Soft Merge Question Thread

• All of the above.

We might also....tell on you!

pcmIK.jpg

Am Anfang wurde das Universum erschaffen.

Das machte viele Leute sehr wütend und wurde allenthalben als Schritt in die falsche Richtung angesehen.

• Hi,

I have friend of mine who quit ikariam and his account with other guy I ask him to give me the account but he's scared of getting his account ban because Transferring the other account ownership to another person is that possible if I'm in different country?

• Hi,

I have friend of mine who quit ikariam and his account with other guy I ask him to give me the account but he's scared of getting his account ban because Transferring the other account ownership to another person is that possible if I'm in different country?

We don't support account exchanges.

However, we usually also don' ban for it, as well, unless the exchange was actually a theft instead.

pcmIK.jpg

Das machte viele Leute sehr wütend und wurde allenthalben als Schritt in die falsche Richtung angesehen.

• At 30. of November, will be the merge ...

So I got teammate who is scared he wont place his towns in the right places , because he have work to do. Is it possible, just to help putting his account on the map and places where he wants bye other player ? Both of teammates trust each other .

rsz-5e61b8b36d587d0a31d47e86c3f7ea35.png

N.O.T.O.R.I.O.U.S

• So I got teammate who is scared he wont place his towns in the right places , because he have work to do. Is it possible, just to help putting his account on the map and places where he wants bye other player ? Both of teammates trust each other .

Might be worth for both of you to go and read game rules, especially the point 2, probably you'll learn something new?

2. Account Sharing

It is not allowed to share your login data with other players.

• Will it be possible for the game operator to allow for 13th & 14th town or even perhaps up to 16 towns????? Can anyone ask. Thanks

No. It's not like game operators could rewrite the game.

pcmIK.jpg

• Will it be possible for the game operator to allow for 13th & 14th town or even perhaps up to 16 towns????? Can anyone ask. Thanks

We all are thinking about, if we all will have places in the servers ... but you thinking about new colonies :D I mean 16 level ... would you need 4 warehouses full 40.lvl and that other max level too, and buy with ambrosia triple double place for resources :D

rsz-5e61b8b36d587d0a31d47e86c3f7ea35.png

N.O.T.O.R.I.O.U.S

• If GF wants this game to become relevant again and attract serious players they need to go back to the basics that made them a success in the first place.

At a minimum:-

Allowing accounts to stay in Vacation mode to store Generals is one of the major reasons this game cannot come back to life.

Simple fix - Your account has to be active for longer than the time you were in vacation mode and a minimum of 30 days before you can return to vacation mode.

One account per server.

Multi account was a mistake from the last merge. Fix it.

• The vacation mode is not the problem, the problem is the Black Market building. It all started from there. But this thread is not the place for this. We should keep it to merge questions and answers only, I had a lot of trouble finding answers about merge here.

"On the contrary, woman is the best equipped machine ever went to battle"

-Richard Le Gallienne

edited-image_8.png

"Asking polite with a gun in your hand is better than asking polite with nothing"

• One account per server.

Multi account was a mistake from the last merge. Fix it.

Once you start merging servers, you have to allow multis. It was not a mistake, people playing on several servers needed to have a place to land each account. Look at the outcry this time, from people who were looking at having to delete accounts they had played for years!

Not having a bonus server as one of the merge targets in US community is a mistake. Lots of bonus servers were opened in the last few years, but the players on them are forced to go to servers without them

whine whine etc :rolleyes:

• I wouldn't mind getting rid of the extra accounts that got accumulated from the previous merge, but I want to keep my ambro and the items I already spend ambro on and are in my inventory. Till they figure out how to consolidate the ambro from all accounts in the one lobby account as is in every other game like that, I wouldn't delete any account.

"On the contrary, woman is the best equipped machine ever went to battle"

-Richard Le Gallienne

edited-image_8.png

"Asking polite with a gun in your hand is better than asking polite with nothing"

• Allowing accounts to stay in Vacation mode to store Generals is one of the major reasons this game cannot come back to life.

Simple fix - Your account has to be active for longer than the time you were in vacation mode and a minimum of 30 days before you can return to vacation mode.

The vacation mode is not the problem, the problem is the Black Market building. It all started from there. But this thread is not the place for this. We should keep it to merge questions and answers only, I had a lot of trouble finding answers about merge here.

It has been suggested to add a cooldown for 7 days coming out of vmode before you can sale troops/navy

I believe that is the least intrusive way of solving or at least easing the problem.

Diplomat - Raging Kings [Beta]

• This suggestion, or a similar one, like prohibiting players from re-entring vacation made for seven days, would indeed solve the problem of the gen banks.

I challenge the game authorities to come up with a reason not to implement this. Unless of course they approve of the game spoiler gen banks !

• Quote from gibon

This suggestion, or a similar one, like prohibiting players from re-entring vacation made for seven days, would indeed solve the problem of the gen banks.

I challenge the game authorities to come up with a reason not to implement this. Unless of course they approve of the game spoiler gen banks !

This would make it very difficult for people who have to leave their accounts in vmode for an extended period of time. There are plenty of examples of people who take a few months away from the game. Making it impossible for them to safely put their accounts in vmode for a week pretty much takes vmode away from people who need it.

viZb6W5.png

Turmoil's in the air

Hold your breath be deadly calm

Make a final prayer

Don't forget what you have done

• Dear guys :)

Any info about new server? When will open?

Thanks for your reply :)

As always: wait for the respective post in the news section.

pcmIK.jpg