Soft Merge Question Thread

• What version are the target servers? Zelos is 8.6.0. When I try to transfer says that target server is running different version.

• When I try to transfer says that target server is running different version.

Is that actually STILL the case?

pcmIK.jpg

Am Anfang wurde das Universum erschaffen.

Das machte viele Leute sehr wütend und wurde allenthalben als Schritt in die falsche Richtung angesehen.

• When I try to transfer says that target server is running different version.

Is that actually STILL the case?

Yes and I logged off and even restarted my computer. My Pirate fortress is also locked up (right at end of capture run)

What server are you trying to merge FROM and WHERE TO?

Your account is banned until:Tuesday, 19 January 2038, 04:14

Reason: Konta pārvietošana

And the play button is inactive? How long will this last?

Read the news. There is a post explaining that.

pcmIK.jpg

Das machte viele Leute sehr wütend und wurde allenthalben als Schritt in die falsche Richtung angesehen.

• So I don't have to wade through hundreds of posts :

I'm currently on Alpha (EN) - I cannot see any option to select another server even when I re-login.

Does this mean Alpha is a target server and we don't have to move?

Barny

• From Zelos us to NY

• Reading the FAQ and the announcement would've sufficed.

Yes, Alpha is a target server and you don't have to move.

Thanks, will check.

pcmIK.jpg

• I did read that you fixed it an hour ago? Still can not log in :D

• You quite obviously did not read.

What was fixed: the undesired vacation mode was lifted.

What you described: a different problem.

You need to read the part about following the instructions in the blue button on top of the server list again.

Hi!

Badidol. Is the war server expected today?

Read the news please, this question is answered there as well.

pcmIK.jpg

• thanks for the vmode fixing.

can you reduce the mill expantion time? 12h is too slow to donate the resource in 13 days

The donation packages do not expire.

This is not an issue.

pcmIK.jpg

• Okei! Sorry! Well, I am not receiving any emails from you when clicking on link in the blue box. Tried different providers and nothing. I do receive email change verification codes, but not the merge verification link.

• In which case I can't solve the issue right now.

I am still trying to find out why some users do not receive those mails while most receive them more or less instantly within a few seconds.

pcmIK.jpg

• Old account banned till 2038 New account stuck in v mode apparently for at least a week.

Do we have a timeframe for the v mode fix?

Please read before posting.

This was answered 3 times alone on this very page....

pcmIK.jpg