Soft Merge Question Thread

• Yeah this Alliance problem is terrible. My entire alliance left so we can join the new server, but whenever we tried to transfer any account the message:

• Alliance name is already in use. Please choose another one

just keeps popping up for everyone, keep in mind we all left the alliance days ago in preparation.

• I can't change the alliance name (don't have rights)

So quit the alliance, and now says that will take 24hrs!!

ajjajajajajajjajaja a new bug, amazing

regarding the second one you need to change the alliance name

Even if you wait 24 hours, you still cant transfer. I left my alliance 5 days ago, it still says

Alliance name is already in use.

No clue how this is a problem

• Yup - I can not transfer my account - because alliance name already in use....but no one except leader can change alliance name. And the leader checked days ago to make sure alliance name is NOT in use. BEsides, I had understood fron FAQ that we would have to all rejoin alliance after the merge, so why does it make any difference if the name is already in use?

This was definitely NOT worth getting up early ;(

• Yeah this Alliance problem is terrible. My entire alliance left so we can join the new server, but whenever we tried to transfer any account the message:

• Alliance name is already in use. Please choose another one

just keeps popping up for everyone, keep in mind we all left the alliance days ago in preparation.

On it. Checked it but nothing I can do about it myself.

Need to wait for dev with this one. From what I could see myself this should have worked.

Funny enough: this is only happening on US, so...yeah. Special.

pcmIK.jpg

Am Anfang wurde das Universum erschaffen.

Das machte viele Leute sehr wütend und wurde allenthalben als Schritt in die falsche Richtung angesehen.

• On it. Checked it but nothing I can do about it myself.

Need to wait for dev with this one. From what I could see myself this should have worked.

Funny enough: this is only happening on US, so...yeah. Special.

Well, I guess if it is happening to everyone on US servers, at least we are all in the same boat. So maybe all the freaking out about not getting first choice of islands is resolved. So nice to know we are special!

Thanks for checking it out, Badidol.

• This merger is a sad joke for new players.

I started 6 months ago, how can I compete with someone who started back in 2008-2010?

What a joke...

Join a big alliance and you will have time to grow.

General HU Gamma (AB-AS alliance)

• This merger is a sad joke for new players.

I started 6 months ago, how can I compete with someone who started back in 2008-2010?

What a joke...

They don't care about you, so don't worry. The previous migration was the same.

• how can I compete

compete .. in a 6 month server you have to "compete" with 50% of players who have no chance to get guns or balloons .. This is not competition, it is bullying. Welcome to normality. It sure isn't fun to fight with people who can send you armies 10 times bigger than yours but, hey, it was the same for 6 month servers. The older players will still be busy with each other, after years of provoking each other via forums, instead of bullying the little ones, don't worry. Except that you are no longer the Big Boy among the little brothers.

Un uomo non imbraccia il fucile per fare la guerra ma lo fa per garantirsi la pace. [Cit Kaiser]

Non importa quale sia la tua guerra, ciò che importa è scegliere l'arma giusta!

sturacessi.png

• I'm confused. I was on US world Lips. This morning it's still listed under My Accounts. When I hit Play however I get a big 404 error. It sounds like others are able to transfer their accounts, but I'm stuck. Is there something I need to do to transfer or is this an error which is being worked on?

• ultimate farm operation for the large players on Alpha, Beta, and NY

Open up new server, get some people spend money so that they think they can be toward the top.

Then merge servers and feed them to the big cats. (this is what cattle must feel like)

• how can I compete

compete .. in a 6 month server you have to "compete" with 50% of players who have no chance to get guns or balloons .. This is not competition, it is bullying. Welcome to normality. It sure isn't fun to fight with people who can send you armies 10 times bigger than yours but, hey, it was the same for 6 month servers. The older players will still be busy with each other, after years of provoking each other via forums, instead of bullying the little ones, don't worry. Except that you are no longer the Big Boy among the little brothers.

I wasn't even Top 50 on my server, but things were somewhat fair there

• Where is the tab to merge is it a pop up window? Nothing on my page says anything about merging. How do I do it?. Sorry I am a new player.

• Where is the tab to merge is it a pop up window? Nothing on my page says anything about merging. How do I do it?. Sorry I am a new player.

same as you see advert for amborsia, yes it is po up window

. maybe your serve is not merging?

same as you see advert for amborsia, yes it is po up window

. maybe your serve is not merging?

Yes, I’m in US ARES 3 server. I received an email and everything i just cant find the “tab” to merge.

• then why keep opening new servers?

if I wanted to play among players that have 50M points then I would have started on Alpha or Beta

Edited once, last by DonP ().