Bậc Thầy Thịt mèo Nướng

BBQ CAT Master Chef

• Not sure if its helpfull, but i asked some people who have this and it seems there is a problem between GameForge (servers, host, page) and ikariam. They can use lobby accounts on other GF games and mail is checked, but ikariam says its not and thats why they cant finish their transfer.

Sorry for bad London and cheers

Edit: maybe its only due to server overload

• According to News and Announcements:-

3 hours ago

Dear players,

we may have found the underlying issue with the v-mode.

In about 20 minutes we'll be ready to run a command on all servers that should at least release all the unwanted v-modes resulting from the merge.

Unfortunately some more dev work will need to go into trying to prevent it from happening again.

Your Ikariam Team

I'm not going through 27 pages of comments because you can't post accurate information in the correct section.

Instead of getting snotty with your customers, do you job properly and respond politely and correctly.

• Maybe read again then.

It is all in the news post.

pcmIK.jpg

Am Anfang wurde das Universum erschaffen.

Das machte viele Leute sehr wütend und wurde allenthalben als Schritt in die falsche Richtung angesehen.

• badidol hi people are still getting banned when they try to merge into the targeted servers.

Friend of mine tried to merge from rho.en to pi and he did get banned .

vendon2-1.jpg

Alpha.com - GeneraL of Lost

Alpha.com - Leader of ViP

Pi.org GeneraL of BANE

Pangaia1 - Leader of CRAZY

• badidol hi people are still getting banned when they try to merge into the targeted servers.

Please read the news. It contains instructions on how to proceed.

pcmIK.jpg

Am Anfang wurde das Universum erschaffen.

Das machte viele Leute sehr wütend und wurde allenthalben als Schritt in die falsche Richtung angesehen.

• But plz repair this problem so players doesnt have to suffer all those kinds of stuff first merge was much easier than this one .

vendon2-1.jpg

Alpha.com - GeneraL of Lost

Alpha.com - Leader of ViP

Pi.org GeneraL of BANE

Pangaia1 - Leader of CRAZY

• Also I do not see any blue button (where is it)

It's on the lobby, a big blue button above your accounts. In fact it's a blue line with hyperlink.

But there is a trick to see it, you need to maximize your browser.

motanelsig-1.jpg

Member since Jan 17th 2009

• i have moved to other servers

i have yes clicked the top blue button

i have yes clicked on email links to add to lobby

i yes can now see the play buttons for new servers now on

i click the buttons and every server moved to i am in a vacation mode!!

So Their transferred but I cannot ENTER cause of this VM

Only one I can still access is an account unmoved that remains on whats a target server, the other two are on different servers, transferred but in a Forced vacation Mode

An official post hours ago said they would fix it...in 20 mins..

Well if did, newly transferred are stuck in VM!

Its ridiculous!

The old account is banned on old server, you need click blue link at top and then click emailed link to add to lobby

Then accts on new server will appear in lobby with green play button, the old server will remain showing as banned

• Also I do not see any blue button (where is it)

It's on the lobby, a big blue button above your accounts. In fact it's a blue line with hyperlink.

But there is a trick to see it, you need to maximize your browser.

maxed browser and still don't see the link. can you screen shot it

• maxed browser and still don't see the link. can you screen shot it

Ikariam since 04.09.2008

flag-ru.3325eb48.svg Delta - Vikings (-VS-) - TeAmo (TeAmo) - Pirates Of Horror (PoH) ==merge==> flag-ru.3325eb48.svg Alpha - Pirates Of Horror (PoH) - Pirate Crew (AFP)

nick ZVano