Soft Merge Question Thread

• Stop crying over islands please. Seriously, the choosing phase runs for 2 weeks.

It was always going to be first come, first serve. You really can't accomodate everyone. Stop asking for the impossible please. You're not helping.

Every irrelvant post here keeps me from seeing actual relevant reports.

Hi.

Unlike other people, I don't intend to move servers soon. The problem is my ships have been stuck after loading forever after the merging started.

Is this happening with everyone or is it only me?

What should I do now?

Thank you.

• Stop crying over islands please. Seriously, the choosing phase runs for 2 weeks.

It was always going to be first come, first serve. You really can't accomodate everyone. Stop asking for the impossible please. You're not helping.

yeah but now is your mistake not ours

ASSINATURA-2023.png

That's not "first come first serve". It's like roulette.

Un uomo non imbraccia il fucile per fare la guerra ma lo fa per garantirsi la pace. [Cit Kaiser]

Non importa quale sia la tua guerra, ciò che importa è scegliere l'arma giusta!

sturacessi.png

• Not even a roulette - in reoulette you actually have influence on the outcome (you pick the fields you want to bet on) - here aparently nothing depends on us... And it happens so that this game is ALL about the islands - we were in bad situation to begin with - having to move to hostile servers... now we are gonna be stuck on usless miracles like Hermes, Ares and Athena? Give players option to vote on miracle and resource that is gonna be on their island to give at least SOME chance to us...

Updated:

Please don't tell me that it will be like this forever until I move servers.

• Why are players which have 33-48 million points allowed to move to Orpheus?

this is very unfair and I will probably stop playing the game if they are allowed to stay.

• Hello! Anyone else having issue while moving to this server? I am not receiving confirmation mail. Any admin here? Support obviously will take ages at this moment to solve my issue.

• Hello! Anyone else having issue while moving to this server? I am not receiving confirmation mail. Any admin here? Support obviously will take ages at this moment to solve my issue.

Account related issues can ONLY be solved in support and not here.

pcmIK.jpg

Am Anfang wurde das Universum erschaffen.

Das machte viele Leute sehr wütend und wurde allenthalben als Schritt in die falsche Richtung angesehen.

a lot of problems, people in vmode for 7 days, people like you, and me, not getting the email

even people ban for payments problems¿?¿?¿

ASSINATURA-2023.png

Account related issues can ONLY be solved in support and not here.

I KNOW! As I said they probably have full inbox now, but I want to play now! Not my fault that you can not fix your system. I am the one loosing now, not you, so do not raise your voice!

• Tried to move to NY server got this message, same message for all 3 servers

Select new server

It’s time to set off for new horizons.

Select your world destination from02.12.2021 12:00:00 until 16.12.2021 12:00:00 and Hermes will take you there posthaste. Players who do not make a selection will also be transported to one of these worlds when the period ends.

Selected item

Select your new server

Alpha
    Ny
    Beta

Inspect Destination

Ny

• Warning! The target server is running a different game version. It is not possible to transfer to this server.
    • Alliance name is already in use. Please choose another one

Start Transfer Now

The account transfer cannot be undone. Make sure you’ve selected the right destination. You can check whether there are any drawbacks to your current destination using the Inspect button.

See the FAQ tab for more details.

• Well this started as a joke.... Alliance name is already taken, choose another... and Eirene US is getting a 404 error.....

• It also made me want to move to NY.

The problem is that it records an alliance and I am without an alliance

nqjyeln32jgz.png

• Warning! The target server is running a different game version. It is not possible to transfer to this server.

I also got this message but I tried several times and refreshed the page and suddenly it worked. Now I am on 7 days v-mode though.